[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay on your containment board, stop going to /pol/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pol.png (31KB, 1007x533px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
31KB, 1007x533px
Stop littering our board and spreading (((their))) agenda.
>>
DA JOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>stay on your containment board
>stop going on /pol/
pick ONE
>>
>>7835714
If you weren't a moron, you'd realise /pol/ has many times /lgbt/'s number of posters, meaning even if this whole board somehow came together and decided to influence your stupid poll we couldn't make any meaningful difference.

Plus, who are you to say /pol/ isn't just infested with Ernst Rohm wannabes, faggots who don't realise the cognitive dissonance of being sexually attracted to men and supporting neo nazism.

And more importantly,you were also too stupid to realise part of, if not most of /pol/ is comprised of either alternative right wing ideologists, for example libertarians and anarcho-capitalists, or of people who are just pretending to be nazis to trigger SJWs.

That's why the board created a joke religion centered around an /r9k/ meme and repeating digits, because to a lot of /pol/, the board is a joke.
>>
File: StrongInTheRealWay.png (568KB, 993x1250px) Image search: [Google]
StrongInTheRealWay.png
568KB, 993x1250px
where else do I get my news then?
>>
File: 1442640739040.png (406KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442640739040.png
406KB, 500x500px
>>7835714
I'm a faggot, and you are too. Where we are today, we built it. This board, it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go.
>>
>Stop spreading (((their))) propaganda
>[[[he]]] said, unironically
>>
>>7835714
>from /pol/
>not realizing /pol/ is 40% trolls
>40% vote non-straight to troll retards who took it seriously
Redpills must make people retarded.
>>
>>7835714
>straight
>aka "gay" transwomen
no surprise there
>>
hey /lgbt/

keep going to pol, you are inching closer to your qt pol bf

keep posting those polgbt comics you make, that shit is cute
>>
File: TU3jGfW.jpg (685KB, 888x3176px) Image search: [Google]
TU3jGfW.jpg
685KB, 888x3176px
>>7837925
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.