[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gay people so islamophobic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

Why are gay people so islamophobic?
>>
>>7841690
Gee, I dunno anon, come to that, why are jews so anti-nazi?
>>
>>7841696

i will rip out your entrails and feed them to the pigs infidel
>>
>>7841690
Because your goat fucking religion throws them off buildings
>>
>>7841710

thats a waste, i'd atleast rape you first.
>>
>>7841707
You know why your god doesn't allow you pork chops and bacon? Because he hates you.
>>
File: radicalversusmoderateislam.png (138KB, 840x563px) Image search: [Google]
radicalversusmoderateislam.png
138KB, 840x563px
>>7841690

It's a little harder for gays to delude themselves into thinking that Islam is anything but a cancerous, fascistic political ideology disguised as a religion.
>>
>>7841690
They aren't, i'm muslim and most gay people i know are against islamophobia
>>
>>7841755
You picture imply that islamic terrorism benefits muslims when it doesn't
>>
>>7841754

he hates you too, he hates both of us, thats why we're here on 4chan.
>>
>>7841771

It worked for 1400 years though. Its perhaps not quite as beneficial when the dogma of their religion left them in the stone-age as the rest of the world surpassed them, but a practice of slaughtering and enslaving/castrating every man, killing every pregnant woman and baby, and raping what's left while leaving the dead impaled on stakes is a pretty effective tool for enforcing submission through terror.
>>
File: protest.jpg (43KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
protest.jpg
43KB, 620x465px
Hetro or death?

How about fuck Islam, I wanna be gay?
According to them being gay is worthy of death. I don't want them here in Canada with an ideology that barbaric, that's on top of the "Kill all Jews" statement.

It's pretty clear who they are and I will be clear: GET THE FUCK OUT OF CANADA YOU BRUTES
>>
>>7841779
No no no no no no no no and no.

terrorists have been plaguing islam since the beginning of islam, or rather after the death of the prophet.

they were called the khwarij, after them it was the fucking shias and their hashashin order, the word assassin derives from them.

its never benefited muslims, only caused suffering.
>>
>>7841787
gib boi pucci first. then we leave.
>>
>>7841771

Fair enough, but it also illustrates that the dichotomy of tiny, radical minority and 'moderate' majority that liberal Islam apologists in the West try to cling to is laughable at best.

Many Muslims do not condone terrorist attacks, but it doesn't mean that they don't share views and values with those that use violence to force their fundamentalist views upon others.

You may not personally shoot up the guys working at Charlie Hebdo, but if you go on Twitter saying that they had it coming you are almost as cancerous as the people pulling the trigger.

And these people are not a minority of Muslims.
>>
>>7841805

Terrorism is exactly how Islam got as big as it did. If it weren't for terrorism they'd have never broke out of the Arabian Peninsula.

You know who taught Vlad the Impaler his tricks? Guess. Muslims who had been doing the same to innocents everywhere they went.

It takes a real kind of evil person to do that sort of thing, but Vlad was not evil. He did this to invaders, to savages. Not to women and children.

For all the evil that people perceive in Vlad's legend, just imagine, that is all of Islam sitting on your doorstep.

They practice the same kind of savagery everywhere their religion dominates.
>>
>>7841690
This thread

>Why are gays islamophobic
>Islam promotes gay people murders
>You will burn with faggot! Allah Akbar!
>>
File: JUST.jpg (62KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
62KB, 540x540px
>>7841787
>I don't want them here in Canada

I don't know much about Canadian politics, but maybe finding a new job for this drama teacher might be start.
>>
>>7841821
vlad the impaler did what he did because he was repeatedly raped as a child by a pretty evil imam in the ottoman empire, wallachia was a vassal state and he was given to them to be educated.

the muslims never impaled people on spikes like that. and terrorists were never used against foreign nations. it was internal, shia terrorists etc.
there was no terror attacks in india, or spain, or france or anywhere, terrorism was viewed as weak, either you invade like a man or accept the law of the land was the viewpoint at the time. terrorists were executed.
>>
File: 1480656245064.png (536KB, 595x459px) Image search: [Google]
1480656245064.png
536KB, 595x459px
>>7841690
"Islam", as a word, means "prostration"; "submission"; "surrender". I don't believe anyone who wishes to call themselves a true American should hold any power higher than that of our Earthly nation—not the god of Abraham, nor any other. "In God We Trust" was a mistake.
>>
>>7841844

>the muslims never impaled people on spikes like that

You're such a liar. They didn't just do it to the Wallachians, there are depictions of them having done it to Austrians as they attempted to force capitulation in Vienna.

>there was no terror attacks in india, or spain, or france or anywhere

More bullshit. Based Sikhs would not even be a thing if people didn't need to protect themselves from Muslim aggression.
>>
>>7841863
>Austrians as they attempted to force capitulation in Vienna.

that's only 1 example anon.

>Based Sikhs would not even be a thing

the sikhs we're rebels. they were hindus that fought with muslims (and lost) and adopted the military aspect of islam, and some aspects of the muslim faith itself.

its half hindu half islam.

Guru nanak went on the Hajj, he was looking to convert to islam and become a scholar.

also, thats just india. muslims were literally everywhere, what about europe?

and "muslim aggression" is the same thing as european colonialism or even america's manifest destiny. it was wars of expansion. not for religion, for power and money.
>>
>>7841901
>the muslims never impaled people on spikes like that
>never
>nev·er
>ˈnevər/
>adverb
>1. at no time in the past or future; on no occasion; not ever.
>2. not at all.

>that's only 1 example anon

learn words
>>
File: en-turkish-torture.jpg (13KB, 222x299px) Image search: [Google]
en-turkish-torture.jpg
13KB, 222x299px
>>7841901

I'm sure the Serbs and Albanians weren't feeling pretty terrorized as they were crucified and impaled, enslaved and slaughtered.

Muslims should be grateful they weren't treated by Europeans in the way they bullied(and continue to try and bully) the rest of the world. They have never, and will never, stop trying to conquer Europe, and further East, until ultimately the world is under their religion.

Imagine if we dedicated everything we had with the same fervor and cruelty that Muslims have in their conquests.

The genocide of all infidels you've inflicted over a thousand years where still so few manage to remain today would be humbled by how fast we'd reduce the Muslim population to 0.

The Crusades would blush for the half hearted effort it was as the whole Middle East fell.

But Europeans were never so heartless and evil to such an extent.

Europe had to circumvent the world to get away from you assholes, avoiding fights with you at every chance, but you people will never stop until a fight is had.

European colonialism was brutal, sure, but you aren't accounting for scale; Muslims enslaved and slaughtered many many more for far longer and insisted to destroy all of the greatest places on earth at the time with their religion.

The Mediterranean, North Africa, Anatolia.
Invading India repeatedly, trying to conquer Italy. Invading France. Invading Germany. What did Europeans destroy? They built nations out of nothing. New Hampshire was not Rome.

Imagine how shitty the world would be today had we not stopped you? Imagine how shitty it will be tomorrow if we don't now. Looking at a place like Sudan today would be a pretty fair depiction of how the rest of the world would have turned out.

>not for religion, for power and money.

Your "religion" is the very doctrine of war and brutality which made it happen. That's why I'll never trust it.
>>
>>7841969

wew lad calm down i was only messing with ya.
> how fast we'd reduce the Muslim population to 0.
>>
>>7841969
>Imagine if we dedicated everything we had with the same fervor and cruelty that Muslims have in their conquests.

Britishempire.jpg

>But Europeans were never so heartless and evil to such an extent.

what? are you fucking retarded lmao. Europeans didn't do genocide? have you ever picked up a history book in your life? europeans have killed Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more people than fucking saladin ever could.

>European colonialism was brutal, sure, but you aren't accounting for scale; Muslims enslaved and slaughtered many many more for far longer and insisted to destroy all of the greatest places on earth at the time with their religion.

wat? accounting for scale? europeans enslaved more people, i can guarantee you. muslims enslaved eachother for a short while, since it was a traditional thing in africa.

>What did Europeans destroy? They built nations out of nothing.

India used to have 1/3 of the worlds wealth, who took it? who was there with chisels chipping the gemstones out of the Taj mahal?
who raided the tombs of the pharoahs in egypt?
who subdued black people for centuries in their own lands, and set up "apartheid" states in africa? was it the muslims? the richest man in history was mansa musa, a black african muslim, muslims never stole, just improved and converted, their goal wasn't to kill and rape and plunder or steal lands, simply to spread an ideology.

not spread disease like to the native americans. or genocide the aztecs for their gold.

> Looking at a place like Sudan today

Sudan is fine, the muslim north is doing alright, take a look at the christian south and tell me again whats happening.

>Your "religion" is the very doctrine of war and brutality which made it happen

Islam isn't war. it is to fight those who fight you, and not turn the other cheek, its not a cuck religion.
>>
>>7841969
>But Europeans were never so heartless and evil to such an extent.
What's heartless or evil about self-defence? Surely it's more heartless and evil for rulers to surrender to such an enemy and leave their subjects defenceless.
>>
>>7842031

>europeans have killed Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more people than fucking saladin ever could

They probably have, mostly against each other, and mostly thanks to superior technology. If Arabs had such a massive advantage the world would have been fucked. Instead, it turned out pretty good, right?

>wat? accounting for scale? europeans enslaved more people, i can guarantee you. muslims enslaved eachother for a short while, since it was a traditional thing in africa.

There are many more African slaves in the Middle East now than were ever brought to America. You're dumb as hell.

Muslims were also enslaving Africans for a thousand years before, castrating them and killing many.

Muslims also enslaved many Europeans through this time. Their brutality against civilians and unwarranted aggression is the very thing that started the Barbary Wars.

>India used to have 1/3 of the worlds wealth, who took it? who was there with chisels chipping the gemstones out of the Taj mahal?
who raided the tombs of the pharoahs in egypt?
who subdued black people for centuries in their own lands, and set up "apartheid" states in africa? was it the muslims? the richest man in history was mansa musa, a black african muslim, muslims never stole, just improved and converted, their goal wasn't to kill and rape and plunder or steal lands, simply to spread an ideology.

You Muslims are a funny bunch if you're saying what you've done with the places you infest an "improvement." You've irredeemably ruined YOUR half of the Roman Empire you retarded bitch.

You STOLE a civilization that you did not build, and turned it into the butthole of earth. Europeans stole some dirt.

>Sudan is fine,

That pretty much sums it up for you there, folks. You take one of the shittiest places on earth and the Muslim thinks its amazing.

>it is to fight those who fight you

You know what? That'd be a great excuse if you stayed your asses in your yard. I know our grass is greener, its cause you're not there.
>>
>>7841969
Christians have more blood on their hands than muslims
>>
>>7842118

I'm sure they do, bud. That's why everyone is lining up to move to Damascus, cause Christians are all such shitty neighbors.
>>
>>7842152
everyone used to be lining up to move to damishq until it was hit by a certain group of people. robbed of its wealth and damaged.

now they're lining up to where that money all went. if you rob a robber who robbed a robber who robbed a robber is it still robbing? does it even matter? someone else will rob it again
>>
>>7842152
Factually if you compare their respective history, Christianity was more dangerous than Islam. Even today in the west, christianity is causing more problems than Islam especially in the US. It's true than the muslim world is violent but it's not the case of the muslims living in the west who are majority peacefull.
>>
File: 284579-ashin_wirathu_quote.jpg (40KB, 540x203px) Image search: [Google]
284579-ashin_wirathu_quote.jpg
40KB, 540x203px
>>7842186

When you're reading these ""facts"" you should learn what the word 'per capita' means and include that in your research.

You can blame Muslims woes on us but every Muslim country on earth is total dogshit. It has a track record of 0 on places any sane person on earth would want to live.

But you know what, you're right. The Muslims are great to live with, I'm sure. The only thing more peaceful than a Buddhist Monk is a Muslim. I mean even Burmese buddhists are Islamophobic, those bigots!
>>
>>7842249
>Quoting a terrorist
>>
>>7842273

All freedom fighters are terrorists, but not all terrorists are freedom fighters.

Muslims never fight for freedom for anyone. They fight directly against it everywhere they go.
>>
>>7842249
I never said muslims were perfect. Just that they are normal people like us
>>
>>7842291

>Just that they are normal people like us

I'm sure so were the Khmer Rouge, or the Schutzstaffel or the Tlamacazqui, ideology is important, and some ideologies just need to die.
>>
>>7842186
>Factually if you compare their respective history, Christianity was more dangerous than Islam. Even today in the west, christianity is causing more problems than Islam especially in the US.

This is bullshit. 99% of Christian "extremism" throughout history was dealing with Islamic invasion.
>>
Celibacy is the only way if you're gay and muslim. You'll be greatly rewarded for abstaining yourself from gay sexual relationship later in Hereafter. Just think of it as you're greatly being tested by Allah SWT. It's not easy to go to heaven, mind you. Are you worthy enough? You should know your own answer. I'm not perfect either but I'll try my best.
t. gay muslim man
>>
>>7842556
but if i'm trans it's still ok to have a sexual relationship with a guy, right?
>>
>>7841778
He's not my god. I don't care how much he hates me. I'm PROUD to be an infidel.
>>
>>7842567
>sexual relationship with a guy
You're missing the point. No means no. Sodomy or sex using your modified cunt is still be considered as sexual relationship. You can't avoid turning up as abnormal creature but you can still abstain yourself from sexual relationship, right? It's the test of lust. The holy book and sources explicitly stated that sodomy(gay) is frown upon. You might change physically, but in the God's eyes, you're still what He intend to be. You're just being tested with heavy test. Patience is virtue.
>>
>>7842807
>>7842905
>implying denying His power will harm His ownership towards you.
You can talk big this time around while you're still given the chance to repent and let's see where would you be when the Appointed Time comes.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x459px
>>7842905
anon what is this rubbish?
>>
File: mother-teresa-16.jpg (80KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
mother-teresa-16.jpg
80KB, 900x750px
>>7842952
I'll be going to Tir Nan Og anon. We got booze and bacon. You can't beat that. And your 72 virgins? they'll all look like pic related.
>>
>>7842933
he intended me to be female inside, so i count as female.
>>
File: tmp_1654-isis-gays3182183584.png (308KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1654-isis-gays3182183584.png
308KB, 550x415px
>>7841690
>who says you cannot be gay AND Muslim.

I never said that.

I said that you can't be gay and Muslim for very long.
>>
>>7841759
Try to avoid tall buildings bro.
>>
>>7841779
Don't forget Islam proclaiming that math is bad...
>>
Why are muslims so homophobic?
>>
>>7842118
Do you understand that your sentiment is completely useless?

>"Oh, but long ago Christians were Melanie's to muslims!"

Muslims are killing gaya RIGHT NOW. Right this second!

Which is the more pressing matter?
>>
>>7843064
Tír na nÓg isn't a fucking afterlife you sorry little gobshite, not even if you're a fairy fucking priss. You go to Tech bloody Duinn. Jesus, read up on your own fucking culture before you run your mouth off like that.
>>
>>7843404
>>"Oh, but long ago Christians were Melanie's to muslims!"
it's spelt "meanies" not "Melanie's" anon.
>>
>>7843455
How can you be against Islamophobic and against racism and fascism?
>>
>>7843432
Auto-replace is a bitch
>>
>>7843477
It's called "cognitive dissonance" it makes everything possible!
>>
>>7843522
All A's are B =/= all B's are A.
>>
>>7841844
youre leaving out the ismailis, which used terrorism so effectively, they remained independent until the mongol invasions
>>
>banned for insulting Islam
Really makes you think Mod
>>
>>7843404
exept i'm claiming that christians are bad right now too>>7842186
>Even today in the west, christianity is causing more problems than Islam especially in the US.
>>
>>7841690
It's more about the defense of oppressed minorities than it is about the defense of any specific religion. The religious persecution gay people face in the West has almost invariably come from propaganda and legislation created by Christian politicians, funding, organizations, and think tanks. This is similar to the religious oppression aimed at Muslims in the West. That's where the solidarity comes from.

Personally, I think that all Abrahamic religion is pathetic. However, I'm not about to dicksuck a bunch of hardline Christofascists just because they want to use fear of Muslim homophobia to increase their own pre-existing homophobic influence on the state.
>>
>>7841690
>you don't support this homophobic Christian politician while they whittle away at your rights!?
>you must be a jihadi
>>
>>7842118
I don't remember Christians flying two planes into some buildings.
>>
>>7843713
Upholding Sharia Law is more important than gay rights.

It's more important that HUMAN RIGHTS.
>>
>>7843875
>Christianity is a bigger threat to gays today than Islam.

You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>7844091
More like blowing government employees and their children up with fertilizer bombs, or bombing the Olympic games, or bombing/shooting up planned parenthood facilities, or armed occupations of government buildings, or your average spree shootings and political assassinations by "mentally troubled individuals" who just so happen to be hardline Christians.

Or, of course, that Christian guy who literally flew a plane into a building to kill people in 2010.
>>
>>7844148
Yeah, and in America upholding "Christian moral values and laws" is also apparently more important than gay rights... but the 1% of the population that is Muslim in the U.S. is the true threat to LGBT.
>>
>>7843875

So go live with Muslims, don't bring them here.
>>
>>7841690
I have vertigo.
>>
>>7844420
Why should people kowtow to theocracy in their own country just because the oppression of minorities makes your dick hard?
>>
>>7844170
Not just to gays, i meant generally
>>
File: 1479677596827.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1479677596827.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>7841845
bad post, anon
im agnostic but america was pretty much founded on religion
>>
File: IMG_9905.jpg (73KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9905.jpg
73KB, 640x497px
>>
>>7844173
Dont remember them claiming to do that in Jesus's name.

Mind proving everything you claimed?
>>
>Who says you cannot be gay AND Muslim?
The Qur'an?
>>
>>7843424
Fuck off Mick. I'll go where I fucking want. And if you try to stop me, we'll have another Boody Good Start Sunday! HAIL CROMWELL! 800 YEARS MORE OPPRESSION!
>>
>>7843432
How do you know that Melanie wasn't a bitch to the muslims?
>>
>>7844647
Oh for fuck's sake. No. No it WASN'T it was originally founded by hunter-gatherers crossing the land bridge from Siberia. Then a long time later it was probably founded again by drunk vikings who got lost and settled on a tiny part of it for a bit. (I'm going to disregard the claims of my own countrymen here on the grounds that in all probability "Mad-Dog Madoc's" settlement was Elizabethan propaganda to counter Spain's claim.) Then the Spaniards went there to explore and after them the French. Then the English. FINALLY, the folk (You)'re referring to, the Pilgrim Fathers (AFTER the first wave of English settlers) left England for The New World NOT to 'flee religious persecution' but because Civil War era England, with its full-on religious nutterism, banning of Christmas, Iconoclasm, Witch-hunting and Talibanesque persecution of absolutely anyone, at any time, for any reason, by any fucker in a big hat with a buckle on the front who could incite a lynch-mob, simply wasn't repressive ENOUGH.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
Because Islam is a religion of crazy violent cunts, and the more radical members of the Religion straight up execute gays?

Hell even in America you can find a few criminal cases here and there where a crazy father tried to kill one of his children in an "honor" killing because they did something goofy that offends their weird prehistoric rules.

Christians don't like gays either, but radical Muslims in the middle east for example pretty much execute people left and right over the most stupid shit. And considering how radical Muslims would want to behead 98% of the people on this board I find it amazing that a lot of progressives and LGBT community people defend them as if they're their kin or some shit.
>>
File: 1421358389190.jpg (149KB, 634x802px) Image search: [Google]
1421358389190.jpg
149KB, 634x802px
>>7844845
Watch your fookin' mouth, boy!
>>
File: loli3.jpg (18KB, 241x180px) Image search: [Google]
loli3.jpg
18KB, 241x180px
>>7841690
I will have to see them literally take a shit on a pic of Mohamed for them to get my trust when it comes to LGBT issues.

Pic related.
>>
>>7845656
Heh, like we didn't force you famine-fingered spud-wog baby-eaters to the negotiating table.
You: Bombing campaigns? UK: Nope, fuck you.
You: Yank support? UK: Nope, fuck you.
You eventually: Peace, Powershaing in the North like you offered about a decade ago plznobully? UK Ok.
You now: Perfidious Albion!
CROMWELL WAS RIGHT!
>>
>>7845186
Blame western liberals.
They think that they can lump all minority groups together and make them "play nice".
Even when one group wants to murder everyone in another group.
>>
>>7844436

We dont live in a theocracy.

Not wanting Muslims here is not oppression.

What Muslims do to minorities in THEIR countries is, though.
>>
>>7846041
What's that beady? I couldn't hear you over the sound of Mohammad, Mehmet and Abdul fucking your wife.
>>
>>7841690
Because i dont want to die?
>>
>>7847971
>What's that beady? I couldn't hear you over the sound of Mohammad, Mehmet and Abdul fucking your wife.

Boyfriend* this is /lgbt/ pol-tard
>>
>>7847999
i would kiss you until you die anon, i'm a terrorize you with my cock and explode in your anus.
>>
>>7848011
I already do that to my bf, but thanks.
>>
>>7848005
It's ok anon, he's Irish. those baby-eaters are all retarded. Hell, he probably hasn't even figured out that his boyfriend isn't a girl yet.
>>
>>7848325

>POTATO FAMINE
>How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

None.
>>
>>7841690
lol god this shit is so retarded

thanks for killing the democratic party with this idiotic crap
>>
File: spudgun.jpg (326KB, 793x488px) Image search: [Google]
spudgun.jpg
326KB, 793x488px
>>7848412
:D
alternatively...
>>
>>7848761
>roast potato
holy shit comics are so bad with guns they can't even get spud guns right
>>
>>7848768
Hey, it had a setting for chips too. Or fries for you Americans. :D
>>
>>7848772
haha what a funny random comic lol XD
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.