[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay guys with the lispy voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So is the lispy voice thing natural or is it something some guys like to put on ?
>>
>>7841132
it's natural
it appears to be caused by neurofeminization, because it correlates with other effeminate traits and is often present to an extreme degree in straight trans women before voice training (see blaire white)
>>
>>7841146
do you actually believe in this tranny pseudoscience?
where in canada do you live?
>>
>>7841146
ah well the more you know and yea watch here videos all the time.
>>
>>7841132
fags attention seeking.

most fags are fags due to lack of attention from male figures as kids. Then they become all flamboyant and lispy to try to get some attention. That's all it is.
>>
>>7841151
>do you actually believe in this tranny pseudoscience?
that post had no discussion of the typology and simply mentioned that two groups of feminine androphilic natal males have common vocal characteristics
>where in canada do you live?
wrong continent (yes i get the joke)
>>
>>7841155
OP here well lucky im just a normal fag not a attention seeking one
>>
>>7841162
Seriously though there is definitely a connection with being gay and lack of male attention as a kid.

Ask most gays what their relationship with their dad was like...
>>
>>7841146
is it a certain type of guy that it happens to or does it happen over time for most guys ?
>>
>>7841169
Yea could see how that could be a big factor
>>
>>7841173
it's almost always the fem ones who have it
>>
>>7841202
well lucky for me then it wont happen
>>
>>7841169
my dad was (and still is) awesome. we were gym bro's, had an amazing childhood, learning to ride a bike, climbing mountains etc. was a brilliant time.

(apart from when i was raped by my cousin)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.