[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans people of /lgbt/, I have a question. How do you deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 1442538900427.png (83KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1442538900427.png
83KB, 500x266px
Trans people of /lgbt/, I have a question. How do you deal with the constant hate of trans people by certain groups of cis people?

With Trump repealing trans bathroom rights, seeing tons of comments from people talking about how transpeople are not the gender they think and are actually just their biological gender with mental illnesses, how they shouldn't use the bathroom they identify with, seeing that trans discrimination/murder/suicide rates are so high, and even just straight up seeing people say that trannys are suck fucks who need to die.
I know asking 4chan is probably the wrong place since /lgbt/ especially seems to get raided by people from /pol/ who will just repeat the stuff said above, but how do you deal with it? How do you keep going?
>>
just keep going and idk feeling smug i can live a productive life whereas anyone going 'ugh ugh mental ill' is actually mentally ill themselves (anyone who complains about not exacerbating mental illness like these people think transition does are clearly developmentally not right). i also pray these people have trans kids, or they get cancer. i mean statistically cancer is more likely but either/or you know
>>
>>7842092
I've made my peace with myself, and I've got better things to worry about now than which restrooms other trans people use. Life is good.
>>
>>7842092
i know they're objectively wrong, and the topic doesn't come up often enough in my life to really do damage.
>>
>>7842092
I stopped caring about what other people think when I graduated high school lol. I don't care if a hon gets kicked out the ladies room or if some aiden gets raped in a rest stop men's room, they accept the risks associated with not passing and pretending everyone should submit to their ideals.
>>
>>7842114
First time on this board tho. You can stick your notion of the reversed mental illness thing right up your ass.... Even if your think they are mentally ill, doesnt mean a man thinkink hes a woman is not.. Im hitting you back with the same, I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING CANCER.
Or chop off your dick or whatever you people do
>>
>>7842114
Feel smug tho faggot. See how that gets you along in life
>>
>>7842092
That img is so cuuuuuuteeee ahhhhhh

Also I dealt with it by repressing and feeling ashamed of myself, leading to extreme issues in my life. Hormones basically got rid of much of those.
>>
>>7842092
i haven't been misgendered in over a year so i just pretend im cis
>>
>>7842248
>>7842258
that fashy sjw snowflake salt tho

do u prefer being called a lost boy or a sieg heil child
>>
>>7842092
I hate that drawing. The mtf becomes a cute grill and the ftm looks like a edgy dyke.
>>
>>7842454
>the ftm looks like a edgy dyke.
That parts accurate tho. The mtf needs to be lankier, have bigger hands/feet, have stubble, a grosser chin/jaw, and worse shoulders.
>>
>>7842483
>have bigger hands/feet, have stubble,

In my experience these have just been memes, but I never grew stubble so I can't really speak to that.
>>
>>7842483
Sure sure, no trans person ever passes.
>>
>>7842092
>>7842454
i hate that she's taller than he is.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x627px
>>7842092
haterz gon' hate
>>
>>7842500
It's true tho. If you know what to look for, literally no trans person who started hrt after 14 passes. Sorry hon.
>>7842496
Most mtf have them.
>>
>>7842513
But women keep telling me the friendzone doesnt exist.
>>
perhaps we and women and the rest of earth are all blinded by ideals and do not properly seek after realiti

https://youtu.be/N9XKLqGqwLA
>>
>>7842531
>if you know what to look for
T. Skullautist. Nobody else pays attention to skull shape lime you do, let alone the 99% of cis people that are dangerous to trannys
>>
>>7842510
That's how it is on average tho
>>
>>7842584
exactly!
>>
>>7842583

>"99% of cis people"

lel trans are so INTJ
>>
>>7842483
Stubble isn't hard to fix, and she's got the "please don't look at my shoulders please please" hairstyle going that tons of trannys (myself included ) have
>>
>>7842592
INFP tyvm

just as sperged up but i like people liking me
>>
>>7842583
>Nobody else pays attention to skull shape lime you do
Not even talking about skull size bro. There's more tells than that, especially if you start hrt young. I started at 17 and my heads the same size as my cis gfs(I've checked). You probably still have a gross orangutang bod, man arms, and you probably have a man face.
>>7842594
Tru. She still needs worse jaw/chin, and worse hands and feet.
>>
>>7842592
>lel trans are so INTJ
How so?
>>
>>7842610
I started at 18 hon, a year doesn't make much of a difference.
And what the fuck are man arms?
>>
>>7842610
I agree on the hands and feet, but some males are born with rather feminine jawlines, and FFS could be in play too.
>>
>>7842622
True too, but it almost seems to need too much rationalization for this drawing of a fictional tranny based off a pokemon. She should just look like a hon like every other mtf does.
>>7842621
>I started at 18 hon, a year doesn't make much of a difference.
It doesn't. I'm a hon and so are you.
>what the fuck are man arms?
You don't even know all the reasons you're a hon. So sad, I wish I could be as unaware as you.
>>
>>7842114
why would you pray for bigots to have transgender kids? those bigots would almost certainly abuse and terrorize their own children for simply being who they are. this would only lead to more suffering for people within the transgender community. transgender children who live with unsupportive or abusive parents are the most likely to commit suicide or end up with a broken life.

instead i would rather hope that those anti-transgender zealots are never allowed to have children of their own, or even be allowed within 200 meters of any child. i'd like to keep them isolated so they can't spread their hateful and ignorant messages around.
>>
File: orangutang.jpg (43KB, 736x419px) Image search: [Google]
orangutang.jpg
43KB, 736x419px
>>7842621
I think maybe she's talking about how trans women have forearms bigger than their upper arms, because they don't have any girlfat. Otherwise known as the "Remilia problem".
>>
>>7842661
It's actually a reverse clocking. We're clocking her as not looking like a real transwoman. She's just a phoney.
>>
>>7842655
>because they don't have any girlfat.
HRT fixes that.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 391x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 391x600px
>>7842614
you are right in that there is always going to be the 'mtf v.s. the world' phenomenon, I agree.....I say 'trans are so INTJ' because this puts a statistic here to illustrate this point regarding the relationship of the mtf to the rest of society.....

lol!
>>
>>7842721
I don't understand...

What do the MBTI types mean for trans people?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 400x534px)
image.jpg
80KB, 400x534px
16But He said to him, “A man was giving a big dinner, and he invited many;

17and at the dinner hour he sent his slave to say to those who had been invited, ‘Come; for everything is ready now.’

18“But they all alike began to make excuses. The first one said to him, ‘I have bought a piece of land and I need to go out and look at it; please consider me excused.’

19“Another one said, ‘I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to try them out; please consider me excused.’

20“Another one said, ‘I have married a wife, and for that reason I cannot come.’

21“And the slave came back and reported this to his master. Then the head of the household became angry and said to his slave, ‘Go out at once into the streets and lanes of the city and bring in here the poor and crippled and blind and lame.’

22“And the slave said, ‘Master, what you commanded has been done, and still there is room.’

23“And the master said to the slave, ‘Go out into the highways and along the hedges, and compel them to come in, so that my house may be filled.

24‘For I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste of my dinner.’”

25Now large crowds were going along with Him; and He turned and said to them,

26“If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple.
>>
>>7842748
....sorry, please don't attach serious repercussions to that statement about trans being INTJ, perhaps I misjudged, actually....

I just say that because I know INTJ types are said to be privy to deal with calculations
>>
File: image.jpg (393KB, 1000x1082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1000x1082px
15 Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.

17 The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.
>>
>>7842092
>How do you deal with the constant hate of trans people by certain groups of cis people?

I try not to think about it.Also, distractions like video games, comics, anime, movies, etc. The hatred controls some of my actions though. Fortunately I live and work in a place thats fairly insular so I only have to worry about this shit on the internet. Im actually a little scared to leave here even though I kind of hate since I feel like as soon as I try to set up shop somewhere else Im gonna get lynched.
>>
>>7842248
Did you mean to type this as incoherent as possible?
>>
>>7842092
I'm not a fucking pussy, why should I care. Trannies kill themselves because gender dysphoria is a bitch to deal with and not because boo hoo bullies :(
>>
>>7842092
> /pol/ raids /lgbt/
/lgbt/ is /pol/, hon
>>
>>7842092
You just do.

Personally, I play music, tinker with my PC, or play extremely violent video games to deal with the stress. I go to a therapist for everything I can't deal with on my own.

Dysphoria and bigotry suck, but so does death.
>>
>>7842788
Suck a dick, christfag.
>>
>>7842248
Okay so by your logic we should force women who were born male to use the men's restroom and vice versa. Imagine how freaked out women will be when they see trans men entering their bathrooms. If you go only by biological sex only you'll see a lot more weirdos going in the wrong bathrooms than before.
>>
>>7842092
If I despite anything it's that I'm essentially forced to vote Democrat to protect my rights. Like god fucking damn it Republican party, I'm receptive to mixing things up when it comes to economics and trade. Even public services like schools and prisons- I think privatization is a terrible idea but I would be super happy if it worked out. I even understand where they're coming from when it comes immigration even if I think fiscally speaking building a wall is a dumb idea and lack of education funding and trade programs causes more crime than muslims will ever manage.

I hate this shitty 2 party system. The reason transgender rights gets constantly thrown under the bus is because it's the only thing the government CAN make any progress on because we don't have the numbers to fight back. Like I'm not trying to be arrogant- The opposite. Yeah I generally think Democratic ideas on issues have a better chance of solving issues. But I think a dynamic government is good and new things should always be tried so sure, Republicans, wow me. No I won't debate you, but of course I sincerely hope things go well for our country regardless of what party is in control. I wish direct democracy was applied to more parts of the government so I could be more flexible.

Like ALL these issues and you're throwing away my vote because of the once or twice a decade you see a transperson in the bathroom and it makes you uncomfortable???? I mean for me it's not a petty issue. What if I get a job in a place with a bathroom bill? Another lab wants my funding? I have to choose between taking a piss in the ladies room and scaring the shit out of them, and putting myself at legal risk and the possibility of someone using it against me? Yes common sense I use the men's room- I shouldn't have to commit a fucking crime every time I use the bathroom.

I wish it was the nonissue it should be. No one is more tired of transgender controversy than transgender people.
>>
>>7845983
>What if I get a job in a place with a bathroom bill? Another lab wants my funding?
The bathroom bill only applies to public buildings.
>>
>>7842092
I think overall Trump is still beneficial to trans people.
The bathroom thing isn't as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. And in return you finally get a president who sees that Islam is a real threat. Look at Europe, a lot of women and especially trans women are afraid to leave the house because of the rapefugees. That's a real problem, not your pity bathroom bill.

I don't experience hate from any group of people except religious ones. And I don't really take that to heart because they are idiots anyway.
>>
>>7846593
>be "new german" fresh off the boat
>hanging out with brothers
>see two german women
>rape time!
>discover they are trans
>better stone them!
>islamophobic german police save them
TL this actually happened
>>
>>7842092
>never leave the house
>when I do have almost exclusively LGBT friends

Wew life is so yeah.
>>
>>7842092
I work where alt. culture & liberal-leaning types are more common. I tend to not go anywhere I know I'll have a lot of difficulty and don't go anywhere alone.

At home, lots of video games and astronomy. If you spend enough time studying and learning about astronomy as a general hobby you feel simultaneously tremendously humbled and very detached from a lot of the squabbling humanity does as a whole.

It is still tough, though. I'm aware that I need to consider everyone I meet is possibly a danger to me if they clock me. For a normal person, being slightly paranoid like that would be insane but it's the sad reality for transpeople. It's pretty depressing online as a whole because this social movement seems to seep into everything so even when I'm going somewhere to talk about one of my hobbies I have to put up with the raging and hurtful crap. Even on this board I try to severely restrict the threads I even bother to read because I'm just tired of it all.

I just wish people would leave us alone.
>>
I consider most conservatives to be mentally ill so I guess it's fair.
>>
>>7842092
OP picture made me cry a lot.
Why i am so depressive shit...
>>
>>7842092
I stared at this image for a good minute before I realized it's supposed to be a male butterfree and a female beedrill
>>
>>7848882
HOLY FUCK
I FEEL RETARDED
>>
File: 1488457952001.jpg (28KB, 397x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488457952001.jpg
28KB, 397x398px
>>7848871
it just made me more insecure for some stupid reason
>>
File: original.png (9KB, 211x289px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
9KB, 211x289px
>>7842092
daily reminder that butterfree is actually venomoth
>>
>>7842092
Gender dysphoria is a mental issue. You are your biological sex. Why does that matter?
>>
I made a post in /ic/ the other day and mentioned I was trans and an artist in a self profile type thread where people talked about themselves. Most people got nice feedback etc. Immediately these were the responses I got. (Which is pretty typical)

>Have you tried not being trans?

>You should do literature then because the only masterpiece you will ever produce as a faggot is your suicide note.
You're welcome, hope it helps.

>Kill yourself you mentally ill monster.

When i replied to one of these people saying they are just butt hurt because their books only teach you how to draw cis men/women:

>Scared of trans people? Just draw a man with long hair and ugly orangutan tits. Problem solved

The amount of hate we get is beyond. I am thinking of starting a youtube channel but just going stealth for a while till people figure it out. Then let the controversy set in or something.
>>
>>7842092
Alright, so these views are just my readings of the facts I suppose but here goes.

Been on HRT for about two years, and I've even had an orchiectomy. I pass fairly well, it's very rare that I'm called "he" or "sir" these days.

No matter how far I go in transition though, with the current level of medical advancement in mind, I will never be a woman. I don't give a shit about chromosomes, but more importantly to me, I will never have a womb. I will never be able to carry my own children. I will never be anything more than a biological male who took the steps necessary to deal with what is either a mental disorder or a birth defect in the brain.

>Trump's Executive Order

I'll say first that I voted for him so you know that I'm not biased against him to be sure, but all that it did return the decision to individual schools. He also said when signing it that schools had a responsibility to make sure that all students, including LGBT students, deserve a safe learning environment.

>Bathrooms Specifically

I go to FSU, and after I had been transitioning for around 8 months, people started to stop me from going into the men's restroom. I talked to the Dean of Students, and was granted permission to use female restrooms. Had I not been stopped, and one time had a near altercation, I would have just kept using the men's restroom, and I still do off campus.

Here's the thing. It's just a bathroom. It doesn't matter. When I'm off campus and I have to use the restroom, the worst that's generally going to happen is what happened yesterday when some kids came in as I was washing my hands. They walked past me to get to the urinals and the younger one whispered "That's a girl!" and received a smack from his older brother.

>Trans Hate
Most people who hate trans people are the pizza-faced nerds on 4chan or really old people who are just set in their ways, neither of which can/will do anything about it.

1/2
>>
Don't have to worry about it.
Once I started passing I moved cities and went deep stealth.
No one knows and I can do whatever I want without fear of being called a man :^)
>>
>>7849659
2/2

Any time that I've talked to a person who is as or is more conservative than I am, they've basically said "Live and let live, as long as you aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law, do whatever." They don't hate you, they just disagree on what the best course of action is.

>Trans Suicide rates
Look, I was homeschooled. Until I started transitioning, well after I had started college, I basically didn't have a peer group that could bully me about the fact that I was this weird, fem-ey kid who didn't really like "boy" things. My point is that I didn't attempt suicide when I was 14 because people hated me, I tried to hang myself because I saw hair growing on my face. I didn't do it because I had to go into a specific bathroom, I did it because I was a dumb kid who needed to see a shrink.

The State isn't going to fix what is, at its core a medical issue. Bathrooms don't matter, pronouns don't matter, what matters is the actual mental disorder that I suffer from. Hopefully, sometime in the future, people who are born this way will be able to receive much better treatments than those that are currently available.
>>
>>7849745
>Look, I was homeschooled

That explains a lot.
>>
>>7850027
Nice ad hominem there friend. Good job. Actually, my parents are far more liberal than I am, and my dad even calls himself a communist.

Wanna try actually addressing the specific points of view that you disagree with?
>>
>>7842092
bathroom laws are a meme

if you pass it doesn't matter and if you don't pass don't fucking go out in public looking like a crossdresser

end of story
>>
>>7850084
^
>>
>>7850043
>I'll say first that I voted for him so you know that I'm not biased against him to be sure, but all that it did return the decision to individual schools. He also said when signing it that schools had a responsibility to make sure that all students, including LGBT students, deserve a safe learning environment.
Education was this big of a priority to you, and you support mass de-funding of public schools and removal of programs meant to help underprivileged kids actually have a chance to succeed for once? There's absolutely nothing positive about the new education bill for anyone except a few upper class families, least of all lgbt kids. The fact that you never even went to public school just makes this ironic.

Everything else is your own personal opinion and that's entirely fair, but I just think it's interesting that you don't think a significant amount of people aside from 4chan losers dislike trans people, considering you (i assume) missed out on a lot of teenage socialization. I do believe that you really haven't come across that many outwardly transphobic/bigoted people in person, but you are definitely in the minority here compared to most trannies.
>>
>>7850102
>Education was this big of a priority to you....
Oh, believe me, I hate most of his education policy, but hey, at least he supports school choice programs.

>....but I just think it's interesting that you don't think a significant amount of people aside from 4chan losers dislike trans people, considering you (i assume) missed out on a lot of teenage socialization.

Yeah, I didn't get around much when I was younger, but I didn't "miss out" on anything. Teenagers are fucking stupid, which is a pretty solid reason for why they shouldn't be allowed to make permanently life altering decisions anyway.

In my adult life, I have met people who disliked trans people, and honestly, I've gotten on quite well with most of them otherwise. My boss for instance, thinks that it goes against god. I think that god doesn't fucking exist. We're both adults, and we agree to disagree.

There are people who are transphobic/bigoted, but guess what, anything that they might do to you, physically at least, is already illegal. As for the fact that they ARE bigoted, they are legally afforded that right. They have the right to say and think whatever they damn well please, and so do you. They get to call you and I "Degenerate tranny fags," and we get to call them "Inbred backwoods hicks with shit for brains."

And hey, if you're afraid that things might get physical, you have the right to bear arms, and the right to self defense. Get yourself a 38 and keep yourself safe.

Nice talking to ya anon, I gotta walk home alone in the dark.
>>
>>7850191
Escalation to gun violence. You are a dumb yank. You will be in jail. Not to mention the legal fees in your attempt to get it declared self defense. You need like 100k to even make a case. PS no jury will take the side of the trans person.

Smarten up before you preach such shit advice.
>>
>>7850246
Usually you can just use the gun to scare them off, but if you're not interested in the easy way, take some martial arts classes(like I did), or get some mace, maybe a Taser.

I think that most people would side with the scrawny little thing over just about any guy, especially in blue states.

Sorry for any mistakes, I suck at typing on mobile.
>>
>tfw family actually says "I won't be complicit in this" as if calling you by your legally changed name was something evil
>tfw you put in hard work and money to pass
>You're still just a man!
>Do I look or sound like a man to you?
>That's just cosmetic.

Even the people you're supposed to trust the most to love you treat you like garbage. Why would you ever expect anything different from anyone else if they ever find out?
>>
I might be the minority but I don't really consider the bathroom laws hate. If you pass you won't get questioned for being in there, if you don't you shouldn't be in there in the first place.

No matter how much I would give to be able to, I can't change the fact that I was born the gender I feel disgusted being. Of course I can try to deal with dysphoria by making sure I look as much like my opposite gender as possible. However, at some point you have to realize you can't force people to disregard reality to make you feel better.
>>
>>7852383
The problem with that mentality is that passing isn't perfect. Some days maybe you didn't do your makeup as well. Some people have a much better eye for what gives a trans* person away than most others. Most of us extremely unlikely to pass 100% of the time. This is only a problem in states where it's hard to change your sex/gender marker on your ID.

Even then it's been said countless times that the whole thing isn't really about bathrooms, it's indicative of people not wanting us to be seen in public at all ever. They want transgender/transsexuals to just not exist.

Feels pretty shitty to know most people feel that way.
>>
>>7852391
Dude, I know it sucks but feelings aren't important enough to override certain things. No transgender person wants to be transgender but we need to accept that we are different from cis people and will get treated differently because of it.

I don't understand why gender neutral or special bathrooms can't be an option. Back when I had concerns about passing I always just used the single stall or family toilet.
>>
>>7852439
If feelings weren't "important enough" then it wouldn't be an issue at all how cis people feel would it? The problem is that our feelings don't mean shit. Sad reality but that doesn't make it okay. This is why you see a lot of transpeople become bitter and angry, too. At some point each of us has to realize that our feelings don't amount to anything.

I don't either, I go out of my way to go to places that offer it because I just don't even want to have the worry in the back of my mind.
>>
>>7852445
The problem is that the cis people are using the correct bathrooms for what they were born as, we are not. It's not fair and life is shit but we can't deny reality, we try to live as the gender we should have been born as in a perfect world but we will never actually be that gender.

The proposed bathrooms would allow any dude to throw on a wig and claim he a woman was allowed into a woman's bathrooms making a mockery of our existence. Although this would let us use their bathrooms, it would only cause cis people to hate us more than they already do. Action would probably turn from complaining about us to violence quickly.

I'm not saying it isn't awful but the only way to get away with not passing in the bathroom is to also allow anyone who feels like it into any bathroom. Which as I mentioned would only cause more fear and hate of us in cis people.
>>
I pass and I have my legal documents changed, so I can easily just not let it be of my concern. However I do find it important to stand up for those who don't have it as easy as I do, and I sometimes out myself just to make a point about it. It's surprisingly effective at making people reconsider when they meet a real life trans man in the flesh.
>>
>>7852462
>The proposed bathrooms would allow any dude to throw on a wig and claim he a woman was allowed into a woman's bathrooms making a mockery of our existence. Although this would let us use their bathrooms, it would only cause cis people to hate us more than they already do. Action would probably turn from complaining about us to violence quickly.

Idk that argument. Forcing trans people to use the bathroom of their bio sex will bring manly ftms into the woman's restroom and ever guy can just say "I'm ftm, I have to be in here". Isn't that even worse than a tranny?
>>
>>7852462
>The proposed bathrooms would allow any dude to throw on a wig and claim he a woman was allowed into a woman's bathrooms making a mockery of our existence.
Except that's many trans women before their documents are changed. Depending on jurisdiction you might be fully transitioned, even having had SRS, but if your documents still say M, you're just another dude who threw on a wig.

This entrenches the divide between passes and non-passers, between people who have just come out and those who have managed to change their documents.

You'd need to always have your documents on you in case you got challenged, unless you were 100% confident you passed to everybody. So would cis women who have enough masculine traits to get wrongly "clocked" ever.

Of course that dude in a wig can, in the right jurisdiction, get his documents changed to say F anyway, so all the rules you create to stop him "making a mockery" of you end up hitting everybody but him.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.