[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm 20, met my roommate (20) last year. I don't think I'm gay

But about last year 2 months into him moving in we were watching tftc and talking, one thing led to the other and I was sucking his dick like, 2 hours in. Since then we've done a lot of stuff together, like going out or whatever. And he's fucked me a few times.

What happened?
>>
also think i've got real feelings for him
>>
>>7838465
>>7838465
well youre not straight thats for sure
>>
>>7838465
you're not gay, you just had a gay exp lol
>>
>>7838895

we kinda frequently have sex
>>
>I don't think I'm gay
>I was sucking his dick like, 2 hours in.
>like going out or whatever.
>And he's fucked me a few times.
>we kinda frequently have sex

Your gay.

Move into a 1 bedroom apartment with him to save rent.
>>
>>7839108

i mean, we sleep in the same bed a lot, but like, i'm just confused. i dont think i've ever felt this way before?

wouldnt I know in high school?
>>
>>7839248
How exactly did he get you to suck his dick?
Was he gay?
>>
>>7839262

we were just talking about high school and it kinda just happened
>>
>>7839262

also was me coming onto him..
>>
>>7839474
So what im gathering from this is that you found someone you have real feelings for, and they feel the same, so who gives a shit about if your gay or bi or whatever, just enjoy the relationship.
>>
You're bi, really isn't hard to tell...
>>
>>7839248
>wouldn't I know in high school?
Not everyone discovers their sexuality in high school (or earlier) OP. I didn't realize I was bi until after I just finished hs myself. Also, it's okay to not be sure of yourself. It took me 3 years to finally be comfortable being bi. Be patient with yourself, look introspectively, etc. You'll come to terms with yourself in time.
>>
>>7839887

maybe im just insecure.

also scared of it maybe just me being confused, like a chemical imbalance or something. i'm like 6'3 and 140 pounds, like a lack of testosterone or something?

just so unsure of myself
>>
>>7839887

i've also not had any sexual interest in women for like a year
>>
>>7838465
>What happened?

You're a girl now. Don't worry, you're still straight.

But in all seriousness, it seems like you want us to tell you you're gay so you can finally own it for yourself. Like when homophobic guys tease you for being gay and you stay silent just so they can make in sink in more.
>>
>>7840056

i guess.. i had a lot of problems in high school with confidence and stuff too. maybe ties into being submissive.

feels scary
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.