[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genders a pain in the ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

i'm afab, and i've been questioning my gender for a while, now... i don't really... feel like a girl, a lot of the time, but i also didnt really feel like... NOT a girl, y'know? so i kinda started questioning. I kinda went through a phase two years ago where I just sorta jumped in with both feet and bought myself a binder (ive worn it like 4 times since then lmao) and mens clothes, and pretended to be part of my school's men's choir, and then I sorta just, stopped, for a while? I kinda discredited all that shit because i just wished a was a cis boy so my friends would let me roughouse with them, and i could sing bass, and "i didnt wanna be masculine, i just wanted the freedom associated with masculinity~"
but uh.. yeah. Lately ive been noticing more and more how exciting it is to me to be recognized as masculine? at a recent choir concert, i was allowed to sing tenor for one song, when people need things moved i love calling myself a strong boy, i loooove crossdressing for costumes (for choir, cosplay, anything), and im secretly kinda happy when, for whatever reason, the nearest girl's bathroom is locked and i'm forced to use the men's.
So. I guess the point is that... I'm bigender, I guess? I think i really just needed to broadcast that to the world to get that off my chest.
But also... like, I'm genderqueer, but I feel like I'm not really genderqueer enough for it to by worth the trouble of identifying as anything other than cis? And when my mom heard about some bill passed in cali that lets people put "mixed" or some other third option for gender, on legal documents, she got all pissy and went off on some rant about how even if youre intersex, you need to choose to be either male or female... so like... i feel like it's probably just not worth the trouble of telling her anything? idk
>>
you're cis, nonbinary and genderqueer are just side effects of the failings of third wave feminism. gender isn't fluid, its fixed. its biological. its due to brain sex. all these 'um no i only get social dysphoria' people aren't actually trans, they just get frustrated with gender roles and project them onto themselves even when trying to desconstruct them

tl;dr fuck off cissy, don't bring intersex people into your fashion choices
>>
>>7842099
psyche, gender isn't real in the first place
its all just assigned traits and aesthetics
>>
>>7842086
>>7839208
>>7839877
>>
>>7842086
you think too much about gender. get a hobby and stop hanging around the trenders, you'll never question it again
>>
>>7842130
you're thinking of gender roles, buddy. gender = brain sex

theres only two genders
>>
>>7842195
>>7842142
>>
>>7842086
You sound like a Tom-boy, so just a girl who likes guy things. All this stuff about gender just confuses things and is unnecessary. Besides, Tom-boys are cute af.
>>
>>7842195
there are at minimum three - male, female, and neuter.

i really fucking hate this two genders meme and all the retards who spout it
>>
>>7842195
>>7846565
There is no such thing as gender. It is only roles and they are vague and poorly defined.
>>
>>7846582
Scientifically there is male, female, and the rare hermaphrodite mutation with male and female parts.The rest is just arbitrary stuff.
>>
>>7842086
Congrats, you're a trender :-)
But moar likely, like others are saying, you're just a tomboy, chill the fuck out about gender labels.
>>
>>7846606
sex != gender
>>
>>7842086
>Genders a pain in the ass
>i'm afab

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>7852863
Wow, females can be hurt by gender expectations too.
>>
Your just a woman that enjoys some masc activities. Your not transitioning nor do you have dysphoria so you're not any kind of Xgender.

Stop acting like its not ok to be just cis anymore.
>>
>>7842086
>feel like a girl, a lot of the time, but i also didnt really feel like... NOT a girl
thats how every cis person feels dumbass
>>
>>7842086
It sounds like you're still confused and questioning.

I'd recommend finding a local trans support group and talking through some of this with real people - the internet is a constant echo chamber, so it's hard to get a clear read when everyone's just patting each other on the ass. In real life you'll have a chance to meet some people and better understand what they're going through. If it still sounds familiar, you might be trans. Or you might be over reacting to a biased, sexist society.

Gender is confusing, and it sounds like you need to work through some complex emotions.

Your mom doesn't sound particularly supportive, but I still think it's worth sneaking it. A lot of support groups take place at churches or similar nonprofits, there are excuses to be found if you try hard enough.
>>
This retarded transgender shit has people so confused.

You can be a masculine woman or a feminine man and not be transgender.
>>
>>7842086
Transitioning wouldn't suit you. Typically transition is only worth the hassle if your body physically displeases you to such an intense degree that it causes prolonged emotional trauma.

If you have this trauma you will know and wont need anyone to explain it to you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.