[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: drag9.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drag9.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Am I the only one on /lgbt/ who watches this amazing show? Who's /hyped/ for season 9?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmK3ghfsSVM

http://www.strawpoll.me/12438044
>>
>>7838203
What is the appeal of this garbage tier show?
>>
I was just checking if there was a rupaul thread here.

[spoiler]Rumor has it Charlie will have an injury (possibly on episode 3 which will be a dance challange) and will have to withdraw from the competition[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Valentina is also rumored to be an early out[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Cynthia (from season 7) is supposedly going to come back, probably after Charlie's injury[/spoiler]
>>
>>7838230
A reality show with gays, so there's a lot of drama.
>>
>>7838234
ctrl+s
>>
>>7838234
farrah gets to the top 3 a la pearl and naomi despite being talentess hacks that are pretty and crazy popular on instagram
>>
>>7838234
Charlie was my favorite one from the meet the queens videos.

I hope this is just another one of those bullshit rumors like with all stars.. wasn't Phi Phi supposed to beat up Michelle or something?
I think they "leak" shit like this on purpose now.
>>
this is why people hate fags
>>
>>7838230
What's the appeal of your garbage tier personality?
>>
File: mardi-gras-costumes-030.jpg (144KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mardi-gras-costumes-030.jpg
144KB, 800x533px
>>7838287
Yeah sure, and Mardi Gras is why uptight fags hate straight people.

Why don't you get a life so some other loser on the internet can hate you for it. Stop being so selfish.
>>
>>7838287
no, people hated fags long before rupaul's drag race was ever a thing
>>
>>7838273
I hope Farrah gets top 3, I really like her
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>7838287
Because they booted Trixie over Pearl? Absolutely
>>
Will Sasha fall victim of the Snatch Game and get Milk'd/Max'd/Acid Betty'd
>>
>>7838473
no, she will get pushed to win this season in an attempt of recreating the success of the sharon/jinkx misunderstood weirdo outsider appeal
>>
Why did Max get such a wierd edit during her last episode and the reunion, like damn. She had won 2 challanges by then, she was strong.
>>
>>7838808
she pissed off the producers no one knows precisely how. some other season 7 girls have said that during filming he was fairly reserved, would avoid being on camera and when forced to he wouldnt talk much
>>
>>7838821
Season 7 is infamous for being all about looks so they didn't really need him.
>>
>>7838203
I'm obsessed with Drag Race even though admittedly it's mostly emphasised shade 50% of the time.

Having watched most seasons I'm looking forward to 9 because it'll give us a decent representation of young modern drag that 7 failed to do.

Honestly until it airs I honestly can't decide between Farrah or Aja
>>
>>7841206
ew. aja is literally a copy of naomi and despite being pretty farrah cant even perform.

shit taste
>>
File: Trish.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Trish.gif
2MB, 500x281px
It takes skill to do makeup or lipsynch, but ultimately if I'm not entertained by the character I'm not really a fan.
>>
>>7841585
my favourite queens are Raja, Alaska and Raven. if you call that shit taste you shouldn't even bother responding.

But please do enlighten us with yours although I kinda get the feeling Mimi, Laganja and Tammie are your type.
>>
File: images (3).png (9KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
9KB, 268x188px
>>7838291
>getting triggered because someone doesnt like the shitty show you like
>>
>>7838203
Am i the only homo who hates this shit?
>>
>>7839070
but 80% of Max's appeal was the look.
>>
NEW TRAILER KITTY GIRLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFsN43IQVU
>>
>>7844988
But between Miss Fame, Pearl, and Violet they had enough conventional looks to appeal to the straight women and baby gays that make up a fairly large chunk of the audience.
>>
>>7845597
it's seems like the first to go will be either eureka, trinity or alexis michelle. probably not trinity because she's a great lip syncher
>>
>>7838234
fuck Cynthia then and now. Cancer.
>>
>>7842944
Nope. I do drag myself but hate this fucking show
>>
>>7838203
Full Hype: Sasha, Nina, Shea, Trinity

Overall Liked: Charlie, Farrah, Valentina, Alexis

Fully Meh'd: Aja, Kimora, Jaymes, Peppermint, Eureka
>>
>>7838808
the accent. everyone hates a Madonna
>>
>>7849711
How many times did you audition?
>>
I'm hoping Kimora turns out to be some sort of Gia Gunn 2.0 that lasts longer
>>
who #teamsasha here?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.