[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of people who transition solely because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: tranny6.jpg (54KB, 630x727px) Image search: [Google]
tranny6.jpg
54KB, 630x727px
What do you think of people who transition solely because of gender roles?

Trans girls who only want to transition and pass so they can freely do the feminine stuff they always wanted to do, dresses, etc, without being ostracized.

Trans girls who only transition to become straight, because it's normal for a girl to show attraction to guys and they don't want to be seen as a homosexual.
>>
>>7852042
Pretty sad. Also I'm pretty sure that this is not the 'only' reason people transition.
>>
>>7852042
I don't think that's very common considering how much harder they're making life for themselves. If you want to do feminine stuff, just be a femboy. They're far, far, far more common, and have a much easier life.
>>
>>7852042
Why else would anyone do it?

Transition to become physically female? Because that's impossible, medical technology can't do that. Transition does not ever make a male body into a female body, but it can make a male into a very dedicated pretender who then has somewhat of a greenlight to live out the opposite gender role. Well, parts of the opposite gender role anyway, since there are portions of the female experience that no trannies just will ever be able to experience.
>>
>>7852042
>Trans girls who only transition to become straight, because it's normal for a girl to show attraction to guys and they don't want to be seen as a homosexual.

I struggled a lot with this when I was younger. Sure I was attracted to guys, but I wasn't some kinda faggot, i was an entirely different kind of homo.
>>
>>7852042
haha long boy
>>
>>7852855
Oh, so because you can't think of any more reasons, those other reasons don't exist? That is a fun stance, when you simplify things down like that.

It isn't like it is possible for everyone to have different reasons for the things that they do. Or that every story is a unique one.

Enough of that diatribe.

I transitioned to bring my body more in line with how I felt I should be. By doing that it made me feel better about myself which enabled me to go out and integrate socially without crippling anxiety. So in many ways it was an aesthetic choice that I made that has smoothed out a lot of the body self-esteem issues I had. Had nothing to do with sexuality, had nothing to do with gender roles, and absolutely nothing to do with specifically wanting to do feminine things. Already did those just fine before. And I certainly didn't stop doing any of my previous activities. It was simply a choice to improve my life, and it has worked.
>>
>>7852042
i started out as an AGP femboy who wanted to be a traditional housewife and now i'm transbian and more acceptant of myself as a woman
i'd like to think it's me getting more comfortable with being female and getting rid of the gender constructs i built up as a man
>>
>>7852855
>Why else would anyone do it?
Some AGPs want to have the female body.

>there are portions of the female experience that no trannies just will ever be able to experience.
Which?
>>
>>7854151
>and getting rid of the gender constructs i built up as a man
Please talk about these!
>>
>>7854206
uh
i had stereotypical male views of gender?
like i bought into the whole traditional waifu thing, though feminism was a meme, etc
>>
That's literally the only reason to transition. They're homosexual men with a strict idea of gender roles, so they feel "out of their skin" or "in the wrong body" whenever they want to do feminine things due to their upbringing. Quite sad.
>>
>>7855018
I need specifics, plus what the alternatives you've switched to are.

>though feminism was a meme
What did you think of it before and what changed your mind?
>>
>>7855022
That's a minority of mtfs, around 25% at most.
>>
>>7855096
it's hard to describe
i went from having solid views of 'this is female' and 'this is male' (probably due to repression) to kind of not having gender stereotypes for women
men make me uncomfortable af now

i was intensely jealous of women so i never really recognized any hardships they'd go through
but once you're actually looking through the eyes of a woman (or trying to) it's pretty easy to see they go through a lot of shit
female 'advantages' rely entirely on their ability to swoon men, and their desirability makes them extremely liable to be harrassed
>>
>>7855127
Yeah and the rest are AGP.
>>
>>7855159
Yup :)
>>
>>7852042
Gives me more options. As long as I get to date them, I don't care why they are transitioning.
>>
>>7855022
Gender roles can only be bent by females. Males can't bend them or do feminine things without an ass kicking.
>>
>>7852042
literally no one does that as their primary motive.
it's a lot easier to just buy a dress and wear it then it is to go through body changes.
there'd be no reason to wear dresses if they weren't form fitting to my body. which is why I'd only enjoy it after taking the required steps to look more feminine. I mean there are clothes that I wear that do make me "feel" more feminine but it's in the realm of what's appropriate for my body as a femish guy.
>>
>>7852042
pretty sure the people you are describing don't exist senpai
>>
>>7856773
>>7856782
[citation needed]
>>
>>7856800
citation is common sense.
>>
>>7856806
>>
>>7854195
PIV sex. Which leads to pregnancy. Carrying that child for 9 months. Then birthing that child. Perhaps breast feeding that child. Probably the most defining differences between a man and a women.
>>
>>7856806
common sense is for people who cant consciously reason
>>
>>7855423
typical cynical netizen who believes society is nothing but hate...

ok you're right, if you're a big masculine-looking large statured male and you wear makeup or skinny jeans, you'll probably get jumped...

but in my experience people tolerate or show affection for feminine males if they are already feminine in appearance, short and small-statured, especially if they turn out pretty and look better as a femboy/girl than they did when they tried to be a man...

me myself, i'm 5' 7" and 112 lbs, solidly in manlet area. people are well aware of the fact that i look like some 14 year old cancer patient rapey pajeet in men's clothes, but in women's clothes i look like a normal sized cute girl. therefore society tolerates me wearing girl's clothes, doesn't give me an ass kicking
>>
>>7861805
Interesting yet fake story, faggot.
>>
>>7852042
how do you even get a face that narrow and long at the same time
>>
>>7857441
>tfw non breeder-scum cis women aren't women
>>
>>7861805
I recognize the way you talk, you're pretty cute from what I remember. care to post any cute pics? and actually I think society is even more tolerant than people on here think. I'm from a small town in the midwest and worked at a factory with a guy who would dress in full glam rock goth makeup, everyone loved him.
>>
>>7862086
I didn't know Dana Carvey was trans
>>
>>7852042
Honestly wanting to fit in to the other gender role is like half of dysphoria.
>>
>>7863937
but that's social not physical!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.