[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if a female gets on hrt? Does she gets more femenine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1393721858218.gif (4MB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
1393721858218.gif
4MB, 361x422px
What happens if a female gets on hrt? Does she gets more femenine?
>>
>>7852107
Does she get bigger boobs?
>>
>>7852107
Also, does she get more femenine? Like, wanting to play more with dolls than with soldier toys, wear pink dresses than jeans and a shirt, etc?

I'm asking here because you and /fit/ are obviously the masters of hormones abuse, but on /fit/ we only care about that T.
>>
She gets a sage in all fields.
>>
>>7852138
Uhh, edgy! I like that.
>>
>>7852107
probably her period would get fucked up and she would get moody/infertile. post-menopausal women take hormones. It increases your risk of cancer, but prevents osteoporosis.
>>
It basically works like this, but in reverse.
>>
File: sortimid on da.png (373KB, 887x448px) Image search: [Google]
sortimid on da.png
373KB, 887x448px
>>7852153
I really don't understand why you didn't just post any of the tons of actual bimbofication art by the same artist
>>
>>7852107
Thats actually dangerous.
If you are a natal female and do hrt when you are perfectly healthy (No pcos, no menopause, etc.) then you can receive all the problems that transwomen without regulated levels get.
Low Tes:
Sleep probelms
low libido
etc.

High estrogen:
Thrombosis
Increased risk of cancer
heart problems
Etc.

Seeing as how this hypothetical woman is taking hrt, there would maybe be benefits kinda.
Possible breast enlargement. Not anything significant (maybe).
Breast tenderness.
Mood swings.
possible odd or irregular periods.
This is all conjecture. Hell, you might just get pregnancy symptoms. Who knows. In all honesty though, its more than likely a fucking terrible idea to do this because you would get more problems than good stuff.
>>
File: C4yk7PGUYAA9tUg.jpg (52KB, 519x659px) Image search: [Google]
C4yk7PGUYAA9tUg.jpg
52KB, 519x659px
>>7852180
i only had it saved because of the whole twitter thing
>>
>>7852107
It would probably fuck us up. Estrogen is a steroid. Dudes take these steroids to appear more woman-like but in women an overabundance of these steroids would most likely interrupt the delicate balance of hormones our bodies are trying to cycle through. Probably an increase in anxiety, weight gain, a fucked up menstruation cycle, lack of libido, sleep loss, pain in breast tissue (fibrocyst development), and bloating. Just to name a few.
>>
>>7852192
Was there a twitter shitstorm over this?
>>
>>7852208
Yeah Twitter SJWs threw a shit fit over that picture because they think it's a dumb black chick turning into a smart white woman.
>>
>>7852214
Hah, I wondered what the angle would be! I was puzzled because surely bimboification would be more sexist for making women stupid.
>>
>>7852214
...Oh my god.

Ever notice that a certain breed of black women are constantly on about how white women tan to "look black"? I have no doubt these idiots are the same ones self-inserting into tanned white characters.
>>
>>7852107
What the fuck is with people talking about such fucked up shit time after time now?
http://boards.420chan.org/cd/res/402080.php

Stop being so fucking insane!
>>
I would think it messing with your menstrual cycle would cause a lot of issues. Maybe if you were to only use it in cycles and could figure out a dose to only go so high as the maximum healthy range.
>>
...what exactly does everyone in this thread think the contraceptive pill is?
>>
>>7852267
oh my fucking god this

what the fuck y'all retarded
>>
>>7852267
Progesterone. A hormone that, if anything, actually increases testosterone a bit.
>>
>>7852146
Do you think there be changes on the physical appearance on the outside?

>>7852153
That would mean that if it wasn't for the percentage of testosterone that women have they would just be filthy sluts good for nothing other than taking dick.
>>
>>7852187
How the fuck are mood swings and odd and irregular periods benefits?

>>7852196
Respect, some people in this board really know their way around hormones and medicine.

>>7852235
A lot of blacks are also pushing propaganda that characters like Shakespeare, Julius Casera, and others were black.
>>
>>7852267
One of those small spaceships that they put in people and goes around your eggs shooting sperms like Galaga?
>>
>>7852300
that's only the minipill
the normal pill that millions of women take is mostly estrogen with some progesterone
>>
>>7852387
>>7852364
wow, so this wasn't a troll thread and you really are this retarded?

also
>characters like Shakespeare
>>
>>7852425
So if both pills do the same job his point stands.

>>7852496
Yeah, character, you can use it to talk about people, not only Chinese cartoons. Holy shit, you are sooo retarded. I am not a native English speaker yet I know more about the language than you do.
>>
>>7852387
>A lot of blacks are also pushing propaganda that characters like Shakespeare, Julius Casera, and others were black.

NO.
The ones you've met are.
No black person in their right mind is saying this

>How the fuck are mood swings and odd and irregular periods benefits?

You know what I meant. Suffice to say its a bad fucking idea
>>
>>7852267
Thats different. Op said hrt. That includes an anti androgen and estrogen.
The hormones in contraceptive pills are different doses and contain no AAs.
>>
>>7852524
they don't do the same thing, they have different side effect profiles which is what is relevant here
>>7852555
>what is diane-35
>>
>>7852214
While really it's just a Dolezal losing her tan and becoming smart.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.