[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions that really make you think:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fishnets.jpg (191KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fishnets.jpg
191KB, 960x960px
If a cis woman tricks a chaser into thinking that they are trans/post-op and they have sex, did the cis woman commit rape by deception?
>>
>>7853360
>"hey anon, i think you're pretty cute...and i'd love to watch you suck my cock"
>go home
>no dick
>kill her
same as it ever was
>>
>>7853360
>>7853434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQ_KkkzMXo
>>
>>7853434
Reminder that you aren't a truchaser if you prefer pre-ops.
>>
>>7854096

>people calling this vid transphobic
>when if it insults anyone, it's chasers
>>
>>7854096
That was great
>>7854161
And you make a good point.
>>
>>7854153
this
truchaser (more technically known as gynemimetophilia) means being attracted to mtf physical traits (e.g. conetits), not just wanting a cis girl with a dick
i'm not even memeing
>>
Daily reminder that there is no such thing as rape by deception.
>>
>>7857723
See, I thought i was attracted to trannies, but im just attracted to any girl who has lanky awkward limbs, nerdy by nature, and has small bewbs.
>>
>>7853360
I dread to think what those fishnets feel like under her panties.
>>
>>7857738
People have been convicted of it before. There was that British lesbian who pretended to be a man to fuck her friend with a strap on. The sex was consensual, but she's still in prison.
>>
>>7858203
She should have got her paperwork changed to M.
>>
>>7858210
So she could get raped in prison?
>>
>>7858225

What rapists deserve, desu.
>>
>>7858225
So she gets male privilege and so she wasn't deceiving the friend she raped.
>>
>>7857723
>being attracted to mtf physical traits (e.g. conetits), not just wanting a cis girl with a dick
Why would anyone want that? As an mtf that's even worse than someone liking me for my dick.
>>
>>7853360
Yes, just like paying a hooker with a check that bounces is rape.
>>
>>7858203
>pretend to be a man
>get locked up for consensual sex
it checks out.
>>
i'm secretly gay and im transgender is that ok
>>
>>7853360

What's a cis woman? You mean a REAL woman?
>>
>>7870314

No, certainly not ok. You're probably a nihilistic fuck that's suffered from abuse as a child.
>>
>>7870316
>cis women
>REAL
Choose one. Cis "women" are the furthest thing from women.
>>
>>7853360
I'm not usually violent but I'd beat the cis whore to death if she tricks me like that.
>>
>>7876936
>so much cisphobia
>>
File: le feels bad man frog xD.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
le feels bad man frog xD.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>7870316
>>
>>7858203
Being convicted of a crime doesn't mean it's a legitimate concept.

>>7870316
failtroll is fail

>>7876936
You have mental problems.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.