[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my butt bigger (and more trap-like) naturally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: broop.png (355KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
broop.png
355KB, 640x455px
How do I make my butt bigger (and more trap-like) naturally?
>>
weighted glute kickbacks and barbell hip thrusts
>>
>>7839003
Tons of buttsecs. Can't remember the science behind it but there was a thread on /fit/ a while back that explained why bottoms have such great bottoms and I've seen the screencap posted a few times. Hopefully someone has it
>>
>>7839003
squats
>>
File: 888.png (1MB, 920x616px) Image search: [Google]
888.png
1MB, 920x616px
>>7839494
here ya go https://brittanyolsen.blog/

these are some results you could expect if you do weight training specifically targeting your glutes. although your male so keep in mind that your skeleton and muscle insertions are inherently different. but also, you have testosterone so you have a higher potential of growing muscles.
>>
>>7839553
Are you fucking dumb? Those butts don't belong to the same person and some pics on that site are obviously shopped.
>>
>>7839572
well whatever, don't do it then. the program she offers is legit and covers most of the main glute exercises. and she seems to know how to maintain a nice body.
>>
>>7839607
Have you ever looked at people with muscular asses? They don't look like that. It's fake.

1. Implants
2. Arching their back in extreme angles
3. Different people

They make money with this and look 'legit' and 'natural' - don't buy the fitness meme. Your ass wont get Kardashian size from getting muscles. A big booty is FAT, not muscle.
>>
Oh and the squats meme has probably sold more female gym memberships than anything in the past 10 years. But it's bullshit.

The kardashians still claim their asses are natural and give people their "exercise routines" for accomplishing them.

Don't fall for that crap.
>>
>>7839639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQF0llYeXU

it's not shooped. yes she has good genetics and flattering female fat distribution. and a biological male will not get the same results. I already stated that. op was asking how he could make his butt bigger so a heavy compound weight regiment targeting those muscles is really the only way outside surgery. stop posting.
>>
>>7839645
just straight barbell squatting mainly targets your quadriceps and core muscles. doing something like a wide stance sumo squat is better.
>>
>>7839679
My god, you're dumb as fuck.

She's posing in almost every second of the video and abuses the angle as hard as possible. That's how these people make THEIR money.

The kinds of results these people showcase are very dishonest and set unrealistic expectations.

Show me a clip of her without posing or angles. She even promotes products in her fucking clips.
>>
File: dswr4ewwer.png (254KB, 546x484px) Image search: [Google]
dswr4ewwer.png
254KB, 546x484px
>>7839773
admit you were wrong about her ass being shooped. she isn't "posing in a flattering way" when she's performing the exercises. I'm guessing you think she digitally altered each image frame by frame, or is using dummy weights? I really don't know what more you want. follow the chain of videos if you want but she is performing exercises that target your glute muscles.
>>
>>7839800
I never said HER ass was shopped. In almost all of her instagram pictures she's almost breaking her back or legs to make the ass look as big as possible.

Her ass is how she earns money, of course she's dishonest about the reality. And look at the pic you posted, it already looks WAY less smaller than on her selfies. And that's in striped clothing which makes things look bigger by default.

(Thats why they tell fat people to not wear it.)
>>
File: reee.png (488KB, 548x452px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
488KB, 548x452px
god 4chan is full of such dicks.
I was offering some simple help and now I'm screencapping photos from a video just to prove a point.
the angle the videos are shot are to demonstrate the exercise, not to manipulate you in to thinking her ass is bigger than it is. on top of that she's pushing an impressive amount of weight for a female so she's not a hobbyist that just waltzed in to the gym and started doing jumping jacks.
I'm not advertising this womans channel, she just happens to have a free program on her website so I thought anon would appreciate having a look at it. if you don't care for her just look up the exercises she's doing. they're pretty non controversial, established butt exercises that will give you muscle growth in those areas if you follow the basics.
>>
I do squats every night. They seem to be working
>>
>>7839704
plie squats?
>>
>>7839639
>Your ass wont get Kardashian size from getting muscles. A big booty is FAT, not muscle.

you couldn't be more wrong

you have no idea what you're talking about so many people on this fucking board are so misinformed about fitness jesus fucking christ don't post ever again
>>
>>7840087
or maybe not
>>
>>7841378
Not hearing complaints from anyone ;)
>>
>>7841382
Well you just heard one.
>>
Oh, well not any that mattered anyway lol
>>
File: tumblr_lgya08IoCp1qfweivo1_400.png (124KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgya08IoCp1qfweivo1_400.png
124KB, 400x292px
>>7841327
Relax? Lol
>>
File: image.png (87KB, 853x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 853x387px
>>7839028
i gotchu homie
>>
>>7841426
Lol!
>>
>>7839645
>>7839639
Oh you kook, you intentionally posted athletic women with low body fat to imply that that's what just what muscular butts look like.

Nice try dude

Buy let's apply a little common sense. If you worked your glutes really hard and kept your fat levels decent you would have both muscle and fat rounding out your ass.

Think things through

Also kardashian ass is trash, do you actually want it?
>>
>>7839003
1. Be a cis woman with very good genes
2. Arch your back in half until it snaps (not really achievable irl)
3 Get butt implants and become a sex doll laughing stock
>>
>>7840087
Looking good. Do you squat with a bar, or what?
>>
You guys should try bar bell glute bridges. I've had great results with doing these 3- 4times a week
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.