[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck trannies and their mental issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

File: 1487865029050.png (137KB, 352x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487865029050.png
137KB, 352x310px
>board is called /lgbt/
>99% are trans threads
>or pass threads
>or underage children posting their face to get attention because they cant get it irl

How do we make /lgbt/ great again?

I say gas the trannies and attentionwhores, but only gassing the trannies would also get rid of the attentionwhores since they are the majority of them, so its ok to only gas the /t/.

MAKE LGB GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>7840672
>/lgb/ and /tttt/ split into separate boards
>/lgb/ dies after first week
pottery
>>
>>7840672
pedo spam / 10
>>
>>7840680
Better dead than filled with mentally ill people who let the rest of lgb look like nut jobs
>>
Why are you complaining about this on /tttt/?
>>
>>7840672
Who cares, hide threads and use the filter instread of shitting up the board even more you insufferable idiot
>>
>>7840779
triggered trans confirmed

Even if I fucking hide a thread there are 50 more threads about the same shit.
Mods and gook need to fix this shit, literally ruining the board
>>
What do gays even have to talk about?
>OMG I saw a fem today and I felt so oppressed! Why are trannies infiltrating our straight passing community!
>>
>>7840825
>gay dont have issues

>being trans is sooo hard

Thats why everybody hates trans people. Fucking mentally ill attentionwhores, die in a fire, you will never pass and people on 4chan only pretend to like you because they cant get a real woman. Enjoy being just some side bitch until they find a real girl, faggot.
>>
>>7840795
>implying I'm trans
>50 more threads
Unless you're actually retarded I'm confident you'll be able to come up with a filter to get rid of the evil threads. Protip, start with words like trans, transition, and the name of every general you don't like. A 5 year old could do it.
>>
>>7840837
>have to filter to fix the board

I dont think so.

>implying I'm trans
"Straight" chaser then? ;)
>>
File: Nigga close your eyes.png (14KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga close your eyes.png
14KB, 464x212px
>>7840844
>posting butthurt meta threads instead of simply filtering
Male biscum, no mental issues or fetishes for such.
>>
>>7840857
>biscum

Yeah who would have guessed, go jerk of to women and trannies and traps you delusional faggot
>>
>>7840672
Being a tranny is next level, we don't expect a simpleton homosexual like you to understand our complex thoughts.
>>
File: 1480782307583.jpg (29KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480782307583.jpg
29KB, 638x640px
>>7840890
>>
>>7840672
*Signs up to your newsletter.*
VOTE OP! OP THE VOICE OF REASON!
>>
>>7840680
>/lgb/ and /tttt/ split into separate boards
hell yes
>>
>>7841205
How about /lgbq/ and /tttt/? The queer people also deserve a board.
>>
>>7841224
>

No. Snowflkaes with mental issues should fuck off to /tttt/
>>
Honestly ever since i started fucking boys and twinks my confidence in life has skyrocketed.

Theres a part of me that feels like a failure exploiting that gays love my type because Im straihht but women are so much worse and once i started fucking i realizer that im ok with lots of different types of men.

Like all my insecurities went away. Im legit happy being a failed straight. Women are inferior. I figure work hard daily fucking randoms get better at the gay game than marry a cute boy at 35.
>>
>>7840672
but where do the femboys go
>>
>>7840844
>Everyone I don't like has to leave to fix the board
I'm sorry anon, this isn't your safe space. Try tumblr if you don't like having to deal with people you don't like.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 627x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 627x310px
>>7840672
everybody should learn how to cooperate and work together rather than biting and scratching each other like animals

.....we should love and bear eachother's burdens

We should seek out a basis for moral instruction and correction
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 968x1998px
>>7840689
Yep because every tranny is more of a degenerate than any lgb person.
>>
>>7842541
yes?
>>
Oh, come now, nobody is really more degenerate or less degenerate than anyone else by labels
>>
>>7842582
>thats what trans people believe
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>7842936
prove degeneracy pl0x
>>
I have to laugh at the assmad cis people who can't stand the fact that they apparently can't come up with anything to talk about. Post more, you idiot!

That said, I do still wish the MtFs in particular would stop making a new fucking thread every time they have a hangnail. Can you girls PLEASE fucking post in your damn gen, and not make a new post every time a thought flits through your brain. Please. Please.
>>
I bet an ugly butch dyke made this thread.
>>
>>7843114
mtfg is fucking gross and filled with AGPs, why would we post there?
>>
>>7843120
I agree .mtfg is fucking awful
>>
File: 1484424041030.jpg (12KB, 315x283px) Image search: [Google]
1484424041030.jpg
12KB, 315x283px
>>7842541
Uhh, yeah.
>>
>>7842960
>don't chop dick off
>kill self

>chop dick off
>kill self
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (85KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
85KB, 500x705px
>>7842565
>>7843317
sure, whatever you say
>>
>>7843389
You think posting a picture of some degenerate homo proves your point?
Some homosexuals are degenerate, ALL trannies are degenerate. You are all repulsive and the only people that want to fuck you are fetishists.
Enjoy committing suicide before the age of 35. Or getting your skull caved in by some straight guy, whichever comes first.
>>
>>7843471
The thing is is that your post could apply equally as well to gay people
>>
>>7843364
although I lol'd I disagree that killing themselves means they're degenerates

Maybe they are righteous souls surrounded by degenerates in a degenerate society and that's why they commit euthanasia
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 620x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 620x770px
>>7843471
this is horrendous, try actually having gender dysphoria or actually being trans and then come back and post or get pwn'd
>>
>>7843471
>wishes violence and suicide on those he disagrees with
>but everyone else is a degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 655x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 655x353px
>>7843471
It doesnt matter if every tranny is a degenerate because my point was there are fags who are just as bad if not worse. Don't act like they're the ones making the rest of you look like nutjobs when you're doing a good enough job of that yourselves.
>>
>>7844169
> mainstream media responsible for 61% of HIV infections
srsly tho what does that mean
>>
>>7840672
Fuck you, maybe? Try having dysphoria and all of the shit trans people go through before talking shit.
>>
>>7844440
This. Kill all faggots.
>>
File: 1485979340002.jpg (145KB, 710x712px) Image search: [Google]
1485979340002.jpg
145KB, 710x712px
>>7843966
>>7844440
>>7844476
>try having """dypphoria"""

Nigga you are just mentally ill and full attention / validation seeking

Just fucking cure yourselves or kill yourselves.

I mean
>want to be a girl
>become one
>realize it didnt fix anything and you are still mentally ill
>kys

Good job being a degenrate mental patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>7844725
>was only designated officially "sane" 40 years ago
>people still legally use private mental health facilities to "cure" homosexuality in both adults and children
>respected medical organizations refuse to accept donated blood from gays due to STDs
>adoption agencies don't like gay candidates because they're believed to be pedophiles

>calls trans people "mentally ill degenerates"
>tells them to "cure themselves"

Man, you really need to do your research.
>>
>>7844756
Show me animals that are trans.

GTFO mentally ill tranny, go make a thread about it
>>
>>7844892
>Show me animals that are trans.
There are actually animals that switch their physical sexes, whereas animals that participate in homosexuality to assert dominance a relieve lust, just like the gay man. A pathetic, self-centered animal, incapable of desiring the company of any other person but sexual fulfillment and for the narcissistic thrill they get for assuming whatever role it is they have designated themselves. This is why gay men come up with so many labels(bears, bottoms, tops, flamers, twinks, etc.), they create an identity for themselves that has no basis in who they actually are which, a simplified identity that they can fulfill over and over again for simple pleasure. Honestly don't know why you soulless creatons are considered human tbhon
>>
Holy shit the internet has killed humanity.
>>
File: I'm depressed cd.jpg (146KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
I'm depressed cd.jpg
146KB, 537x390px
>>7840672
>How do we make /lgbt/ great again?
Prod some people off onto other boards on others chans.

seven ch. has some.

There was also that volafile thing, it's a bit off, but it should really have a draw.

There's even some specifically for camwhoring somewhere.

Like 7898 ch. and chan-sluts.

Such a solution shouldn't be restricted to just this one thing, if this site is in a bad situation, pushing off other things that are more seriously threatening would be a higher priority. Threatening would I guess mean high bandwidth.
>>
File: Bstc.png (203KB, 572x426px) Image search: [Google]
Bstc.png
203KB, 572x426px
Not for nothing but 99% of trans people I know, try to blend in and not draw attention to themselves. On the other hand I know a lot of gay people that need to draw attention to themselves. Gay guys sometimes have the lisp, lesbians go out of their way to look like truck drivers. Almost like nowadays its hip to be gay and its celebrated. I'll give you that older trans women dress like they are 12 but that's a very small minority.

As for the mental aspect, technically speaking there is evidence to suggest both gay and trans people have biological differences from their same sex counterparts. Gays have shown to have differences in dna, and tests have shown homosexuals react differently to pheromones of their heterosexual counterparts. Trans people have parts of the brain that more closely resemble their preferred gender (example in the picture). The fact that both of these things are indeed biological, proves they are not mental illnesses.

Now if you want to talk shit about genderfluid, otherkin people, then yeah they are fucked in the head.
>>
>>7844476
This. Especially platonic faggots! fuckers who have to find bullshit excuses to get buddyistic and dudely with each other for hours and hours, basically just parading their neediness at other, saner people who know how to mind their own business or are actually capable of figuring out meaningful things to interact with each other over and don't feel the need to make ginormous self sanctifying dramas about their relationships with each other. Gas platonic fags now!
>>
>>7840672
I don't come on /lgbt/ that much any more specifically because of all the tranny threads. the two should be separated imo
>>
File: sweet freedom!.png (56KB, 1126x634px) Image search: [Google]
sweet freedom!.png
56KB, 1126x634px
>>7840672
Shut up you stupid redneck.

You already danced around six ways from sunday defining homogayism decades ago.

Now, transgenderism is the big confusing nebulous issue that's getting sorted out. Deal with it.
>>
Look at this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>7845521
whats this?
>>
>>7845841
All the tranny threads I've had to hide in a row.
>>
>>7844892
'homosexual' animals are usually transsexual, actually
the majority of 'homosexual' animals have entirely switched sexed behaviours, which makes them a much better match for transsexualism in humans
only some homosexual animals are truly homosexual in the absence of what amounts to gender-non-conformity
>>
>>7847364
Lol fuck off with your bullshit, tranny. It's blatantly obvious that you're trying to graft your deviancy onto animals that don't have the higher brain functionality that humans do.
>>
>>7847364
I doubt any gender matters in animals is related to human sexuality and gender identity.
>>
>>7847407
>>7847412
you don't need sapience to have sexually dimorphic behaviour
nonhuman animals do not have gender identities, but they have sexually dimorphic behaviour, and the examples people give of 'gay animals' are usually completely switched in sexually dimorphic behaviour and so a closer fit to hstses than ordinary homosexuals
again, this is something that does not require sapience
>>
>>7847429
You're going to have to provide scientific evidence, tranny.
>>
>>7847364
did you learn that in your local Trans* workshop?
>>
>>7840672
aand we have another faggot who's clearly jealous that the world only really cares about T in lgbt, the rest is boring compared to us.

yeah, sorry not sorry, and now you can get back to bottoming on grindr
>>
>>7847429
Nonhuman animals with sexually dimorphic behavior which have switched sexual behavior are quirks of nature.

Human gender nonconformity is deviance from cultural norms such as gender roles.
>>
>>7845013
TV and vidya have killed humanity. Internet is just sending out the word, it's the funeral ceremony,.
>>
File: 1424834013738.gif (477KB, 244x199px) Image search: [Google]
1424834013738.gif
477KB, 244x199px
>>7843966
WE SHOULD PIN OP DOWN AND PUT HORMONE PILLS IN HIS THROAT. PUT HIM(errrr....her!!!) IN THE DUNGEON!

lets do it. the keks will be legendary

"owiowioowah but i don't want boobs!!! WTF?!?"
"hey why isn't my DICK working???"
"why am I so weak now?"
"NO! Take that makeup off of me!!!"
"I don't want to play dress up though!"

:-)

Just accept it anon...

It will be easier...

You are a girl, and always have been. Let us help you...

...what?

...you want to stop?

...are you sure you just don't have a mental illness?

You have never been a man. That was just a delusion.

You have always been a woman, and now we can fix it!

WE ARE YOUR CURE JUST ACCEPT OUR LOVING HELP OP!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: are you a bad enough duke.png (8KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
are you a bad enough duke.png
8KB, 512x448px
>>7845156
/vr/ also has this problem. they're itching to offload /v2k/
>>
>>7840672
Looks like an alien (O) ___ (O)
>>
>>7840672
You're still a degenerate faggot anyway, you're no better.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.