[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonbinary/Genderqueer/Genderfluid Discord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do you not feel male or female?
Are you experimenting with they/them pronouns?
Are you sick of poltards and SJWs fighting over you?

Join this discord!
https://discord.gg/wZkHR
>>
>>7841632
i knoe you probably get this question a lot but can you identify as non-binary if you are a amab who takes female hormones?
>>
>>7841646
yeah! thats me! haha
>>
>>7841651
ayyy! woohoo! :^) I think nb as a concept is cool. I'll stick around, and maybe link to some stuff from nb ppl who I respect (ex: lead singer of lower dens)
>>
>>7841632
Not existing special snowflakes general thread?
>>
>>7841632
New invite please?
>>
>>7841697
https://discord.gg/EubaH
>>
>>7841684
yup! ;)
>>
>>7841632
Do you tend to experience dysphoria? I have trouble reconciling genderqueer/bigender because it seems like more of a political statement than an actual condition. Without the physical/mental aspect, most of the stuff I've seen just seems very gender essentialist as to why a person is bigender/agender/genderqueer.
>>
Why is it always cishet white women who claim to be gender queer but then graduate, get married and go back to being cis?
>>
>>7846708
Is that even a real question? They're vain and want attention, why do you think?
>>
>>7846708
I think it has a lot to do with confusing gender stereotypes with actual gender, honestly. That if they don't act or feel "girly" they aren't a true woman, so there must be something wrong, and then they make the jump to genderqueer.

Not to sound too tumblrish, but I feel like the way women are brought up to repress any masculine urges or personality traits probably has a lot to do with it. Then when they grow up, and feel like those traits are foreign in comparison to how other females seem to be acting, they think something is wrong with them. In reality, nothing is, but society makes it seem like it, so they seek out answers.

Eventually they come to terms with themselves and their bodies, which is something all young people do, and become comfortable identifying as cishet. But I think the age that most people seem to be coming out as genderqueer (the teens and twenties) are just those discovery periods.
>>
File: o0480048013248036649.jpg (125KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
o0480048013248036649.jpg
125KB, 480x480px
what used to define men and women were their different roles and tasks in society, so it didn't really matter if a woman or a man was masculine or feminine in some general sense as long as they filled their function as expected, but now in our modern society every field is supposed to be open to everyone, and anyone can and should do any task they feel like, and suddenly defining your gender becomes something very much separated from what you do and turns into /how/ you do those things, and so nowadays women might appear manly and men as womanly although they previously wouldn't have been seen that way

and that explains cis people who think they are non-binary

desu

ofc non-binary is probably a thing besides that
>>
The link doesn't work
>>
>>7847290
https://discordapp.com/invite/EubaH
>>
>>7847290
https://discord.gg/hwaKmtY

I made a permanent link. I don't have any perms in the discord but it seems they haven't disabled users from making one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.