[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Is this what you guys talk about when you say femboy? Is he a twink? This is, in my opinion, objectively the worst gay archetype, whatever the title is
>>
>tfw no black fem bf
>>
File: IMG_2886.png (583KB, 768x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2886.png
583KB, 768x606px
A femboy wouldn't have a beard. Probably wouldn't have muscles either. I don't think they were make-up, but it might depend.
>>
>>7838213
He looks like he got puked on by tumblr and instagram.
>>
A two dimensional creature, lost in our three dimensional world; longing for a purpose.
>>
File: 1486156306741.jpg (31KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486156306741.jpg
31KB, 317x427px
fembois are always the worst in every category, even worse than the sluts called "women"
>>
>>7838213
That is a flaming twink.
>>
>>7838213
>buzz cut
>facial hair
>piercings
>upper body muscles
that's just a flamer
>>
>>7838231
>>7838347
>calling those "muscles"
You two are either flabby fucks or literal sedentary skeletons.
Anyone that isn't bedridden will have that level of visible musculature at low bodyfat percentages. That man is a lean stick.
>>
>>7838421
visible musculature is visible musculature no matter how you rationalize it, hon
>>
>>7838213
This person would be a flaming faggot stereotype, not femboy.
>>
100% twink, also move along folks.
>>
Thanks for replying everyone. Round 2:

Does this gay type have success in the dating market? What do they do when they reach 30 years old?
>>
>>7838213
I honestly like the aesthetic, so long as the dude can also be professional. I just hate the annoying personality that comes with the stereotype
>>
>>7838213
it's just a nigger dude get your eyes checked
>>
>>7838446
>hon
I'm not one of you, you disgusting sick tranny fuck (or DYEL faggot, whichever you are). I'm happy being the superior gender and attractive.
That man is not muscular. That physique can apply to femboys. Follow in the footsteps of your fellow trannies and kill yourself.
>>
>>7838213
That is a drag queen.
>>
>>7838213
/tttt/ 'femboys' are trans girls who are in a specific kind of repression where they medically transition but insist they're just trying to be femmy boys
that, for instance, is why they would describe your picture as having visible musculature -- fem'boys' have girl muscle mass because they take hrt, so they don't look like that
>>
>>7838213
That's a flamer. A flamer is just a blatantly gay man, it doesn't really talk about his appearance.

He's kind of twinkish, too, though.

A femboy would have to put a lot more effort into looking feminine, so definitely no beard.

Anyway, the aspect you hate is probably the "flamer" part. It's mostly about his clothing and mannerism, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>>7838213
That isn't a femboy

That's a hairy ape in tacky drag clothing

femboys do androgyny tastefully
>>
>>7840076

No that's the disgusting agp tranny who gave iodine aids, which led to iodine's suicide.

t. old friend of iodine's
>>
>>7840096
What?

The point was if you look like a girl, you don't need crazy pink or ridiculous clothes to be fem
>>
>>7840115

She killed Iodine (Rebbca Vachon)
>>
>>7840215
Who?
>>
>>7840220

Old school trap.
>>
>>7840215
Holy shit didn't know she died, she got aids and killed herself?

Who is that one that gave aids and how did you know they were agp?
>>
>>7840096
>the disgusting agp tranny
Who, op's pic or the qt in >>7840076 ? Who is the femboy?
>>
>>7838213
Just a fag
Twink if anything.
I wouldn't fuck him unless he pursued me
>>
>>7838421
i agree with you 100% thats exactly what i was thinking bro. that guy is a stick insect, do they honestly believe this is muscular? i'd literally be arnold schwarz in comparison and i'm average.
>>
I swear, I see more black femboys than any other race.
>>
>>7838540
they probably have aids by then. most "twinks" like that are incredibly promiscuous and fuck like rabbits
>>
>>7838213
>armpit hair
>beard
>wide shoulder
>obvious toned body
YUCK.
femboy SHOULD be no hair other than his head, feminine stature and minimal muscle.
>>
>>7838446
There is no visible (((musculature))) here you moron. The fag in op's pic is a fucking twig
>>
>>7838288
>tfw you cannot feel
>>
>>7840334

That's not a femboy. That's my friend's ex girlfriend. Her name is Sascha. I repeat, Sascha is not a femboy. She dated and gave my friend Iodine HIV/aids.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.