[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why gender dysphoria is a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 23-boy-versus-girl-anime-humor.jpg (55KB, 450x378px) Image search: [Google]
23-boy-versus-girl-anime-humor.jpg
55KB, 450x378px
I'm a cis guy and I'm comfortable with my guyness. Bot honestly I feel like if tomorrow I turned into a girl for the rest of my life I honestly wouldn't give two shits about that (as long as I am relatively attractive)
Am I just not getting it?
>>
a few days as the opposite sex i'm pretty sure you'd wanna go back eventually

or you could just be trans and you're not fully aware of it yet
>>
>>7836811
>cis guy becomes female and hates it
>see, cis theory proven!
>cis guy becomes female and doesn't hate it
>she was really trans all along!
>>
>>7836797
David Reimer
Was also diddled and shit but still counts
>>
>>7836797
The reality is, most "cis" people aren't as attacked to their assigned gender as trans people are to the other gender.

"Cis" people who are are very unusual.

This isn't talked about because it raises awkward questions for the idea that trans people have the opposite sex's brain.
>>
>>7836815
i was implying that if op has such elaborate thoughts in the first place they might actually be trans without thinking too much of it
>>
>>7836823
Who is "David Reimer"? Killed himself over that shit, cis people care, they just don't know it
>>
If you don't care about gender, you'd think you'd be fine with just transforming to the opposite, and maybe you would be, but for trans people it's basically about having a hormonal imbalance that makes them not function well mentally.
If you're completely convinced you are or should be a woman, your body and the way people treat you will be hurtful and annoying.
>>
Pretty sure it's a brain chemistry thing. Wrong hormones for wrong brain = dysphoria.
>>
>>7836797
you would start giving shits about it when people would tell you that you act very masculine for a woman
>>
>>7836927
Maybe OP is very androgynous in behavior and wouldn't stand out as masculine/feminine as either sex.
>>
>>7836927
I stand out as feminine as a male, but would likely stand out as masculine as a female.

Non-binary confirmed.
>>
>>7836797

I think that's just what it is to be cis. You or I don't take an active interest in our gender because why would we?
>>
>>7836797

WE HAVE TO FLAY YOUR DICK EMEDIATLY!

Don't be sad Shiela, is it okay that I call you that? Today is the beginning of your true life as a woman!
>>
>>7836797
>Am I just not getting it?
No, you're not. /thread
>>
>>7836815
>>7836826
Estratriol, a form of estrogen, is sometimes prescribed for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. That includes males. What would you think of a cisgender male taking this at a young agile, resulting in entirely female secondary sex characteristics and no male secondary sex characteristics, and reporting no dysphoria/distress?
>>
>>7836842
Brain-specific forms of estrogens have been used as antidepressants in both cisgender males and cisgender females.
>>
>>7836891
Please see:
>>7838818
>>
File: Cat Tail_7.jpg (97KB, 663x733px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Tail_7.jpg
97KB, 663x733px
>>7836797
It's kind of like this, in the book "A World out of Time", this guy is revived in the body of a criminal, and he's like WTF about the arms being shorter than what he feels his arms are supposed to be like.

And I've been reminded of that when I had a filling done on one of my teeth, which made it rounder, for a while it felt like it's not really my tooth. Though, being a little thing like that, I've gotten used to it after a while.

But imagine that being so with every part of your body... A body that's balanced much more towards the bottom, yet still doesn't let you run as intensely. A voice that is not conductive to expressing yourself the way you're deeply accustomed to. A smaller gut that can digest significantly less, especially when not "eating for two" ... oh yeah, you've got to be anticipating the possibility of that constantly! Tastebuds that demand very different things. A monthly cycle that blows the common 7 day cycle out into low relevance. Skin that doesn't have that scruffy noticeable quality, leaving you feeling at least doubly naked. Eyes that, nevermind seeing a bit more color, smack you with a wallop of extra information about every other female who's face you come across. Two big lumps, made particularly for the little bundles of joy that are waiting to manifest into that big displacement in your gut, each hanging from you chest, and tugging intensely enough that you feel it in your back, and potentially can't get your mind off feeling them pulling your back.

That's just the obvious body based signs.
>>
>>7838812
That's what I would expect.
>>
>>7838966
i'd get an oophorectomy immediately desu
the rest is manageable
>>
>>7836797
Cis girl here and I feel the same. I do crossdressing sometimes, but because I am "genderblind" I thought I was trans in highschool. I almost came out I freaked out so bad. Then I realized I would rather be treated as a boy, but I don't feel the need to change my sex, and niether do I dislike my body, so I am not trans. It sounds like you are the same way.
>>
>>7839208
When do you crossdress?

What do you prefer about being treated as a boy?
>>
>>7836797

I know that feel, being female doesnt matter to me at all and if I was male all that would change in my life is I save money on tampax, but I think this is because I literally dont leave my house so my identity isn't effected by how other people treat me, which I think is a big factor of gender identity, how everyone from strangers to lovers interact with you

I'm sure most normies who leave their house care about it, eg cis women hate feeling butch and cis men hate feeling feminine, and you insult a man by calling him a pussy and a form of torture is to literally just cut a womans hair short it upsets her so much, ect
>>
>>7839394
>When do you crossdress?
Sometimes when I get bored. I did it for silly skits sometimes too. Sometimes just for fun. It's like dressing up for anything, why do people do it? Well, just because.
>What do you prefer about being treated as a boy?
Relevancy, attention by humor or wit instead of what I'm wearing that day, higher expectations of competence and not being treated like a small child. There's a lot of reasons why really. Male aesthetic has this badassery attached to it, while female aesthetic has this flimsy damsel thing going on that I just don't connect with. My girl friends like pictures of flowers and watercolor and outfits on social media, while I like pictures of cigars and pipes and guns. I just prefer things that are considered more masculine I guess.
>>
>>7836797
>cis guy
I never understood this cis bullshit, why not just call it normal..
>>
>>7838966
That's my fetish o_o
>>
Cis people are not "comfortable" with their gender, they don't even think about it.
>>
>>7842254
Women sure seem to.
>>
>>7846345
???
>>
>>7841669
That's like saying we should just call straight people "normal"
>>
>>7846414
Well, you wouldn't be wrong
:^)
>>
>>7846351
Femminists, damsels in distress, token women in male hobbies, or the like. Also, "super-presentable" men obviously must think about their gender, because they devote themselves to trying to be a prettied up caricature of it.
>>
>>7846414
Well they are normal, so thats not wrong to say at all.
Im fine with knowing im not normal, i dont get this Cis bullshit at all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.