[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say nice things about trans girls in this thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1471641456132.jpg (107KB, 363x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471641456132.jpg
107KB, 363x461px
Say nice things about trans girls in this thread.
>>
>>7843510
Early transitioners are really pretty and special.
>>
>>7843510
They're not as bad as men?
>>
>>7843512
Define "early"
>>
>>7843510

You aren't mentally ill, you were just more female or male in your past lives and that's why you feel like the opposite sex in this life. Learn to work through your past life gender issues and accept the fact that you're in a new body in this life and embrace it. Much love!
>>
>>7843510
Lots of them don't need a boyfriend to reach things on high shelves.
>>
>>7843527
presenting full time by at least five and beginning puberty blockers and HRT at around 11-12
>>
>>7843528
Stop being crazy. Or stop pretending to be crazy. Whichever of those you actually are.
>>
>>7843540
I can get behind that. It just makes me laugh when people pretend they weren't already 99% T poisoned by 15-17
>>
>>7843555
I want to die
>>
>>7843560
Genetics plays a role, remember. If your shoulders are okay, you're gonna be fine. T poisoning on face can be fixed. It's the shoulders (which develop early in puberty) that can never be changed.
>>
>>7843543

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_hE5b3nm3Q

It's not crazy talk though.
>>
>>7843510
>>
>>7843669
This. There's a reason that most trans women have hair that covers their shoulders. Trans men arguably have it easier because shoulder pads are a thing.
>>
In my eyes you are the early transhumanists.
>>
>>7843669
I don't really like my shoulders, but I don't think they're especially bad, nobody really seems to notice them. I think they would look more natural if I gained weight, right now they look too bony.
>>
>>7843528
It's funny how people call trans women crazy as if it's an established fact yet, in the same breath, come up with batshit "rully makes ya think" ideas like this.
>>
>>7843510
I like how sweet they can be. At least all the ones I've talked to on here have been unlike a few from the other letters.
>>
>>7844286
<3
>>
the ones that pass are super, super girly, which gives me a feeling that I like a lot.
>>
>>7844344
Makes sense, since trutrans are more likely to be naturally feminine enough to pass (and are already girly personality wise). Alpha male AGPs not only act like men, but look like them.
>>
>>7843535
>tfw you gave your brother shit in you best"man" speech about him being short and his wife being able to reach things from the top shelf...
>>
>>7843970
Yeah, good luck getting all of the edgy cyberpunk-obsessed misanthropes to follow you on that.
>>
>>7844344
What kind of feeling? Do you feel the same around girly cis girls?
>>
>>7844363
>Alpha male AGPs not only act like men, but look like them.
what about beta agps?
>>
>>7843510
Transgirls are more complex and have way more stuff to talk about than cis girls. Cis girls grew up having everything handed to them and people doing stuff for them so they never developed interesting personalities. I want to shoot myself when conversing with cis girls, but transgirls make it feel like I just dropped some acid and learned about life. Transgirls have experienced life on both sides of the coin and are way smarter, giving me new perspectives on any given situation.
>>
>>7844537
Then you look and act like lesser men.
>>
>>7845066
it doesn't sound so nice when you put it like that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.