[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays what do you hate most about the gay community ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

Gays what do you hate most about the gay community ?
>>
>>7838803
Rupual drag race, drag queens
>>
>>7838803
Rampant factionalism.

People who hate you for seeming "too straight".

People who hate you for seeming "too gay".
>>
1. Flamers
2. Bisexual shaming
3. Trans acceptance
4. Bugchasers
>>
File: this.png (552KB, 1350x865px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
552KB, 1350x865px
>>7838868
>>
>>7838868
>complains about "bi shaming"(lmao) and flamers in the same post

I'm so sorry the LGBT community doesn't pander to straight men such as yourself.
>>
File: 09.jpg (95KB, 667x719px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
95KB, 667x719px
flamers
femboys
twinks
the overwhelmingly liberal community
>>
>>7838803
Mathcfags, conservatives and Christians
>>
File: dog.jpg (248KB, 900x667px)
dog.jpg
248KB, 900x667px
Insecurity.

Every faggot has to be some kind of label because they feel like they have to justify their existence. They overdose on drama and spread it around like a disease even when they claim they hate it and are above it.
I just wish I could figure out where the boring faggots live who aren't afraid to just be themselves completely without affectations.
If you like shopping, or sports, or dressing "girly", or going camping, or the color purple, or the smell of musk, or shoving a dick up your ass, or shoving your dick in an ass.. that's all fine, but none of it is an identity, and you don't need to shove it in everyone's faces constantly like it's proof that you're the most valid faggot in the room.
>>
>>7838886
Actually im gay
>>
>>7838958
I don't care. Think about that. Seriously
>>
File: gaysaretransphobic.png (92KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
gaysaretransphobic.png
92KB, 400x336px
bullshit like this
>>
>>7838962
>>7838968

also, faggots who delete their posts so you end up replying to nothing.
>>
File: 1377048156138.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377048156138.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>7838972
>doesn't use 4chan X
>>
People who think that being gay is anything more than a guy having sex with another guy
>>
1. Flamers/femboys
2. Tranny enablers
3. People who think that Bisexuals are just internalized homophobes
>>
>>7838838
>>7838921
>>7838947
These sum up my feelings quite well.
>>
1. Flamers
2. masc4masc guys
3. people who use the word internalized homophobia
4. Accepting T into LGB merely because they are also a minority
5. This thread
>>
>>7838947
>he doesn't like drama
Drama is the thing that keeps the world moving
>>
>>7838951
NOOO YOU CANT BE GAY IF YOU ARENT A HUMONGOUS FLAMING QUEER THAT CONSTANTLY TELLS EVERYONE AROUND YOU HOW SLUTTY YOU ARE FOR DISGUSTING OLD MEN AND HAVE YOUR ENTIRE PERSONALITY DICTATED BY RUPAULS DRAG RACE YASS GIRL SLAY QUEEN RAKE AF!!!!!!
God I fucking hate flamers
>>
Guys who don't realize that being gay means being feminine
>>
>>7838822
>>7839026
>>7839068
These
>>
>>7839116
Are mascfags able to do anything else besides whining?
>>
>>7839130
Be sociable
>>
>>7839130
>Mascfags
>Saying this to a scrawny average guy because he dare speak out against shit like "OMG YAS GURL I LOVE DICK HAHA FUK ME DADDY!"
Mascfags are gross but only because I dont enjoy mascguys
>>
>>7839130
>people who don't like flamers must be mascfags
"no"
>>
>>7839122

this. masc guys are not gay, you're only gay if you're attracted to straight men. And being attracted to feminine men means you're just straight with a fetish. This is why masc4masc by definition can not exist, they are lying to themselves. Also, men who are attracted to fit women are actually deeply repressed homosexuals.
>>
>>7839130

I'm not even mascguys and flamers are both faggots.

t. a well rounded gay guy
>>
>>7839158

Was typing one thing then backtracked and left half the sentence.

should say

mascguys and flamers are both faggots.
>>
one time one of my gay friends told me "gay men treat see each other as objects" in a glorifying way and i told him thats what i hate about the community. so yeah, pretty much the objectification but thats a man thing in general.
>>
Lesbians, they are just awful humans.
>>
hatred towards Christ

= (
>>
There are 3 things I hate about the gay community.

1. Faggots (flamers and other insufferable gay guys who feel the need to flaunt their sexuality)
2. Bugchasers
3. Tranny acceptance
>>
File: image.jpg (507KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
507KB, 1280x720px
18“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

19“If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

20“Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

21“But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

22“If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23“He who hates Me hates My Father also.

24“If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well.

25“But they have done this to fulfill the word that is written in their Law, ‘THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.’

26“When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

27and you will testify also, because you have been with Me from the beginning.
>>
trannies and bugchasers.

I don't know who I would rather kill first.

Most likely trannies since bugchasers atleast can be contained.
>>
I really hate the black gay community, that is to say I hate their proliferation of the HIV virus and the way they spread it. From 2005 to 2014 there was a huge 22% spike in the rate of HIV infection in the black community (all other communities the HIV rate went down) and right now more than half of all gay blacks 58% have HIV. Whats worst, the younger generation is making up the majority of new infections and some estimates put HIV infection rates as high as 87% for blacks 13-25, that means more than 3 in 4 of them have HIV. This is largely attributed to apathy about prevention (it is considered a manageable disease.), lack of testing, and lack of taking medication. The majority of blacks with HIV do not know they have it, they are not taking their meds and they are spreading it to boys as young as 13.

Contrast this with the gay white community where about 9% have it, 1 in 11, but those are inflated because we have a high number of older white gay men who are living a long time with the disease. For white gays 13-25 we are looking at rates as low as 3.5-6%. Further more, white gays are much more likely to know their status and be on medications, meaning they are not spreading the disease.

The majority of gay white who are getting HIV are getting it from black men.

The apathy of the black community about HIV is way worst than a few nutball bug chasers. And bug chasers will complain why they find it so hard to get "the gift" the reason is because they are sleeping with poz white guys who are all on medication. If they really wanted to poz up they would just sleep with a black guy who thinks he is clean (statistically the most likely person to spread the disease.)
>>
1. People who use the word breeder in a negative way

2. virtue signaling
>>
>>7839331
So you hate lesbians too. >>7839177
>>
>>7838803
I guess I hate bitchy queens the most
Like, why does every gay bar have to have a drag show going at all hours of the day and night?
Does anyone even like drag shows?
>>
>>7839507
everyone likes drag shows, you're just a boring cunt
>>
I hate how the majority of us are on the left wing.

I hate how promiscuous 'gay culture' is and how hyper sexed everything is.

I hate how attention seeking insecure gays are all over the media.

I hate how if you deviant from the herd, you will be witch hunted.

I hate how hookup apps are almost integral to even meeting other gay guys.

I hate how being gay is automatically politicised.

There's just so much to go off on...
>>
File: 1427900783493.jpg (51KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1427900783493.jpg
51KB, 960x635px
>>7841525
Your last point I feel the most. For the most part, (in western nations) gay rights are pretty much secured or soon to be secured. If anything start focusing on the parts of the world where gays are still persecuted, Like the middle east/Asia/eastern Europe.

Just because I like cock doesn't mean I'm a political token to be traded or pandered to. I just want my guns, my land, my money and my bf desu
>>
>>7838803
The complete fucktards it seems to attract.

Yes, I get it, you're gay, but have some fucking DIGNITY.
>>
File: Stig Movie.gif (691KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
Stig Movie.gif
691KB, 255x209px
Those who make it a political issue.
>>
>>7838803
This board.
>>
>>7838803
Allies.
>>
>>7841525
Basically all of this.

I hate sluts. Amongst straight people, women have an average of four sexual partners over a lifetime and men seven...and for women in particular, even that is a lot. (Pic related.) If you've had more than 5 sexual partners in your life, you're not a human being. You're a rabbit. Fucking neck yourself

I hate fags being unquestioning leftists when the left would ditch us in a flat fucking second for the next-most-crazy virtue-signaling garbage. Leftists are outright insane, and believe in a creepy Borg dystopia. See: their treatment of Islam.

That said, I also hate pandering faggots who trash trans people because they think it makes them look more sane/respectable. No, you're still a shit-eating faggot to anyone who hates trannies. Stop boot-licking.
>>
>>7849273
>it's the morality police

why don't you move to iran, cunt?
>>
>>7849273
>I hate fags being unquestioning leftists
Straight people have deemed being gay to be inherently left wing, so you don't have a choice.
>>
AIDS
>>
>>7838803
The gays
>>
>>7838803
The rampant transphobia and racism DESU
>>
>>7839517
Eat shit.
>>
>>7850859
That's exactly the response I'd anticipate from a boring cunt
>>
>>7849325
Morals fucking matter, you dumb nigger. Fucking everything that moves spreads disease.

Don't like people with morals? Move to the fucking moon.
>>
>>7849325
Why don't you neck yourself, profligate?
>>
File: 1486488524403.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486488524403.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>7838868
this
>>
>>7838803
Gays.
>>
>>7850868
>>7850884
So much samefag and butthurt... Why don't you go masturbate to some femboys like the hypocritical kissless virgin neet that you are?
>>
>>7838803
not enough masc bottoms
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.