[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Transexual Bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 01.jpg (96KB, 630x359px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
96KB, 630x359px
Seen today in Madrid, Spain. Translation:

Boys have a penis.
Girls have a vagina.
Do not be fooled.
If you are born a man, you are a man.
If you are born a woman, you are a woman.
>>
>>7832056
How do we come up with a witty retort?
>>
>>7832074
Until full body replacement like ghost in the shell happens then this is ultimately true. What it really comes down to is why should you treat an mtf as a man instead of a woman? Why should you treat an ftm as a woman instead of a man?
>>
>>7832113
Exactly. If an ftm looks like a man, you should treat him like a man and if a mtf looks like a woman you should treat her like a woman. Period.
>>
>>7832113
What would fundamentally be different about the ghost in the shell body replacement? People like this would still exist with the same bigoted opinions.
>>
File: 01.jpg (196KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
196KB, 500x345px
>>7832074
It seems that the company responsible for both the bus and the message, "Hazte Oír" ("Let Your Voice Be Heard"), believes the ad is legitimate. Some years ago, some sort of "ad-war" broke thanks to this other message in a bus from a different company. Here's the translation:

God probably doesn't exist.
So stop worrying and enjoy life.
>>
>>7832120
>If an ftm looks like a man
>if a mtf looks like a woman
This is really rare you know, most trannies do not pass at all.
>>
>>7832056
Oh great, it's this old meme again...
>if boys = penis
>and girls = vagina
what about post-op transgender people?
>post-op MtF has a vagina
>post-op FtM has a penis
Therefore by using the transphobic logic, we can conclude that in the end...
>transwomen are women
>transmen are men
The irony is that their own argument can be used against them and their bigotry.
>>
File: 547862145.jpg (49KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
547862145.jpg
49KB, 500x600px
>>7832120
expel the transtrenders who create the drama then
>>
>>7832132
FtMs pass pretty well given a couple of year of testosterone. Unless you think every short man you've ever seen is FtM.
>>
>>7832056
spain has never been a country or place of any value desu, the world would have been better off if iberia just fell into the sea in the 8th century
>>
>>7832156
Do not spread ignorant stereotypes, weeaboo. Except for some ultra-conservative wackos, they have a blossoming LGBT community and they have high tolerance levels.

Right now, the Dragqueen Gala is being held at the Canaries, probably streaming. Spaniards love and promote the event. And it's just an example.
>>
>>7832124
All that would be left is the brain. Sure those people would still exist but they would have so little to go on by that point.
>>
>>7832196
nothing to do with the LGBT country m8, spain as a state and as a nation should have been abolished centuries ago
>>
>>7832218
community*
>>
>>7832056
Guess this is what happens when you let muslims take over your country and cuck your citizens
>>
>>7832056
it's true

society isn't required to cater to your fantasy to make you happy. it's stupid to demand a species change for your special snowflake self.
>>
>>7832233
Actually, the bus says hazteoir.org on it, and that leads to a christian-based site.
>>
>>7832264
Also, if you're gay and support this, you shouldn't. The people behind this bus also oppose same-sex marriage just as much.
>>
>>7832056
>european mexico
shocking
>>
File: 1488093801014.jpg (74KB, 560x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488093801014.jpg
74KB, 560x410px
>>7832264
close enough

religious people are subhumans
>>
>>7832156

>only country that gave the time of day to the man who would bring back knowledge of landmasses to the west which later enriched European countries tremendously
>no value
>>
File: kindergarten-cop.jpg (61KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
kindergarten-cop.jpg
61KB, 630x473px
>>7832056
Tanks fohw de tihp.
>>
>>7832074
>cut off dick
>become woman
>>
>>7832056
If I saw this in real life I'd fucking wreck that bus.
>>
>>7832314
they also created the black hole known as latin america
>>
>>7832314
discovering the new world a little bit earlier in exchange for proliferation of hispanics is a shit deal desu, not like anyone else was going to get there before europeans
>>
File: 12u23238723782.jpg (84KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
12u23238723782.jpg
84KB, 540x720px
>>7832056
>spanish """""""men""""""""
>>
>>7832140
I don't see how that really matters when they only count your birth gender + genitals.
>>
>>7832140
I guess it can be argued that stuffing your dick into your body doesn't make it a vagina, and that ripping skin of your arms and legs and putting it on your crotch doesn't make it a penis
>>
>>7832270
>The people behind this bus also oppose same-sex marriage just as much.
sounds like I should suppor them then
>>
You realize Spain is at the top of world's most LGBT tolerant countries, right?
>>
>>7832140
>what about post-op transgender people?
>post-op MtF has a vagina
>post-op FtM has a penis
Except that it's not a real vagina or penis, it's just someone pretending to be the opposite gender and going to the point where they surgically alter their genitalia to resemble the opposite gender as much as possible. Physiologically, a man can never be a woman and vice versa no matter how hard you try to alter your body and mannerisms. The pronouns describing the 2 sexes will always be used to describe someones physiology right down to their DNA and unfortunately for trannies you will never be able to alter your XX/XY chromosomes. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but society will always see transgender people as individual role-playing the opposite gender.
>>
>>7832056
Too bad we'll never see something like this :(
>>
>>7835773
>muh pretending
>muh thinking chromosomes mean something
>muh people can perceive objective reality
Sure is not an argument in here
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.