[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I be more submissive/receptive around guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

how can I be more submissive/receptive around guys?
>>
what the fuck even is this question?
>>
>>7854781
Get drunk
>>
>>7854781
Step 1: Wait for them to tell you to do something.
Step 2: Do it.

It's not that hard, anon.
>>
>>7854781
Make it out that doing anything for you is a huge favour on their part, and that you doing anything for them is expected and no big deal.
Hang on their ever word, do things they suggest or that they say they like.
Bring them food; guys love that. Especially if you baked something yourself.
Once you find out their tastes, pander to them. Dress nicer, flaunt your body.
>>
>>7854781
beg to suck their dick
>>
More tips
>>
>>7857969
Greet them enthusiastically.
Make sure you're never late, make no deal of it if they are.
Touch them, a lot. At every opportunity. Cuddle up, touch their arm when talking to them, etc.
Treat their opinions as fact. When you state one, add 'but that's just my opinion, so it doesn't matter'.
Do stuff for them, other than just bringing them food. Clean, offer to help do their laundry/dishes, that sort of thing.
>>
Wear a chastity cage.

It'll start coming naturally to you.
>>
>>7857337
>>7858025
Good tips but it should come naturally if you love him. If you have to force it then it will probably come off awkward for him and painful for you.
>>
>>7859080
OP specifies 'guys' and not 'this one guy', though. That implies at least a small group.
>>
>>7854781
Bumping in the hopes for more advice.
>>
>>7860745
Good point.
>>
Bumpp

Also advice on how to be submissive during sex
>>
>>7865963
Ask him what he wants, and do it. Eagerly.
Act like blowjobs are a special treat for YOU, rather than just him. Do what he wants and get rewarded by being allowed to suck him off.
>>
>>7854781
>pandering to men's overinflated egos
>>
>>7870253
t. feminist with overinflated ego and victim complex
>>
>>7870263
typical male silencing tactic.
>>
>>7870253
>not being chads buttslut
>>
>>7870283
t. feminist employing feminist silencing tactic
>>
>>7870243
>implying BJs aren't a special treat for you
Should be illegal not to do desu.
Also post more tips.
>>
quit trying
if your naturally submissive your body language will speak for you
>>
>>7870289
>not being chads buttslut
"Straight" men's obsession with penises in buttholes is proof of how anti-femme they are. Latent fucking homos.

>>7870317
>muh women shouldn't speak or think for themselves

Scared boys afraid of women calling them on their bullshit are so transparent.
>>
>>7876277

But then if they had an obsession with penises in vaginas you would call them sex-crazed perverts. Just face it, you have a problem and it concerns hating men.
>>
>>7876418
As if there's no reason for men to be hated. Desu, PIV wouldn't be an issue if not for their massive entitlement complexes.
>>
>>7876479
like feeling you should get paid the same for half the work
totally fair
>>
>>7876585
Poor little boy, I'm not worried about any wage gaps. This generation will reverse it, and then some.
>>
>>7876597
>This generation will reverse it, and then some.
Not the way it's going, with women demanding more pay for less work and people falling for it.
>>
>>7876479

But what's your problem with men being homos or latent homos?
>>
>>7876659
Nothing. My problem is their denial of it, and the violence, lack of affection, and abuse that women have to suffer as a result of their complexes.
>>
>>7876672
> like women don't abuse their spouses
good job living in the 1950s bro
>>
>>7876228
>Also post more tips.
Just the tip?

Always text him back right away. Always. Even if you were sleeping.
Hug him as soon as you see him. Guys secretly love hugs, even if they complain.
Always make sure you smell nice. If he lends you any clothes, keep them and wear them often.
If he picks anything out for you to wear, wear it for him all the time to remind him how much he means to you.

>>7876677
>>7876672
I appreciate the bumps, but feminism belongs elsewhere.
>>
>>7876684
post was anti-feminism bud
hate those fat cunts
>>
>>7876684
>Just the tip?

You're implying something but I'm too autistic to figure it out. This is solid advice btw thanks
>>
>>7876684

>Guys secretly love hugs, even if they complain.

Should have known I was a tranny when hugs with girls didn't feel like anything.

>>7876786

You're joking, right? You've never heard that before?
>>
>>7876859
fuck you i love hugs
>>
>>7876859
No. Is it like a penis in butt reference? Also tips...please
>>
File: 1478070217044.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478070217044.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>7876277
>implying the penor isn't on a trap
Spend some time on /r9k/ and you'll see straight men usually mean this.
>>
>>7876976

A guy will say he wants sex, the girl will tell him no. He says, "Come on... just the tip?" But it never ends at just the tip.
>>
>>7876976
More tips tomorrow. It's been a long day and I'm tired.
Creativity takes energy I don't have.
>>
>>7876976
> If you're shorter, make sure you stand close so you're looking up at him.
> Take his hand if you're taking him anywhere. If you're just walking together, insist on taking his arm.
>>
>>7870243
>Act like blowjobs are a special treat for YOU

That's amazing advice and I think I'm using that today
>>
>>7881760
Make sure you thank him for letting you suck his cock afterwards.
>>
>>7881764
that's too much and my autism would just freak him out.

but I'll make sure to act like I really want to suck his cock instead of making it an exchange of favors.
>>
>>7881775
Just nuzzle his thigh afterwards, give him a gentle kiss on the tip, and a quiet 'thank you'.

Otherwise, make out that giving him blowjobs is no big deal, and is in fact expected of you. Every bit of subbiness counts.
>>
>>7876277
>you guys are homos
literally where do you think you are
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.