[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less than a month since boob job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 1458275454652.jpg (406KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1458275454652.jpg
406KB, 1200x1600px
And already regretting it.
But it gets better, right? R-right?

Anyone that had the surgery, what do you think about now?
>>
>>7830351
Post boobs?
>>
File: 1456454150787.jpg (101KB, 460x294px) Image search: [Google]
1456454150787.jpg
101KB, 460x294px
>>7830351
So why are you regretting it exactly?

Also will you post a picture? Not naked of course as this is a Christian imageboard but we can still rate your boobs.
>>
>>7830351
i'm planning on having it in a couple of months- what do you regret, what do you think went wrong?

what do you think are good questions to ask a surgeon in cultancy?
>>
>>7830351
>And already regretting it.
Just wait till you get SRS!
>>
>>7830353
>>7830362

http://imgur.com/a/6zNU3

>>7830362
>>7830364
>So why are you regretting it exactly?

Seems like too much pain for just a small cosmetic improvement.
I fear that scars will heal badly and leave a hideous mark under the nipples.

I don't know. I feel like I was better having small naturals boobs. I don't know if mine look good or even natural, but that's probably cause I have 0 experience with breasts, so...

>what do you think are good questions to ask a surgeon in cultancy?
If the surgeon is good, he'll tell you anything you need to know.
Follow his criteria, he knows what will suit you body better and how they'll look after healing.
>>7830367
Please no.
I should get it in a year, more or less, but I'm already looking for way to delay it.
>>
>>7830379
>Please no.
>I should get it in a year, more or less, but I'm already looking for way to delay it.
Why go through with it at all?
>>
>>7830379
If it makes you feel any better, I think those are nice tits. I'd like to pin you down and titty-torture you until you squeal like a piggy.
>>
>>7830379
lmao you went the nip method, trans should preferably go underarm and potentially under the muscle. you sound like you rushed into it knowing nothing. you're no titty master
>>
>>7830384
Social pressure.

Every time I hint that I might not be interested in SRS right now everyone loses their mind and accuse me of been another fetishist man or something.

Yeah, I'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>7830394
Who is pressuring you? /mtfg/? Therapists? Family? Trans support groups?

You aren't a piece of shit, they are.

Don't do that for any reason except needing it yourself.
>>
>>7830394
Sounds like you should not get SRS.

Girldick is way sexier than artifical vagina anyway. Ignore people who expect you to get a pointless surgical procedure, you know what is best for your own body and your own identity.
>>
>>7830404
>Girldick is way sexier than artifical vagina anyway.
No, OP should do what works for her, not what either the trans movement or 4chan chasers want her to do.
>>
>>7830411
Did I not clearly just say 'you know what is best for your own body and your own identity"?

Did OP not make it clear she does not really want SRS for herself but feels pressured by ideologues?

I am telling her to do what works for her. Don't get your panties in a twist just because I also point out the benefits for her sex life.
>>
>lmao you went the nip method, trans should preferably go underarm and potentially under the muscle. you sound like you rushed into it knowing nothing. you're no titty master

It IS under the muscle, but it was a periaerolar incision.

No reason to go underarm.
If you need to replace the implant, they'll have to go trough the nipple anyway.

>>7830403
Everything and everyone, in general.

> Don't do that for any reason except needing it yourself.
I know. But sadly it seems like I'm not in control of it.
Everything is in motion and I can't go and say ''Yeah, no, fuck this. No thank you, not interested right now'' cause everyone would just go ''Oh, but aren't you a woman? Women don't have benises.'' and you can imagine the rest.
Would be hard to deal with.
>>
>>7830427
>Everything and everyone, in general.
Specific examples OP!

>Everything is in motion and I can't go and say ''Yeah, no, fuck this. No thank you,
Yes you can! Don't go through with major surgery you don't want, for any reason!
>>
File: 1465153794857.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465153794857.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>7830427
>I can't go and say ''Yeah, no, fuck this. No thank you, not interested right now'
Actually you can and what anyone else thinks about it DOES NOT MATTER. You are absolutely 100% in control of this. If they can't understand why you would choose to go without SRS, and they are important enough to you that making them understand really matters, just talk to them about it.
>>
>>7830379
Natal female here, from what I can see your boobs look natural and fit your body frame just fine.

That said, seconding everyone else here - if you don't want SRS, don't get it. Fuck what everyone else says, these are irreversible decisions that you need to be REALLY CERTAIN on before you go through with them. This isn't the kind of thing you should let yourself be peer pressured into. It's going to affect you for the rest of your life.
>>
Why the fuck would you not want SRS? Sounds like you might not be serious about this whole trans thing.
>>
>>7830698

Why would I?
Is a cosmetic procedure.
Is not going to change anything about me.
>>
>>7830698
I was raging at the first sentence, but laughed out loud at the second.

Don't do it unless you know for sure it's the best thing for you OP.
>>
>>7830379
If it's any comfort, your tits look good on you size wise and I'm also jelly of your feminine waist and hips. How ever, SRS is something you REALLY need to be 100% sure about. If you're having any doubts (other then being afraid of the post-surgery pain), then don't do it!
>>
>>7830394
>>7830427
OP who is pressuring you into SRS?
>>
>>7830735
In what was is SRS a "cosmetic procedure"? Lol
>>
>>7832300
Of course it's a cosmetic procedure. It gives you the appearance of a vagina, it doesn't actually give you a womb.
>>
>>7832352
>It gives you the appearance of a vagina
approximation*
>>
>>7832352
>the only function a vagina has is to give birth

Lol okay
>>
>>7832372
You chose to infer that because it is a ridiculous statement you can mock and feel superior. However I did not actually imply that. All surgery intended to change your physical appearance to more closely resemble the opposite sex is obviously cosmetic in nature.
>>
>>7832300
>what was is SRS a "cosmetic procedure"?
>>7832352
>it doesn't actually give you a womb.

Exactly.

>>7830674
>>7831154
Thank you.
There are times when I think they look fine and natural and there's nothing more to think about it, and others that I think that is a ridiculous implant inserted in my body.
>>
>>7832396
That's ridiculous. Not having SRS makes you so much less safe and comfortable that I can't actually imagine any "trans woman" not getting it, I would honestly be suspicious of anyone who didn't.
>>
>>7832927
>I can't actually imagine any "trans woman" not getting it
It is amazing to me how the most statistically "fringe" outliers have so much trouble understanding other outliers.
>>
>>7832927
>Not having SRS makes you so much less safe and comfortable
???
>>
>>7830351
Who cares, shut up and post more of this god-tier whore.
HNNNNGH
>>
>>7830422
You can have a great sex life with SRS or not.
>>
>>7832927
>Not having SRS makes you so much less safe

Where do you live that you need a surgery to be ''safe''?
> And comfortable
That's subjective.
I'm at a point in which I almost don't care about my body.

> I can't actually imagine any "trans woman" not getting it, I would honestly be suspicious of anyone who didn't.

I don't know if you are joking or not, but I find this idea quite often.
>>
>>7830394

Don't replace your working genitalia with a cruddy disgusting wound, via dangerous surgery, because people pressure you to do it.

I'm pressuring you not to, stupid. Don't do it.
>>
>>7830394
it's because they don't understand your concerns. people ask me all the time about it and it's become a habbit at this point. i explain to them i'm scared of elective surgery in general and that it is a major surgery. there's no real un-doing it. complications can arise that are a legitimate concern even if statisically unlikely. although it would be nice aesthetically, i personally am still scared enough to hold off for now and be patient. i do misd going swimming though :/
>>
>>7830379

They look fine. To be honest, that you needed to get implants to achieve even that size is kind of depressing.
>>
>>7835183
As long as I've been out, I've always felt awkward going various places even though I still went while tucked. It was always a forethought in my mind, and it has always bothered me. This has kept me from partaking in many things I otherwise would as well, such as aerobics classes of various natures, gyms and swimming in general.

Not to mention the fact that I feel really weird anytime I get intimate.
>>
>>7830379
The scars will heal just fine, my mom got a boob job and I didn't even know it left scars because she doesn't have any noticable scars
>>
>>7835834

Question: Just how much of your mother's body have you seen since she got her breast augmentation?
>>
>>7835838
All of it...? I'm a girl if that answers any questions, I don't know how other parents are but she never cared and to this day still doesn't care if I see her walk around naked, it grosses me out a bit and always tell her to cover up.
>>
>>7835842
Be happy if your parents aren't ashamed of beeing nacked around you. Seems as if they're much more relaxed than others...
>>
Be happy with yourself, op =)
>>
>>7835882
They are, but it's still weird to see her naked, my dad's limit is underwear though because I'm not a man I guess and it's not the same, sometimes his balls would spill out from the side and it'd be the most awkward thing to tell him, maybe that's why I'm a lesbian
>>
>>7830403
a solid 1/3rd of /mtfg/ are "transbians" (aka straight men) who like to dominate women using their dick
>>
>>7835473
I had similar concerns but I regret waiting to get surgery just because of them. Yes it's a big surgery but it's mainly a big surgery for the surgeon; as far as you are concerned you just have to sacrifice a week to stay in hospital.

>>7830394
>Wanting srs makes you a man.
lol
>>
>>7835813
>Not to mention the fact that I feel really weird anytime I get intimate.

Not a problem, since I don't get intimate with anyone.
>>7835834
Do you know what kind of incision did they use?
Surgeon told me that even inf the worst case scenario, I could just go to a tattoo artist and have him tattoo part of the scar of the same color as the nipple.
>>7835972
>>Wanting srs makes you a man.
>lol

More like ''Not wanting to have SRS makes you a man''. Is something I hear pretty often.
>>
>>7835886
true
>>
>>7836239
Sadly I don't know, but she had regular breasts before the surgery if that helps, still, wish you the best op, if ftms don't care about their huge then you shouldn't either, you probably look fine anyway :^)
>>
>>7830379
>http://imgur.com/a/6zNU3
looks pretty good
>>
>>7830351
You're going to regret it even more OP. You'll commit suicide. You'll realize you have an illness and you didn't fight it. No, going through surgery doesn't help but because fags always get butthurt at science going against then doctors can only say surgery help with your illness. Your own kind killed you.
>>
>>7830351
Damn your tits are nice. Proportionate to your body and everything. That pale skin is even better. You're already hot, I think you will do just fine without srs.
>>
>>7836239
>not wanting to have srs makes you a man
how the fuck would they know that? who can say these things unironically? you need a new therapist
>>
>>7844883
Because having a ''female'' body but male genitalia makes you a freak, and nobody wants to be a freak, so you much have other motives.
I hear it quite often, not kidding.

> you need a new therapist
My old therapist was fine, but I don't go anymore.
There is no point in seeing a therapist after a few years, don't you think?
>>
>>7847146
OP? Who was pressuring you?
>>
>>7830379
Wow they look great.

Don't do SRS, guys will pay good money to play with your junk as it is.

If you find a guy who really loves you they won't care about what's between your legs as long as they have some way of making pleasuring you sexually.
>>
>>7847198
>guys will pay good money to play with your junk as it is.

I have the sex drive of a porcelain doll.
>>
>>7847309
Cash is cash
>>
As an FtM, I get basically no pressure for bottom surgery at all...I presume this is because everyone knows our surgery is shit and most of us don't bother with it.

Just because vaginoplasty is better for MtFs doesn't mean that it's not still a major surgery with potentially dire consequences...and you can't change it back if you're unhappy. Being able to orgasm (maybe not for you if you've got no sex drive, but for many people), being able to pee properly, etc....all concerns, and not light ones. Shit CAN go wrong.

Please, please don't let anyone talk you into SRS if you really don't want it.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.