[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all trans who repress just waiting to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: repressing-emotions.jpg (24KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
repressing-emotions.jpg
24KB, 400x320px
I know I am
>>
Yes
The only reason I don't kill myself (or transition, because I'd never pass and then I'd have to) is that dad already did and I don't think she could take it
I'm just trying to outlive her so I can kill myself with peace of mind
>>
>>7853043
>she
my mom that is
>>
>>7853043
You sound like me before I got even more depressed and transitioned anyway.
>>
>>7853051
But there's no future for me in that, I could never pass
I can just barely exist and make a living as a guy, no social life to speak of though
I might start HRT at some point anyway, once it won't make me not pass as a guy anymore
>>
>>7853034
I told my friend I was gonna repress and she told that I was being stupid and didn't want another friend that was just gonna off themselves in a few years. Honestly, that gave me the push to start transitioning. She was 100% right.
>>
>>7853043
kill her first
>>
>>7853086
If I didn't care about her I would just kill myself
>>
>>7853062
Just start hrt. That alone made me feel a lot better.
>>
>>7853043
I'm transitioning and I feel pretty much the same. I could probably afford surgeries from inheritance, but dying sounds like such a nice sweet realese.
>>
>>7853043
Trans runs in families so he probably killed himself out of repression.
>>
>>7853034
No! I'm sad I'm not a girl, but there are still wonderful things in my life, like my agp.
>>
I wouldn't go that far. I try to enjoy life, and there are a lot of things I do enjoy.
I'm definitely more world weary than a 20 year old should be though.
>>
>>7853223
I've thought about that actually
Mom divorced him before he slit his wrists and I've never really asked why
I was 5 when it happened
>>
>>7853394
Are you like literally me?
My dad sudokued when I was 4/5 too because my mom left him lmao
>>
>>7853394
Wonder why she divorced him. Did he kill himself because your mom took everything from him, or because she rejected his transness? Hm.
Either way, anon. Get on hrt. Who knows, maybe you'll turn out better than you expect. But you'll probably feel significantly better at the very least.
>>
>>7853034
If you're just waiting to die anyways then you have nothing to lose by trying transition. Apparently people feel better even just by taking hormones without transitioning fully
>>
>>7853415
This isn't necessarily always the case. I felt just angry and ambitious all the time off HRT but on it I feel much worse since I know I will never pass and I am just wasting time and money I could use on drugs to numb the pain anyway.
>>
>>7853425
How old are you?
>>
File: 1488400949816.jpg (85KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1488400949816.jpg
85KB, 1000x1414px
>>7853425
I totally feel the same way I think my dysphoria is worse now that I am on hormones knowing its doing nothing for me I'm just waiting to an hero soon
>>
>>7853034
i turn 27 this month
yes
>>
>>7853435
Hrt takes a year or two to make the changes evident. The first year can feel hopeless because you're not seeing it. I didn't start seeing a girl til 9 months in, and that was just fleeting moments.
>>
>>7853430

>>7853435
Yup. Thought about at least working until I'm 30 and getting FFS and VFS and stuff but I might as well use the 40 grand on paying off my parents house then blowing my head off.

Although it seems more and more appealing by the day to do it now. The dreams are getting worse and the sadness is becoming crippling.
>>
>>7853455
Yea thats what I hear all the time but my case is kinda hopless waiting or not im just ugly and probably won't pass. I got on hormones because I didn't want to get further masculine but other than that I dont think I will ever have the privilege of going full time I'm a lost cause unfortunately.
>>
>>7853482
I'm sorry your in this position with me as well but I was working towards ffs but now I'm using to pay off some loan my parents co signed for me so they don't end up owing it instead of me and doing the same. The dreams are what I can't stand I wake up from a dream where I'm full time and I'm the actual me and I just fucking break down. I know I'm kind of talking about killing myself too but I hope things gets better for you anon.
>>
>>7853510
The only peace I'll find is with a 12 slug but I appreciate the sentiment. Hope the next life treats you better.
>>
>>7853570
12g slug

Tfw so stupid you cant even complain about sudoku right
>>
>>7853455
>not being happy with your new chemical balance and feeling up your tits daily and noticing how they grow larger
>>
>>7853628
To permanent non passers having tits is just annoying. It's getting warmer here and I can't keep wearing baggy hoodies.
>>
>>7853643
>caring about passing
Just do what you like desu, ppl dont notice or dont care
If they do just say its gyno
>>
>>7853062

>I might start HRT at some point anyway, once it won't make me not pass as a guy anymore

>anon expects HRT to make her pass any better later than it could make her pass now

lol
>>
>>7853686
Read my post again very slowly and reconsider yours
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.