[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cishet girls in a gay bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485934825759.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485934825759.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Are you ok with this? Should we expel them
>>
they're not hurting anyone. muslims on the other hand...
>>
>>7850873
But i walk in a gay bar and there are no gad qt dudes to fuck arround with, would you consent it??
>>
>>7850761
Why would it be a problem. Also
>cishet
Get out of here tumblr facist
>>
File: IMG_9900.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9900.png
29KB, 354x286px
>>7851348
>tfw you get facially discriminated
>>
>>7850873
so are muslim gay men now barred from entering a gay bar? i just wonder how you will enforce your "no muslim" ban. is there a litmus test?
>>
>>7850761
Yes, so long as they're not annoying (like anyone)

I actually feel bad for them bc apparently straight men are so classy cishet girls have to go into gay bars to dance and have a good time without getting grinded on and groped lmao
>>
>>7850761
> omg! You look so good! You almost look cis! I wish I could have transitioned young like you! Too bad ffs didn't fix (insert masculine feature here) though...
>>
>>7850761
Women feel entitled to attention and drinks. I had girls ask for me to buy them drinks in gay bars.
>>
>>7854376
Seriously? What did you say?

I've heard of lesbians, while openly being lesbian, expecting men to buy them drinks.
>>
>>7854395
The first one I asked why. She told me " to be friendly". Then I started asking them if they had a dick. That seems to work every time.
>>
>>7854418
>I'm gonna get asked this shit even assuming I pass

Goddammit my heart can't take this
>>
>>7854418
Sorry but if you like traps you aren't gay. Maybe the girls know gay bars are full of bisexuals like yourself, so expecting drinks is reasonable.
>>
>>7850873
As a gay Muslim man, why?

We aren't looking to shoot up the place with bullets (maybe with semen).
>>
>>7854456
I say that because they are either passing trannies or cis women. This offends them and makes them go away.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 227x222px
>>7850761
I went to a gay bar with my cis friends
Full of old ugly queers and 80's dykes.
What a meme
>>
>>7854528
You just need to meet a passing tranny with enough self-confidence to say yes and think she's in.
>>
>>7854553
Don't jinx me bro/bra.
>>
>>7850761
It's probably fine for a gay male bar in which they aren't acting like they own the place or offending the dudes there.

On the other hand I hear other lesbians ask girls at gay bars to dance and then they get weird looks. Because the straight girl has to clarify she's straight at a gay bar.
>>
>>7850761
I'd bring a woman to be my wingman.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.