[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a man. I smoked weed and felt like a woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488565745198.jpg (39KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488565745198.jpg
39KB, 500x490px
Yesterday I smoked weed and felt like a woman. I was extremely aware of my behavior, thoughts, life desitions and future. I began thinking that from this day forward, I would be in some sort of mental breakdown and that I had triggered a mental gene dissorder that I've heard so much weed triggers. But it didn't feel good. It wasn't like I was "releasing" a "true self" that had been hidden all along and that it felt liberating and new. I felt extremely embarrassing. It felt wrong. It felt like the only way to fix this would be suicide. That my life wouldn't make any sence because I would have realized that all I know about my identity is fake and that my unconsious self is extremely troubled and that I suppress a lot of important thoughts which would mean I've been lying to myself all this time. I need to know if this means im actually transgender. I have never wondered about my gender while sober. I have doubted my sexuality, but not my gender. But I have at least confirmed being straight by falling in love with a girl. Hope someone can help me.
>>
You're a fucking idiot and you're not trans
Go away and stop smoking pot
>>
>>7857648
How did you feel like a woman?
>>
I felt really femenine
>>
>>7857721
>>7857657
>>
>>7857721
>>7857657
>>
>>7857648
What kind of weed was it? Sounds good.

idk if you're trans, but it sounds like you've definitely got some issues going on. dont feel afraid to explore who you are and what makes you happy, maybe you really are repressing feelings and you could be feeling much happier than you are now.

Here's an article you might like

https://the-orbit.net/zinniajones/2013/09/that-was-dysphoria-8-signs-and-symptoms-of-indirect-gender-dysphoria/
>>
I'm a non transitioning AGP, I smoke weed to feel better about life. I don't know why it helps me cope while giving OP a mental breakdown.
>>
>>7857959
this, desu

I noticed weed really helps a lot with my dysphoria, now I'm afraid I'll start smoking too much. How often is still "acceptable" before you become "that one stoner"?
>>
>>7859249
As long as you don't start talking about weed all the time and emblazoning everything you own with weed plants smoke all day erryday if you want
>>
>>7859268
thank you~
I passionately hate discussing weed and anyone who makes it their lifestyle. right now I just smoke with an equally shy/socially awkward female friend every few days, then hang out in the park and talk about art and music or watch a film together. agp or trutrans?
>>
>>7857648

>smokes weed once
>"It felt like the only way to fix this would be suicide."

hahahhaahahahahah. thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: 58b51b70ba6a3748651114.gif (589KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
58b51b70ba6a3748651114.gif
589KB, 480x258px
>>7859324
>I passionately hate discussing weed

That's why you made a thread about it
>>
>>7859380
What? I'm not even OP ...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.