[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Repression Gen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Dysphoric Armour.gif (4MB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dysphoric Armour.gif
4MB, 800x338px
alright you heros.
assemble.

a place for non-transition people to support each other and live a cis life
>>
File: 1463275503257.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1463275503257.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>7849034
IF IT DOESNT GET BETTER IM THROWING OUT ALL MY GAINZ FOR A FEMALE LIFE! LIFTING WAS A MISTAKE...IVE PROBABYL GIVEN MYSELF CANCER JUST TO LOOK SWOLE AND GAVE MYSELF A SHORTER LIFE...LIFTING ISNT WORTH IT...
>>
>>7849049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a8jlMvBCGY

dont fail me
>>
Can I jokn
>>
>>7849049

>IVE PROBABYL GIVEN MYSELF CANCER JUST TO LOOK SWOLE AND GAVE MYSELF A SHORTER LIFE...LIFTING ISNT WORTH IT...

Were you using growth hormone or just androgens? Are you Maki or Spartan?
>>
>>7849098
>>7849200
Samefig

But no just shitty diet and paranoia.
>>
File: r003.jpg (43KB, 869x1263px) Image search: [Google]
r003.jpg
43KB, 869x1263px
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>7849034
You guys should just emulate Femgen and go femboy to repress.

It's the only form of repression to have any long term sucess
>>
>>7849034
Why repress? Why not transition? If you're trans, why didn't you transition in your teens?
>>
>>7849788
The problem with a lot us older AGPs Is that we couldn't really tell we were trans as teenagers. Not to mention transition was much less accessible in the past.

I technically am trans cuz AGP, but i'm dykey enough now to live as a straight dude. That's not who I really was when younger, but many years of living as a man and heavy test exposure has changed me.
>>
>>7852533
>but i'm dykey enough now to live as a straight dude
Explain?
>>
>>7852541
Well I mean i'm a transbian but i'm so used to having to be a dude that I just roll with it now. Basically i'm butch enough to keep on repressing.
>>
>>7852558
I guess far fewer gender norms and much more tolerance for being GNC would help people in your position. So you wouldn't need to come out or transition in order to live without having unwanted expectations.
>>
>>7849491
no need to repress
and yes, you can be a feminine/andro male
>>
File: 1484265534597.jpg (129KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1484265534597.jpg
129KB, 600x686px
>>7849049
Don't stop lifting! bigger butt, bigger hips, and bigger boobs if you do the right lifts.
>>
>>7852565
Would definitely be cool, I probably would have ended up a different person. Transition would be painful and impractical and a huge step down for me socially. But living as a dude caused it's own problems. The solution for me was weed. A bowl before bed and lots of sleep helped alot.
>>
>>7849788
I wanted to transition in my teens so bad like my dysphoria was messing with me when I was 15 to a point I got depressed. I never knew about hormones or transitioning because of my parents being so against lgbt back then that they sort of bared me from seeing anything like that I think they knew lol I finally found out about hormones when I turned 23 though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.