[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0904.jpg (103KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
103KB, 640x546px
>be me
>be 15
>have increasing amounts of uncomfortability with my body
>start to think I might be trans
>ohfuck.jpg
>way to scared to say anything to parents or counselor
>go to /lgbt/

Here I am with desperate needs of help and advice.
>>
>be 15

Reported.
>>
go talk to a councilor dumbass
>>
>>7855361
>>7855361
Fuck off youngshit
>>
1) get the fuck off 4chan, shouldn't you be in school?
2) talk to a therapist and never take advice from the internet, especially 4chan
>>
START NOW
>>
>>7855361
As a 25 y/o mtf who hasn't started yet I need to tell you START RIGHT FUCKING NOW GET MONES AND BE THE GIRL YOU WANT TO BE DON'T LET THE TIME KILL YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY THE TIME IS NOW GO AND FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!
>>
>>7855361
Talk to a therapist and seek hormone therapy
>>
>>7855361
Start now, You'll thank me later.

Also get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>15
I would reccomend deleting the thread, or you have a ban incoming.
>>
>>7855410
>>7855457
>stop revealing your age op
ftfy
>>
>>7855441
I'm 18 and have been on hrt for about 14 months now. Go as early as possible (now if you can) you won't regret it
>>
>>7855452
>talk to a therapist and realize that anything you want to do in life "as a female" doesnt actually require being female
>talk to a therapist and realize that when you learn to be freely yourself, you dont need to transition
>talk to a therapist and realize you'll be happier if you actually seek what you want in life (a certain career, a garden, kids, making art, whatever you want), instead of thinking being one sex or the other will really make you happy
>>
>>7855502
>muh therapist magic will enlighten you and cure you
sure...

>if you actually seek what you want in life (a certain career, a garden, kids,
how is that any different from being a certain sex?
>>
>>7855502
>talk to a therapist and realize that no one can tell you how you feel inside, and that if being a girl will put you at ease, then do it
>>
Therapists are absolutely fucking useless and will do nothing good for you except suck your money out from you like leeches and blood.

Let me tell you a story, OP.

10 years ago, I was 15, your age. I was starting on hormones I got from In House, and they were working great.

My parents found out about it and kicked me out. I went on and off HRT and repressed a ton until I was 24. I'm 25 now and I will be permanently unpassable and miserable.

All I do every day is think back to 10 years ago and how I should have sold my blood, my body, anything and everything I had to stay on them, but it's way too late now.

At the absolute least take anti androgens to stop any more damage to your body. If you change your mind and like being male, you can just stop.
>>
>>7855551
Speaking of that, can you still donate blood/plasma on HRT? I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm curious.
>>
>>7855559
yes, you can.
>>
>>7855559
I don't see why not. Their main disqualifying criteria is bloodborne illnesses like HIV/AIDS or hepatitis, or a history of having sex with other men.
>>
>>7855584
Welp, that means I'm good to go.
>>
>>7855361
15 was a typo, right OP? You meant to type 18, I think. Right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.