[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you still orgasm even if hrt removes your ability to have a boner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

can you still orgasm even if hrt removes your ability to have a boner
>>
>he thinks boner is necessary to have an orgasm
dumb frogposter
>>
>>7855420
>very limited understanding of sexuality

get off r9k, get some human contact, friend. it'll help you feel a lot better, i promise.
>>
>>7855434
>>7855440
idk dont hate im just high right now and im confused
>>
>>7855442
oh, okay. then yes. look up hands-free orgasms if you're that bored.
>>
You can still get erections on HRT, but it is just harder (hue hue) to do so.

You can still orgasm. From my experience it is not quite as satisfying. Usually depressing.

Sex drive decreasing depends from person to person. I know some transgirls who are fucking like rabbits. Me personally I have literally no interest in sex unless someone wants it.
>>
>>7855480
Pretty much this, except I haven't found as great of a drop in the "enjoyment"
It is a lot harder to reach orgasm but I don't think it feels that bad.
>>
>>7855480
Maybe it's cause I got a boyfriend who dotes on me and who's actually really hot but my sex drive is INSANE, he's asked me if I was a succubus before lmao
He likes to get me drunk because then I get really slutty asking him to fuck me silly and stuff.
>>
I personally have been on hormones for 1 year and a half and I can definitely still finish even when its not hard, desu i kinda prefer it
>>
>>7855659
>I can definitely still finish even when its not hard, desu i kinda prefer it
why prefer?
>>
>>7855666
Not her but I like it too. It has some strange erotic feeling to it to orgasm while not hard like a man. The wetness just dribbles out, instead of pulsing out, and that adds to it.
>>
>>7855682
does it let you get multiple orgasms too?
>>
>>7855420
yes
get a hitachi magic wand and mash it in there like a clit while rubbing your prostate
feels better than standard male orgasms desu, feels way more /lewd/
>>
It just feels nice rubbing it rather than stroking it like what it is, having to actually use it for what it is turns me off really easy so i try my best to avoid having it hard.
>>
I also use a lovebunny vibrator want, so its much more enjoyable when its small and soft
>>
>>7855692
Unfortunately not. When I'm doing it solo I barely have the energy to get off once as is. It's exhausting and takes like 30 minutes of pounding at it while putting a toy in and thinking of all kinds of awful degenerate things just to get off once.

When I was with my ex it would be way too sensitive to bother trying to touch.

Never had prostate or anal orgasms before.
>>
>>7855693
would this work without hrt too?

>>7855700
>rubbing it
what is this like?
>>
>>7855692
different anon, yes i can finish 2-3 times depending on a few factors. i usually just go for 1 though. it's always been more of a chore for me.
>>7855742
>would this work without hrt too?
yep.
>>
>>7855723
>When I'm doing it solo I barely have the energy to get off once as is.
maybe a wand would help, like for >>7855748

>and thinking of all kinds of awful degenerate things
tell!

>When I was with my ex it would be way too sensitive to bother trying to touch.
why so sensitive?
>>
>>7855780
I have a wand now and it helps I guess but I don't need to use it since my sex drive is so low I usually can't even be bothered to get it.

So many times I'll get sort of horny, just barely enough if I'm bored enough to tug at it, I'll try for like 5 minutes to get hard and just give up and play games or sleep or something.

As far as degenerate things go it kind of depends. Usually think about D/S stuff, being manhandled by a dominant man, sometimes being forcibly impregnated by a group of men. Hair and collar pulling, degradation, forced orgasm, lots of control loss, stuff..

As far as why I was so sensitive after sex I'm cut and almost never use lube and he liked to use lube and would go like the energizer rabbit so if I came at all it was so sensitive it hurt to touch again.
>>
>>7855846
>So many times I'll get sort of horny, just barely enough if I'm bored enough to tug at it, I'll try for like 5 minutes to get hard and just give up and play games or sleep or something.
this is the most frustrating part of hrt so far. it didn't kill my drive, just made it harder to tap into. i got into the habit of sitting cross-legged, and sorta using my heel to put pressure in that general area whenever that happens, and it's helped a bunch.
>>
with my lovebunny I've actually had multiple orgasms, my record so far is 4
>>
>>7855846
>As far as why I was so sensitive after sex I'm cut and almost never use lube and he liked to use lube
sorry. why didn't you use lube and why did him using it make a difference?
>>
I'm straight and cis and I tried skittles for a couple of months, for science

urge to fap diminished
punching the clown is a lot of effort

since returning to normal, back to fapping daily, almost like a chore
>>
>>7856008
>I'm straight and cis and I tried skittles for a couple of months, for science
Why did you try it? Weren't you afraid of breast buds and such?
>>
>>7856029
nah, my body is a mess anyway, might as well be a guinea pig

obviously something piqued my interest, but I've never bothered to explore it
I'm too impulsive, so my shrink tells me
>>
>>7855999
I don't need lube to fap and he was an FtM so he didn't understand the idea I didn't need lube to fap.
>>
>>7856044
Why is your body a mess? Anything else to report from your trial period?
>>
>>7856061
take my word for it
what do you want to know?
>>
>>7856065
Anything at all that you noticed was different from normal, or was consciously unchanged when you thought it might change.
>>
>>7856076
Okay, here are my bullet points
>PHYSICAL
boobs, obviously
skin felt softer, like I'd just moisturised
my wang finally shut the fuck up for once since puberty
my acne cleared up a little
smells smelled different, if that makes sense
>MENTAL
found myself thinking thoughts I hadn't thought for a while, I think normal people call it 'empathy'
nothing really changed about me, I was just more aware of it
don't know why but I was more chatty to my sister, just talking about stuff we normally talk about, no gay shit or anything

that's the most prominent stuff I noticed
4/10, might try again
>>
>>7856121
>boobs, obviously
In two months? How much growth?

>smells smelled different, if that makes sense
I can imagine it, but I can't imagine what it might be like to experience it.

>nothing really changed about me, I was just more aware of it
What were you more aware of?
>>
>>7855420
The hell is with this "HRT makes your penis shrivel away and non-functional" meme

My testosterone is down to 28 ng/dL and it still pops right up when I want it to
>>
>>7856210
I'm not sure if this is a person who thinks trans women want to buy testosterone to be bodybuilders and have bigger boners or the funnier idea that this is a bot that posts "it's easy to have boners" on 4chan
>>
>>7856200
>In two months? How much growth?
Not much, I can feel the tissue masses
plus they went really tender

>What were you more aware of?
my empathy, like I said
reminded me of childhood and the stupid stuff I'd get upset over
didn't like it, I'm quite a stoic fellow
>>
>>7855420
Took blood test last week, undetectable levels of testosterone in body. Still get hard as a rock when aroused.
>>
>>7856227
Is the tenderness permanent?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.