[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much I want to hang myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mydepression.jpg (59KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
mydepression.jpg
59KB, 423x750px
I'm becoming really suicidal about being in the closet (MtF). None of my friends or family knows about it, and I'm to scared to tell anyone other than other random faggots online. I get jealous of my friends because of how they look, and if I'm complimented for being attractive I accept it, but it comes back later on as "You're really not attractive because they are complimenting your masculine traits." That always fucking gets me in a depressive spiral that usually ends in me cutting myself in a desperate attempt to get an endorphin high to push away the depression. I just get more depressed when I realize that I just made myself bleed profusely, and that when this heals I will be permanently scarred and I will carry those scars until I die.
>>
>when 90% of your redeeming qualities are your appearance
>>
>>7850283
Whats to lose in coming out if your suicidal anyway?
>>
>>7850302
I literally don't even look slightly feminine.
>>
>>7850318
Whether or not bob wants to fuck you within 5 seconds of meeting you doesnt matter. You suffer from normie fever and need a hobby.
>>
File: 1465762126559.jpg (162KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465762126559.jpg
162KB, 537x390px
>7850283
Okay. Order hormones, faglord. I gave myself an ultimatum in high school that I'd transition or anhero by 20. I'm 26 now, you can figure out what I chose, and I can tell you I've never been happier.

It's not easy, but it's better than the nothing. Take control of your lilfe, anon.
>>
>>7850314
Friends and family...
>>
>>7850329
Hate to break it to ya, but you also lose them if you kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>7850326
I don't care about getting a fucking partner I want to either die or be a woman and only one of those seems like an option
>>
>>7850283
Step one is to come out. Choose one person or more that you trust to tell. You don't have to tell them everything, you never do. At least tell someone about how you feel (suicidal). I am mtf and when I came out to my parents just a couple months ago it felt so much better that I started to do something about my depression. All it takes is one baby step to give you the courage to keep going. If you're afraid of rejection, I'm very sorry but you need to distance yourself from people that don't accept you for who you are, it's toxic trust me. You're free to try to change the way people think, but it's sure as hell hard. Just start something, anything that gets the gears moving and see if it helps, if it does then keep moving and it'll get easier.
>>
I always wanted to be a girl when I was growing up, but didn't know anything about transitioning. When I was 16 I tried to kill myself by jumping off a skyscraper. Somehow I lived though, but my back is kind of messed up. But now I'm 100% cis, I'm still gay, but I don't want to be girl anymore. I am intent with my body. So depending on how old you are just wait it out the feelings might just go away.
>>
>>7850399
So what your saying is if I jump off a building and live my dysphoria might go away? I'm game.
>>
>>7850283
Option one: stay in the closet forever
Most likely scenario:
(based on what you wrote): you commit suicide (do a flip)

Option 2: Tell your friends and family about the pain you're going through, seek professional help

Most likely scenario: dinner parties get awkward for a little while, maybe some friends, aquaintences, and family members stop talking to you.

Not saying that coming out is easy for anyone, but it sure beats the hell out of dying.

I'm not good at giving emotional support if you can't tell but what can I say, I'm a pragmatic person.
>>
File: 6e9.png (23KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
23KB, 500x275px
>>7850399
>>
>>7850352
Yeah, and you're that way because you are a retard thats never actually lived life. Getting into a challenging jobby should change that.
>>
>>7850283
>depression gives you rainbow stockings
Everything makes sense now
>>
>>7850422
I've traveled all across Europe with my best friends. I think I've lived at least a little bit.
>>
>>7850415

no, I was still suicidally depressed for around 6 years after, did HRT for a few months, then a few months later started feeling better. It takes time, has nothing to do with suicide.
>>
>>7850444
>ive travelled across europe
Does that sound like a challenging hobby to you? Put 10k hours into something and become gm.
>>
>>7850450
Aww. You got me excited for nothing... ;_;
>>
>>7850458
What's with the hobby bullshit? Taking up a sport or something wont make me not want to die because I don't have a vagina
>>
>>7850491
You plecebod yourself into thinking it matters what private parts you have in the first place. Nothing interesting is going on, so you biologically attune yourseld too your immediate surroundings. Instead of worrying about stock markets dipping, you want to die because your chiwawa doesnt have a better santa outfit than your neighbor.

Oxytocin is released with both a penis and vagina. You desperatly wanting one over the other IS social.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.