[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I see people on this board talking about how white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Sometimes I see people on this board talking about how white cis people need to die.

They're just trolling right?
>>
I've never seen that outside of obvious /b/ & /pol/ bait threads where the faggot teenager/mentally ill old religious nutcase OP claims that we say that.
>>
>>7838362
I don't think I really see that here.
>>7838374
Is right this only happens on /pol/ and what not.

Either way I don't care the ones that do say this are not going to get there way white straight men rule the world and control the largest nuclear arsenals on the planet. I don't think anyone calling for their death bothers them. I imagine them being more like" I wish a nigga would" so they could kill some people.
>>
>>7838374

Only play it appears outside of /b/ and /pol/ bait threads is /lgbt/ bait threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x627px
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, yee shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you againe.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beame that is in thine owne eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let mee pull out the mote out of thine eye, and beholde, a beame is in thine owne eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beame out of thine owne eye: and then shalt thou see clearely to cast out the mote out of thy brothers eye.
>>
>>7838395
>white straight men rule the world

Stop it
>>
>>7838406
They don't?
>>
>>7838395
lol is this copypasta?
>>
>>7838411
Actually no it isn't.
>>
>>7838395
sorry m8 not trying to step on white-straight privilege (lol)
>>
I wish people would start killing white people.

They are inherently evil and their entire history is built on degeneracy and the oppression of People of Color
>>
File: aayyyy.jpg (14KB, 300x154px) Image search: [Google]
aayyyy.jpg
14KB, 300x154px
>>7838423
Be careful, they want you to.

>>7838428
You don't want that fight, they may be outnumbered but they win in the arms race. They could end this earth if they wanted to and probably would if they were losing.
>>
white people invented electricity
>>
>>7838395
>white straight men rule the world and control the largest nuclear arsenals on the planet
let's see
>#1: russia
nonwhite
>#2: usa
straight white men
>#3: uk
"""straight""" """white""" """men"""
>#4: france
"""straight""" """white""" """men"""
>#5~6: china
nonwhite
>#6~7: india
nonwhite
>#7~8: pakistan
nonwhite
>#5~8: israel
nonwhite
>#9: nk
nonwhite

1 out of 9 ain't bad though right???
>>
>>7838459
>Slavs anglos and french are not white
/pol/ you're drunk
>>
>>7838447

White people don't operate on a hivemind.

A race war is literally never going to happen
>>
>>7838467
Slavs are not white
>>
>>7838509
With the current political climate you would think most white people are all literally hitler.
I know that white people are not a hivemind. This racially charged climate is certainly dividing races and making race something that has to matter. You don't think white people pick up on this and that it might make the start to express a racial preference like all the POC.

>>7838529
Yes they are cyka blyat
>>
>>7838560
How are most white peope literally hitler?
>>
>>7838568
They are not, but in the US with Trump being elected the left is calling pretty much every white person a racist NAZI.
>>
>>7838467
>>7838560

>slavs are white

You have to go back
>>
>>7838459
>usa whiter than france and uk
>>
>>7838409
Jews aren't white
>>
>>7838428
This
>>
>>7838560
The only white people being radicalized into /pol/ are right wingers, leftists whites are yet to be radicalized but when they do they'll all turn into antifa.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.