[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bathroom situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7523.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7523.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What's the problem with having a transgender bathroom right next to a men's bathroom?
>>
>>7848216
>single unisex bathroom
>all problems solved
so easy!
>>
It's the exact same problem as forcing trans people to use original sex bathrooms: it forces them to out themselves. Also do you really think every business in America is going to build a third bathroom just for .01% of the population?
>>
File: hon.jpg (97KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
97KB, 500x667px
>>7848306
>it forces them to out themselves

otherwise they would totally blend in huh
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>7848216
AGP here, I don't get the need for a 4th room. Why not just pick from men's, women's, or disabled?
>>7848316
They can identify as their prefered gender by using one of the existing rooms, yay or nay?
>>
>>7848256
>having to line up because of womenfolk
no thanks
>>
>>7848256
Even as a trans person I hate the idea of the world becoming gender neutral because we aren't we are either women or men and I've worked too hard to be seen as the later to be called xir.
>>
>>7848216
>a transgender bathroom right next to a men's bathroom
Bad idea. Transgenders can't be trusted because they're sneaky and evil. so their bathroom should be at least 200m apart from men's. According to your picture, if the same logic applies in this case, transgenders are retarded and mentally ill. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
keep the bathroom change the birth certificate. simple.
>>
Because that would cost a shit ton of money and would almost never be used
>>
>>7848216
is that an alarm if a non disabled person goes inside the disabled bathroom?

why dont we install those on all bathrooms and it detects if A*Ps try to use the wrong bathroom
>>
>>7848735
> change the birth certificate
no. it'll harder for authorities to track you in case you're doing something illegal.
>>
>>7848757
there's probably some kind of 'help' button next to the toilet so a disabled person who slipped and broke their hip or had a seizure or whatever and can't walk can call for someone to come get them

this photo was probably taken in some kind of hospital or medical facility
>>
File: 1488220808744.png (11KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488220808744.png
11KB, 370x320px
>>7848216
Early transitioners shouldn't be allowed to use public restrooms until they're 18.
>>
Why not just use a unisex bathroom? I don't even use public bathrooms anymore.
>>
>>7848879
see >>7848670
>>
trans diapers is the answer. just like napkins for cis girl menstruation.
>>
It seems like allot of work for the facility to do. Why don't they just install a room with one of those park fountains where all the trans could step in and take a piss and shit.
>>
>>7848894
STEWING
>>
>>7850169
AND
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 327x154px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 327x154px
>>7850211
CHEWING
>>
>>7848216

if anyone can legit question your choice of restroom, you are not actually trans and need to check your self before you wreck your self
>>
>>7848691

shut up, Aidan
>>
>>7850989
being in-denial, aren't we? There's a reason why there's gender border. you wouldn't want becoming a girl if you don't know what a girl looks like.
>>
>>7848216
Making them use the disabled restroom seems strangely appropriate.
>>
>>7851087

shut up, Aidan
>>
>>7848691
>Even as a trans person I hate the idea of the world becoming gender neutral because we aren't we are either women or men and I've worked too hard to be seen as the later to be called xir.
We are either men or women and there will always be some people in whore eyes trans people are the wrong one. Unless we destroy gender.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.