[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LET ME INTO THE WOMANS BATHROOM! >*has five o'clock shadow*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: mentally ill.jpg (146KB, 720x921px) Image search: [Google]
mentally ill.jpg
146KB, 720x921px
LET ME INTO THE WOMANS BATHROOM!

>*has five o'clock shadow*
>>
>>7838755

Why do transwomen have all they same stare?
>>
File: 1447946880921.jpg (57KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1447946880921.jpg
57KB, 500x562px
>>7838755
>from Fingal, Ireland
>>
>women like me

straight cis guy here that considers himself a trans ally, dont you MtFs that walk around with five o'clock shadows and stress how you ARE a woman realize that literally everyone laughs at you? I mean there is no way you can look in the mirror and say 'yep im a woman'.
>>
>Ireland
What the fuck does Trump have to do with bathroom laws in Ireland?
>>
>>7838763
During the initiation it's beat into us.
>>
>>7838769
This. If you don't shave your face, armpits and legs, you aren't a woman, you are a laughing stock, never mind if you're trans or not.
>>
>>7838755
I wish all the MtFs would just start wearing diapers. It would combine both my sexual fetishes into one EXTREMELY awesome wet dream come true.
>>
>>7838805
Greentext something like that which gets you hot.
>>
blue hairs need to die
>>
>>7838769
I don't laugh at them. Why are you speaking as if you're the official spokesperson for cis people?
>>
>>7838890
lol no
>>
>>7838828
>>7838828
>Transgirl with nice tits and diapered ass in some jeans makes loud crinkling sounds, made from her diaper as she walks. In a public mall and has to pee badly. Not knowing which bathroom to use she has no choice but to flood her thick diaper. Her small little 3 inch cock quivering in her diaper as she can't hold on anymore. Flood gates open and she feels the crocth of her diaper getting warmer and heavier. Her jeans are visible bogged down by the liquid filling the diaper. She begins to cry as she goes about peeing, legs shaking, and lip trembling. People begin to stare and can now visibly see the waistband of the diaper, and understand what just happened. People take pictures and start laughing as she must waddle her way out, loudly, to go change herself in the car.
>>
>>7838755
>taking a selfie of your ugly blue haired mug when you're on the toilet
>actually posting it to social media

Like, I think the bathroom stuff is stupid too but geez.
>>
you guys are hypocrites. plenty of "real" women have facial hair. there are shit ton of ugly people on earth. whats an ugly woman cis or trans supposed to do? sad!
>>
So a Cis woman who is unfortunate enough to have a facial hair problem is not really a real woman?
>>
>>7838948
how do you even know if she's actually taking a shit?
>>
>>7838967
hirsutism is a valid disqualifier desu
>>
>>7838755
Does she know that US presidents have no jurisdiction over Ireland?
>>
>>7838967

She can shave, just like starey in the OP image can.
>>
>>7838983
But muh chromosomes
muh natural vagina
>>
>>7838982
I don't. It's still gross tho.
>>
>>7838986
More importantly, does Trump know that?
>>
>>7838993
genetics don't mean anything if they're not expressed properly
and vaginas are gross desu
>>
Trannies need to use the bathroom that matches their chromosomes. You can't piss and shit in a women's toilet if you don't have a vagina and XX chromosomes. It's biological reality.

This is about women's safety and privacy. A tranny being a tranny in women's spaces is literally rape and sexual assault and I will stomp any tranny's face in if he pissed in a stall next to my beautiful daughters and women.
>>
>>7838987

So what, its a law now for women to shave themselves? This is America not some muslim shithole. Men don't have grow their beard out either. Its called freedom.
>>
>>7839022
This guy is pissing next to your daughters now. Have a problem?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>7839047
>>
>>7839047
epic banter mate
>>
>>7839022
so should hairy ftms piss and shit in the women's toilet stall next to your beautiful daughters and women?
>>
>>7839491
that's what he said, he will stomp ant tranny's face in if HE pisses in a stall, must mean ftms
>>
>>7838763
They're all on the autistic spectrum.
>>
File: tmp_1654-8S8HlYf-2040797731.png (521KB, 591x624px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1654-8S8HlYf-2040797731.png
521KB, 591x624px
>>7838755
Goodbye Horses...
>>
>>7838755
I'm MtF and would tell this person to leave the women's restroom if I saw them in there. Well actually no I wouldn't, because I don't want to initiate a confrontation, I would just stare at them awkwardly.
>>
File: tmp_1654-temp113032376.jpg (166KB, 592x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1654-temp113032376.jpg
166KB, 592x1120px
>>7843219
Full version
>>
>>7843244
Lol so this is that "girl" who is always confirming Nintendo leaks? Wow all this time, just hearing the name, i thought it would be a real girl for once. Nope! Just another failed man giving gamers a screw up image...
>>
>>7843219
>Would you fuck me, I'd fuck me
>>
>>7838763
Raising their eyebrows up to look more feminine of course.

>>7838957
Trans women are also held to insane standards of attractiveness.
>>
>>7838763
Many of them are socially awkward and insecure about their appearance. Thus they aren't used to posing for pictures and don't know what face they should make.
>>
>>7838957

Women get vellum hairs which are extremely thin.

Those things on that mans face are not vellum hairs.

>>7847342

>Trans women are also held to insane standards of attractiveness.

Only because Fred Savage in a dress would no doubt look worse than most ugly women.
>>
>>7838755
Is that the same person who had GRS and sported a full beard in the post op pic?
>>
>>7847515
Forget it I found the pic, way to set trans people back 50 years dude.

>Won't get facial hair removed
>Sounds like your stereotypical uk male
>No FFS
> Still has adam's apple
>Basically looks like a fag with a blue wig

Remind me again why women shouldn't be scared to see you in the bathroom.
>>
>>7847528
>way to set trans people back 50 years dude.
>conform to feminine stereotypes or you're an uncle tom
>>
>>7847534
Not telling anyone that they have to conform to society's standard of female. That individual has essentially no female characteristics to them but is the type of person that will get mad if someone accidentally calls them male. If they are not in a safe space how the hell is anyone supposed to know you want to be referred to as female. Its great that they want to be themselves, but they are relatively well known and because of that people develop a mental image that all trans women look like dudes. Which is a huge stereotype a lot of us try to break free from. You want to be you fine, then don't publicize yourself and help fuel trans hatred like Jenner has.
>>
>>7847687
>That individual
>them
she
her

What do you want her to do, repress and live a miserable existence as a man so nobody has to associate her with you?

Your assumption about her getting mad if she's accidentally misgendered is nothing to do with what you were saying about her appearance.
>>
>>7847707
Not that anon
>What do you want her to do
maybe lose some weight. if you look at their older images they kinda had potential to pass when they were not fat
>>
>>7847707
-_- I used gender neutral pronouns how much more "pc" can I get. From what I've been told its rude to use gendered pronouns so I try to use she/he as little as possible when I remember to.

No one said she had to live her life as a man, I ask that at the very minimum shave. I understand surgeries and laser are painful as fuck, but don't go parading around on social media with a 5' o clock shadow right after having GRS. Because then you have transphobes that go around saying, "see, they basically give away vaginas to these mentally ill people". Or have you not noticed several threads with people showing her off as what it means to be trans.

I apologize but shit like that is why didn't want to say anything when I was 10/11 because the media portrayed trans as old crossdressing dudes with beards. I have heard many people from here and Reddit say the same shit, they thought, them wanting to be a girl meant looking like a drag queen with a 5 o clock shadow, so they were scared and missed their opportunity to have a female puberty. It took seeing these amazing timelines of transitions for me to finally accept I was trans and want to transition without being scared. Then I see someone like her in the spotlight not wanting to at least get rid of the beard and if I had seen that when I was young, it would have put me back in the closet just as much as those drag queens in the media.

Your right to assume I'm an asshole since I was being one, but surely you can see a little of my perspective
>>
>>7847933
>From what I've been told its rude to use gendered pronouns so I try to use she/he as little as possible when I remember to.
Sorry.

>Because then you have transphobes that go around saying, "see, they basically give away vaginas to these mentally ill people".
No, nothing will ever be enough for transphobes. You are saying to give in to them to win their favor. That won't work. Trans people will never conform enough to be acceptable to them. Instead of blaming the trans people they target first, blame them.

>I apologize but shit like that is why didn't want to say anything when I was 10/11 because the media portrayed trans as old crossdressing dudes with beards. I have heard many people from here and Reddit say the same shit, they thought, them wanting to be a girl meant looking like a drag queen
The reason people don't say anything when they are young is because gender non-conformity is punished so harshly. Before being trans was portrayed as old bearded drag queens, it wasn't portrayed at all, which meant even more silence from people who weren't happy with their gender. Drag queens in the media didn't put you in the closet, the message that you had to conform as a boy did. If you weren't taught that and nonconformity wasn't taboo, the drag queens would have been nothing to do with you in your mind or anybody else's, because you could have just been who you wanted to be without stigma.

Blaming the expectation of conformity on those who don't conform is blaming the victims of the same thing that is oppressing you.
>>
>>7838796
>legs
I do during the summer, but it's winter senpai, even cis women don't shave their legs during winter. Nobody's going to fucking see them and the boyfriend doesn't care as long as it's every few weeks, so fuck it.
>>
>>7847707
*he
*him
>>
>>7847997
That's the point, it's a demand of femininity that wouldn't be made of cis women.
>>
>>7838763
Tranny thousand-yard stare from a lifetime of self-hate and misery
>>
how can a trans have a more masculine face than a man ?
>>
>>7847342
>insane standards
Usually because they have to offset the masculine features with hyper feminity.
>>
>>7848112
>how can a man have a more masculine face than another man
Gee i wonder
>>
Well, I'll crossdress as a girl and go into a woman's bathroom and proclaim myself as mtf but actually I'm just taking pictures of the heaven. Ladies can't deny my trans rights. Thank god trans exist. Maybe I'd become a serial rapist sometimes that no one will ever know.
>>
>>7848737
where do you live that a bathroom is heaven to you?
>>
File: buck.jpg (43KB, 322x496px) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
43KB, 322x496px
>>7839022
>Trannies need to use the bathroom that matches their chromosomes.
Pic related, XX chromosomes.

>>7847374
My roommate is cis, she grows facial hair. It's not even her hormones being out of whack, she just comes from a line that's genetically really hairy.

I do think the OP's example should get it lasered off or something, but I understand that shit's expensive. I won't defend her specifically (I know nothing about her), but you can't generally blame people for not having the money for all necessary procedures right away.
>>
>>7848737
You tards realize it's also illegal for women to peep, sexually harass people, rape people and take creep shots in bathrooms, right?
>>
>>7848760
women are not really a threat because they're shield (defense) while men is a threat because they're sword (offense). combine both and what'll you get? a truly evil killing machine
>>
>>7848743
ladies bathroom. They're more cleaner than men's bathroom. heaven here is obviously their pussy.
I don't take candid out from a plastic, fake pussy or reversed benin because I'm not a retard. I can distinguish fake and genuine pussy.
>>
>>7838755
She actually does have self awareness over this issue.

https://medium.com/defiant/on-being-a-trans-woman-who-doesnt-pass-c516601627cb

Thoughts?
>>
>>7848750
>those eyebrows
>those hands
don't matter how ugly you are, womenfolk go in the womenfolk toilet
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>tfw cis lesbian
>tfw have masturbated in the women's bathroom in the stall thinking of the women next to me
>tfw nobody will ever get suspicious because cis women are treated like literal angels
>tfw trannies get all the shit while i'm completely off the hook
>>
>>7848791
It's wild that in some circles people like Laverne Cox and Caitlyn Jenners are considered the beautiful feminine passers who misrepresent us everyday trannies who don't pass whereas here they're the manbeast hons misrepresenting us normal trannies who try to pass
>>
>>7848791
its delusional
you will never be accepted as a woman if you dont look/sound/act like one

it just screams "I am too lazy to do shit, just take me as the ugly thing I am!!"

breaking news: cis women who dont put effort in their appearance get shit on too.
>>
>>7848791
>AKs as section breakers
What a fucking joke. Bet they're the same sort of people that go into histrionics when they see someone open-carrying.
>>
File: 1487792746214.png (130KB, 356x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487792746214.png
130KB, 356x485px
>>7838755
>LKD
fucking christ the site she runs is so 2004 it hurts.
I'm amazed she still has a job there. also I don't care where you piss.
>>
>>7848791
https://medium.com/defiant/use-this-spell-to-bind-trump-and-his-cronies-a5b6298f5c69#.zgi9utw31
>>
>>7848794
>pretending you would clock Buck on his eyebrows if you didn't know
Sure thing, faggot.
>>
>>7848769
Tell that to everyone who has ever been assaulted by a woman.

literally kys
>>
>>7848995
It's true, though. He looks like someone photoshopped a teenybopper's face onto a man's body and shrunk the hands.
>>
-_- ... did that article seriously say the beautiful passers like jenner and cox? WTF was that writer smoking. Honestly I think Cox could pass really well with an afro or shorter natural curly hair. In that pic she looks beautiful but still has a lot of trans features.
>>
>>7849003
you just a beta faggot. man up. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>7848802
>masturbating in public ever
Atleast I'm not a freak
>>
>>7838769
Woman have facial but bleach etc some women have beards, you cant get rid of 5 o clock shadow without lazer.
>>
>>7843219
I think they are autistic hence the Cringe and stare.
>>
>>7848101

:'(

Too real
>>
>>7838755
Who gives a fuck? You go in there to piss, shit, and deal drugs. You're obviously dense if you care this much about a persons vagina who you piss and shit next to, and buy drugs from.

>Nah senpai, they went through HRT and surgery so they could look at some chicks vaginas in a bathroom.

Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>7856492
>and buy drugs from.
>buy
>from
>>
File: transIcons.jpg (12KB, 755x64px) Image search: [Google]
transIcons.jpg
12KB, 755x64px
So according to Font Awesome Transpeople are only binary transgenders. Anyone non binary is hence for a
> "Alt transgender/ Alternative transgender."

Discuss
>>
>>7843244
wait her fiancee left her?

>>7856970
font awesome? do they like... make emoji or control unicode or something?
>>
>>7856970
>alt-trans is now a thing
>>
>want to pass as female
>wear a peacock mane on your head signifying how unique you are
>>
>>7857028
Maybe if people focus on that they don't see the 5 o'clock shadow?
>>
>>7856970
No, I want more distinct language to get these obnoxious "non-binary" people out of being called "trans" at all. It's obnoxious that they're put under the same umbrella as people who suffer like we do and try so very hard to change our bodies so much for just a little inner peace.
>>
Tbh the person in the pic isn't trans. A real trans person would shave / wear thick make up / pluck the beard (what I did until I could afford permanent removal)
If you can take a picture of yourself like this and not feel like shit and even post it on Twitter you are simply a fetishist. I can't stand the
> I'm unpassing and I'm too lazy too change that
Mentality. There's always something you can improve. If you don't want to you deserve to be kicked out of bathrooms.
>>
>>7838931
WHY DO WE HAVE A DESIGNATED DIAPERFAG NOW I'VE SEEN YOU SO MUCH REEEEEE
>>
>>7857055
transvestite means wearing clothes of the opposite gender.

maybe you should use a different word to describe yourself?
>>
>>7857077
the trans label is a sinking ship reserved for babytrans / non-binaries / pre-HRT 60 year olds
if you can pass, you go female
>>
>>7857077
>Tbh the person in the pic isn't a woman. A real woman person would shave her legs and armpits
t. you seeing a cis female you don't like
>>
File: gbk 01 03 17.jpg (276KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
gbk 01 03 17.jpg
276KB, 2048x1152px
>>7838763
Long-term emotional trauma. I have friends who were sexually abused as kids or had druggie parents etc., same look in the eyes.
>>
>>7859947
Robin, are you going to post your selfie in every thread?
Are you trying to make yourself an internet star or something?
Or are you using somebody else's pic because you have an agenda of outing or discrediting them?
I wish you would stop.
It isn't healthy behavior.
>>
>>7847997
>not wearing slutty skirts/shorts in public year round
>>
>>7860002
These are wise words anon. Also robin get help seriously.
>>
>>7848802
>tfw nobody will ever get suspicious because cis women are treated like literal angels
people are catching on

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170212/homeless-woman-arrested-for-having-sex-with-boys-in-public-bathroom
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/12/24/woman-gave-birth-inside-a-walmart-bathroom-and-dumped-the-infant-in-the-trash-police-say/
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertainment/news/a33700/woman-arrested-masturbating-cinema-fifty-shades/
http://abc7chicago.com/news/female-teacher-arrested-for-alleged-sex-with-female-student-14/1746159/
>>
>>7860388
lol what sort of help
the mental health services have been cut so much by the Tories here that they pretty much said they don't know what to do with me because there's so few services they can offer now, literally CBT and 2-hour self-care workshops and that's it, nothing heavy-duty
>>
File: fko1_500.gif (331KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
fko1_500.gif
331KB, 500x264px
>>7838755
>Ireland
>>
>>7847997
this desu senpai-a-lam, but i just wear jeans all year
>>
>>7838769
I'm a Trans woman who passes 100% (post facial surgery) but still have to hide facial hair under makeup. What lots of people don't realise is that facial hair can take years to remove - my first laser/electrolysis sessions were in 2014 and that's also when I started my medical transition. I've spent 30k solely on transition and still have the facial hair problem (which, granted, I hide successfully unlike the person in the OP). This shit is hard :/
>>
>>7838967
It would be easier to say "yes, bearded women are women" if it weren't for trannies desu

Like, on the one hand it seems entirely obvious that a woman with a problem with just one small part of her body is still a woman, just as it's completely obvious that trannies are not their "identified sex" just because one tiny part of their body (a part of the brain) doesn't work right. BUT, since trannies use every little concession about anything that could be seen as bending as a prybar tyo try to get their delusions acknowledged as factual reality that it must also be illegal to question, it's become harder in practice to allow that women with hirsutism are in fact women.

TL;DR trannies genuinely do ruin everything
>>
>>7838763
Its called tha "mentally ill man" stare, yes its universal
>>
>>7839047
>having children
>implying
>>
>>7838755
NEW MALE TO FEMALE TRANS DISCORD
please no haters join
https://discord.gg/KExXfPW
>>
there's nothing "wrong" with a male entering and using a "womans" bathroom. if someone was going to rape someone, they'd do it regardless of what the sign on the door said. yes I'm quoting blaire white. I swear women are the niggas of humans.
>>
>>7838769
You can like, at least make the effort to hide this shit with makeup, I get that laser is expensive and takes a while to work but god! there's tricks with foundation you can do make it way less visible.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.