[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I been masturbating while fingering my ass every now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Okay so I been masturbating while fingering my ass every now and then for quite a bit and yesterday I decided to try to take the step further.

I snagged a 7 inch dildo at the closest sex shop and fuck, I was gonna do the head only, but before I knew it I was riding that thing. Matter is, when I took it out, it had blood on the tip.

It felt painful, but not so much to stop doing it so I guess I didn't realize it in the heat of the moment.

Point being, should I stop altogether? I don't want to go the doctor for asshole related bleedings desu just for a great cum, or is it something the ass just comes accustomed to?

Pic semi related
>>
>>7834873
Did you lubed it properly before?
>>
>>7834894
Yeah, of course.

Bare in mind it was my first time doing anything more than one finger, too
>>
>>7834899
Idk, maybe you should try something easier (A plug maybe?)
>>
>>7834873
You just broke your boipussy's hymen don't worry about it
>>
>>7834873
I get blood sometimes just putting ONE FINGER in my ass, with lube.

Is there any way to not have that happen?

Am I just not meant to put stuff in my butt?
>>
Serious question, how does one finger himself? I've never done it before and I'm kinda scared that it'll hurt a lot the day my butt loses virginity , so I guess I should start doing it to get ready. I have no idea about lubes or what to do with the fingers, it might sound stupid but I'm totally clueless.
>>
>>7835147
i'm op

I honestly just kind of did it once, like, when I was 14, I was jerking off and after going into some hella gay shit I ended up groping my asshole and I popped a finger no lube

Didn't really hurt that much, but also I couldn't get it in much at all. Then (I was a ratchet ass nigga ok?) I started using air conditioner as lube, because it just worked and that's how I started.

It never left a lingering pain or anything like that for more than 10 minutes at most.
>>
>>7834873
Do you realize you literally have shit in your bloodstream now? Did you know that the bacteria can attach to your heart valves and give you serious problems later in life??
>>
>>7835147
For a finger or two, there almost 0 chance of causing problems.

Just get some lube, and everything will be perfectly fine

Wash your anus, wash your hands, lube it, enjoy
>>
>>7835213
The fuck? There's nothing wrong with being gay, bigot.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7835218
How do you wash your anus, you just get the shower stream in there or something like that?
Also what do you guys use for lube? How do you apply it to the anus?

>tfw I once googled "how to be gay"
>>
>>7835303
The best lube is the pre-cum and saliva of random dudes you meet in public rest rooms.
>>
>>7835303
For the anus, yeah (maybe use a washcloth)
For the lube, I took 5€ thing on Amazon, and it werks (but a pharmacy always know more)
And personally I lube the finger, not the hole
>>
>>7835213
yes every single woman on earth that has done anal and bled on the process is now ded 4ever :^)
>>
File: 0621_AirConditioner.jpg (91KB, 644x415px) Image search: [Google]
0621_AirConditioner.jpg
91KB, 644x415px
>>7835193
>I started using air conditioner as lube
>>
>>7835400
Protip: If something makes you bleed you probably shouldn't be doing it.
>>
>>7835348
dammit. now im horny.
>>
>>7835443
Women should stop being women then? since they bleed every month???
>>
>>7835434
Gave me a sensible chuckle at work

Anyway OP conditioner is the worst form of lube you can use, go to a walmart and get some water based lube for like 4 bucks
>>
>>7835039
Trim your nails.
>>
>>7834873
Don't worry anon blood isn't usually that big of a deal. Obviously it could be perforating your colon, but it's surprisingly tricky to stab yourself with a dildo, especially since you'd have to avoid the obvious pain signals. Most of the time you've just scratched or stretched something, especially if you've went from finger to 7-inch. The ass is really good at adapting to stretching, as long as you don't increase size way too fast you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.