[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all of you sociopaths?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1455558931852.jpg (105KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
1455558931852.jpg
105KB, 700x524px
Whenever I see a "do I pass" thread everyone says YA YOU PASS!

Are you not able to see the person's jawline?

Holy fuck, stop telling someone they pass when you can very clearly look at there jaw and checks and determine that no they do no pass

I have not once seen a tranny on this board I couldn't detect as a tranny.

Stop it, thats not nice.
>>
>>7832644
it's a lot easier to "detect" that someones tranny when they're openly announcing the fact, you dummy.
>>
>>7833686

I have outed 38 trannies in my 20 years of working at an office

I have an excellent trannydar.
>>
>>7833704
that's a lot of trannies. toronto?
>>
>>7833704
Should outing trannies be a crime?
>>
>>7833711

I didn't technically harassed them.

I just told my coworkers that Britney has the bone/jaw/face structure of a man and the fat distribution of a man.

Protip to trannies: Even if you get the bone surgery or whatever it's called people who know what to look for can still easily tell by your fat distribution.
>>
>>7833726
I think you've had sex with one or more trannies
>>
>>7832644
>and checks
The only Checks that matter are those dubs.
>>
>>7833745

Well of course.

I never buy a cis prostitute.
>>
>>7833704
Sounds like you work in a shitty office.
>>
this! take one look at their cranial vaults and you can see one thing and one thing only - MAN!
>>
>>7833726
Do they ever ask you why you're so skilled at outing trans people?
>>
>>7833835

I tell them my brother is one and he redpills me on how to detect other trannies.
>>
>>7832644
My cis female friends have a stronger jawline than half the men I met in my life. In fact, one of them even has a deeper voice than the average man. Relearn your human biology.
>>
>>7833901

It's not just a stronger jawline its also about where it bends and shit.

There have been very fringe cases where I have met someone with the jawline they should have, but there arms, hips and fat distribution will end up checking out.
>>
>>7821994

Let Passgen have it then faggot.
>>
>>7833977

You really expect me to say

No pass: jawline

to every single poster there?

getreal.jpg
>>
>>7834030

You're just a troll. No valid criticisms.

>Jawline

Lol OK
>>
>>7834043
>I have no rebuttal to someone using human bone structure so I am just going to call him a troll chapter.
>>
>>7834059

It's just dumb.

>Tranny's have big jaws

It's not even a sound argument. If everyone you clocked was trans because their jaw was soooo biggg you think everyone you've ever seen must be cis but obviously that doesn't make sense.

You're just a bad troll lol you have no valid criticisms.
>>
File: rumer-willis.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
rumer-willis.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
>>7834095
>>7834059

Not too mention
>>
>>7834117

>having a big jaw=/=having the jawline of a man

Size =/= shape
>>
File: 6191b8ca_htf_imgcache_3315.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
6191b8ca_htf_imgcache_3315.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>7834128
>>
The people who pass recognize it instantly, it comes over you like a glorious warm feeling of perfect freedom. Everyone else is just a hon bumping into a million other hons in a giant endless tier of hell, grunting out "do I pass?" to each other while not passing.
>>
>>7834354
Passing doesn't feel like freedom, it feels like fear that one day it will all come crashing down again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.