[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to go from not passing to passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9881.jpg (17KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9881.jpg
17KB, 186x356px
What's it like to go from not passing to passing
>>
>>7832427
FtM here, so probably not who you wanted to hear from but it's good.
It's not a binary on-off thing though. It's more like everyone thinks you're a butch dyke stage slowly evolves to androgynous you pass about half the time stage slowly evolves to people virtually always think you're a guy stage.
And it's weird to just sit down and realize that you've reached one of those new stages, it's not like there's a notification system.
>>
>>7832427
I will probably never know what it feels like to pass. :(

t. non-passing MtF hon with a masculine-as-fuck face
>>
>tfw not sure if i pass or not because no one ever talks to me
>>
according to p much everyone irl and most on here i pass, but i'm p sure i still look like a man so i'll tell you that you probs won't know for like a year after you start passing.
anyway, people are just pleasant, but idk i don't do much interaction irl lmao
>>
>>7832501
>tfw not sure if i pass or not because I dont leave the house
>>
>>7832492
How long have you been on HRT? That said, I can relate. Might end it soon. What keeps you going, anon?
>>
>>7832501
Faggot, u me?
>>
>>7832472
Which bathroom do you go to when you pass half the time?
>>
>>7834999
I just went to the women's bathroom until I discovered I had a good chance of freaking ladies out. Even if dudes think you're a girl, they're a lot better about it and they aren't going to call security because some tranny pervert is in the bathroom (happened once to me and is when I decided to switch for good).
>>
File: Worried.gif (491KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
Worried.gif
491KB, 480x250px
>>7832427
it feels, like, you're becoming light all of a sudden
>go at tobacco shop to buy some e-juice
>"madam"
>i'm still looking at the juices, i thought the seller was talking to some old lady
>"madam it's your turn"
>get a tap on the shoulder and some dude points me to the seller
>mfw
>go to it and order menthol'd vape juice at 12 mg in the smallest voice i've ever had
>it was basically tomoko trying to speak
>i don't know why but she felt huge next to me
>leave and it was a happy day
>>
>>7835645
Good luck they didn't nottice your big manly hands, your masculine voice and the pair of sweaty balls you have hanging from your dick and make you smell like pest
>>
>>7835679
Based on the story we were told, I don't think they noticed any of that at all. Sounds like she passed well
>>
>>7835679
my hands are always in my clothing because it's all too big for me :c
and nah my voice is pretty fem actually, i mean, at worst i sound like a dyke, but i guess french is just making my voice sound more feminine
>>
>>7835736
>tfw not french
>>
>>7835736
>my hands are always in my clothing because it's all too big for me :c
>tfw always sleeve hiding too
Funnily enough my hands look better when at least the forearms are also bare, it's only when you see from the wrist that they appear big and fat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.