[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: Stereotypical AGP.jpg (60KB, 552x651px) Image search: [Google]
Stereotypical AGP.jpg
60KB, 552x651px
Thread Theme: What are the major themes in your AGP fantasies?

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings
>Help, advice, guidance
>Share hot girls you wish you were

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, and others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>Does AGP mean you're not trans or repressed trans?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some transition, others don't and live as straight or gay men.

>Am I AGP?
Describe your experiences and we'll try and help you find out.

>Do cis girls experience AGP?
Some cis girls, typically lesbians, describe similar experiences to AGP. AGP isn't the same as normal cis girl sexuality.

Old threads:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7820594/
>>7768875
>>7708427
>>
>>7830056
>What are the major themes in your AGP fantasies?
Anything related to having a vag/not having a dick, and also some other anatomic stuff

Consequently I'm transitioning or at least trying to, not so successfully so far though.
>>
>>7830101
>and also some other anatomic stuff
What stuff? It's interesting how even for the same kind of AGP (anatomic, behavioral, transvestic, etc) there's huge variety in what actually turns us on.

Are you afraid transition will take away your AGP?
>>
>>7830105
Having tits, bigger hips and butt

Not really afraid, been on hormones for 2 years and I masturbate maybe once or twice a month, social transition lacks behind though because I'm autistic or something.
>>
>>7830114
There's a theory that it's social transition that takes away AGP and transitioning without coming out lets it stay forever.

Are you out at all?
>>
>>7830127
I don't think that's right, transitioning killed my AGP even though I'm not out.
>>
>>7830127
To my family yes, I don't really have a social life though. Then again I don't feel AGP that strongly I suppose.
>>
>>7830137
Maybe there's a few parts of transition that kill it, not just coming out.

How do you feel about losing the AGP? What's your sexuality like without it?

>>7830143
You never felt AGP strongly or it stopped being strong?
>>
>>7830146
I guess its just my sex drive being lower so I don't think about it as much.
>>
>>7830146
>How do you feel about losing the AGP?
Pretty good, combined with male sex drive it was quite annoying.
>What's your sexuality like without it?
Still mostly gynephilic, but in a healthier way I believe. But since I couldn't be with a partner who doesn't sees me a man, I'll probably be a single for a long while.
>>
>>7830170
What was annoying about it?

Why do you think your lesbian gynephilia is healthier your AGP gynephilia?
>>
>>7830252
>What was annoying about it?
Engaging in AGP just made me more dysphoric, and male sex drive just drove me to masturbate way too much just to relieve the urge without it even feeling good.
>Why do you think your lesbian gynephilia is healthier your AGP gynephilia?
Because my sexuality pretty much just lost AGP and and plenty of weird fantasies and fetishes stemming from it, while baseline gynephilia remained.
>>
How do I talk to my partner about this?
They're generally open minded but I feel like this would freak them out
>>
Why was the other thread deleted? And why does the replacement thread still not have the better OP even though it's been brought up in every thread for the past month or two? I guess there's not exactly a consensus on what it should be, but it just got arbitrarily changed at some point, and since then it's presumably been getting used in the new threads just because each OP is copied from the previous thread or the person that changed it makes the new thread, rather than because of any agreement it's better.

>>7826216
>Actually now that I read through your post, I'm pretty sure that I'm just a fag like >>7825593 said
What makes you say that? You'll understand if I'm cautious about you dismissing your being trans without explanation, since so many people try to brush off being trans as "just being a fag". Even if as you said you don't hate being a guy, it's possible you'd still be better off transitioning, especially considering you're AGP. Therapy is still probably a good idea.
>>
>>7830684
I read "partner" as "parents"!
>>
so is it true that all agp's are alt-right or conservative in general?
>>
>be agp
>think skittles will ease me
>take skittles
>sex drive disappears
>forget why I started
>stop the skittles
>sex drive comes back
>remember why I started
>take skittles again
round and round I go
>>
>>7833049
How long does the cycle take and how big are your skittle titties now?
>>
>>7833070
not big, I'm aushwitz mode

getting too old to keep doing this shit though
will have to pick a street soon
>>
>>7833145
Your sex drive goes down with age anyway, so maybe that will solve it for you?
>>
>>7832624
I'm pretty conservative but mostly as a reaction to the left going insane.
>>
AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, you might be thinking of Blanchard's Typology, which includes the idea of AGP. Regardless of whether or not you agree with Blanchard's ideas, AGP is very real to the people who experience it.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.
>>
>>7832624
Not me
>>
>>7833398
>AGP is very real to the people who experience it
so are ghosts and UFOs
>>
>>7833408
What are you?
>>
>>7833521
Center left.
>>
>>7832624
no way, i'm an actual lefty
>>
>>7833411
Given that seeing both in earnest may indicate brain problems it's a fair comparison.
>>
>>7833411
[spoiler]This wouldn't have happened with the new OP.[/spoiler]
>>
God I loathe AGPs. Buffalo BTFObills jerking that nasty man root to the idea of themselves in a woman suit. Every trutrans™ I transitioned with feels the same. We tolerated because the ugg-g-p's bought us drinks and paid for cute clothes/shoes we could wear to be sexy for real men. But secretly we were repulsed by AGPs and laughed at them.
>>
File: q002gr0.jpg (811KB, 1080x929px) Image search: [Google]
q002gr0.jpg
811KB, 1080x929px
>>7832624
i'm pretty left leaning, and with the time i'm skewing more the left, not the SJW variety, in fact where a time i was "a gamergated anti SJWs thanks to SJW.

lgbt people in general are extremely leftiest, including "agp transsexuals" if they are not selfhating 40something men.

i have a question, how is cis lesbian/bisexual autoginefilia? my girlfriend is bisexual and she turn on with lingerie, being feminine, playing dress up with me and sometimes with her own body.
>>
>>7835646

You're an AGP yourself, you should be able to ask her if her fantasies are like yours.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000289484584.jpg (78KB, 765x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000289484584.jpg
78KB, 765x960px
Do you guys experience that your agp gets worse during periods of depression? I have had agp experiences ever since I was 13. I saw a girl nude on the beach and instead of getting a boner I became sad, like, really sad. Some periods it's much worse than others - especially depression. I've had a pretty good period the past 2 months but I'm currently feeling a depression coming and today I caught myself staring at girls thinking I was them..
>>
>>7836063
I feel like I get more AGP and depressed when I feel manlier so yes, kind of
>>
>>7835646
Is that your girlfriend? Those thighs don't look possible for a tranny
>>
>>7836617
No, is just a Asian whore from Reddit
>>
Is it possible to cure AGP?

I think I finally cured my AGP after 25 years of living. All it took was getting fucked up on drugs, crying a lot, accepting the fact that I'm most likely transgender, and deciding to call a therapist first thing tomorrow morning to work towards officially transitioning into a hon.

NO MORE AROUSAL AT CROSSDRESSING OR THE THOUGHT OF BEING A WOMAN! :D
>>
>>7838579
>>7838579
just wait until you get on the skittles, you'll be in for the most intense orgasms of your life. then it'll dip down for a while, and pick back up when you notice you can grab a handful of breast and they jiggle when you masturbate the right way
>>
If anyone is into drugs, MXE + shrooms will dissociate you from your body while allowing you to project any kind of shape on your body. You can easily feel what it's like to be a girl.
>>
>>7838579
Buy one of those sex dolls that look realistic and everything you want to do with yourself related to AGP you do it on your doll. Like dressing up etc.

AGP might go away its my theory.
>>
>>7843273

You know a realdoll, which is probably what you meant, costs $10k? You may as well skip that and use the money as a down payment for transition.
>>
>>7843332
There are some around 2k I saw it the other day.

You probably can have one cheaper if you find the right place.
>>
So how's everyone been doing today? I'm genuinely interested
>>
>>7843273
This is delusional.
>>
>>7839755

>tfw you want to feel your tits at this size bouncing as you hop up and down on a dick
>it must be such wonderful pain
>>
>>7843950
Dazed. Fuzzy. Emotionally broken. On another note, I don't understand my extreme philia of breasts and bras. I came once thinking about bras hanging up in my local thrift store. I find everyday bras to be hotter then lingerie. Hottest thing about a girl wearing a bra is the back view. I did fulfill my fantasy of taking home a few bras from said thrift store once I got the courage. I love them. Looking at them, feeling them, the feel of wearing them, but wearing them does not give me a boner. I do feel arousal and excited just not hard or horny. I have sorta the opposite with my gyno. My nipples demand my attention. I give in and get very aroused but they never seem satisfied. I think of the bra thing as AGP but wonder if hormones will break the cycle or exacerbate it.
>>
>>7844610
I'm sick of being so horny without a healthy outlet. I'm sick of feeling sick over things I like sexually and wanting to be treated with emotional understanding. I'm not HSTS for sure but AGP eludes me too. I will never feel sexy.
>>
>>7844610
>Dazed. Fuzzy. Emotionally broken.
Why?

Every AGP probably has their own items of clothing they really like. I love panties, plain everyday ones and lingerie. Bras are probably slightly more uncommon as the primary garment.

>I do feel arousal and excited just not hard or horny.
How? That's not average AGP.
>>
>tfw wanting to get more andro/fem clothes
>end up only looking at panties and lingerie
Shameful agp plz
>>
>>7838579
>NO MORE AROUSAL AT CROSSDRESSING OR THE THOUGHT OF BEING A WOMAN! :D
i would never want this.
>>
>>7844749
Like imagining myself as a girl. Sure it's sexy in some ways just not erotically. It's like being erotic in the fact that I derive pleasure from it but then I don't feel good. Like jerking off when you really want a partner/intimacy. Sure you spent an hour edging, got high and shot semen everywhere but it just leaves me empty. I don't understand my mind. Being both a boy/girl leaves me empty. One I'm ugly in and have a hard time socially, the other is a lot of work and money, and is straining emotionally. I already have too many negative emotions. I think feeling both unattractive and like the walls are'nt trying to swallow me is something I just have to get used to.
>>
>>7846095
Why do I have to be this trans? I just want this anxiety and this feeling of being unacceptable to stop. And to stop being so horny. It drives one quite mad. I wish I could look in the mirror and not cringe. I feel like I'm fucked, like eternal emotional pain and helplessness is on either side, and that even IF I get hormones it will be a net loss. My modes are Wanna Get High, Horny, and Hungry. These are my sole drivers. Everything is tinged with shame or guilt in some form. I feel less than human.
>>
>>7843950
i've been kind of ok. the hormones and anti-depressants have really mellowed me out
>>
why don't you guys take hrt and live as femboys?

I guess thats assuming you're fine with sacrificing your masculinity
I'm almost 5 months and I love it, I love my smooth skin and all the mental effects. my body hair has already been reduced pretty significantly and the nipple sensitivity is mouth-wateringly good

overall I'd say agp is much less a part of my life than it used to be, and I definitely don't feel any guilt over it anymore. maybe thats partially due to a lowered sex drive, but I have a really strong desire to cuddle and be close to people I never really did before...also I really really like guys now, which is new (and exciting). thinking about cute guys sometimes gives me this squirmy feeling in my stomach I can't totally describe that I never had before

idk its probably not the best solution for everyone but it feels to me a perfect place in between transitioning and not, there's no pressure to pass or act a certain way and you still can change your body in ways that make you happy! take control of your life is how I think of it for myself
>>
>>7853097
I did, for 4 months and also loved the effects but I had to stop because nobody could apparently tell whether I was male or female no matter what I tried to do
Which made for a painfully awkward life
>>
>>7853097
I tried, but it just turned me a bit mental

I didn't realise the aspects of my masculinity that I held dear until they where gone.
I'm male, this proved it to me.

Perhaps if circumstances were different then it would have been more successful, but the way things are it isn't a good idea for me.
>>
>>7853154
Which parts specifically?
I'm
>>7853114
and just curious since I really liked everything HRT did
>>
>>7853114
>nobody could apparently tell whether I was male or female no matter what I tried to do
I kinda like this desu
probably I'm still more masculine than andro but I've definitely gotten weird weird looks I've never gotten before
you liked most all of the effects but just not how other people would perceive you?

>>7853154
>I'm male, this proved it to me.
funny, I kinda thought that it was hrt that made me mentally not male anymore
I guess maybe I did have deeper underlying gender issues

and yeah the moodswings can be kinda huge for me, overall idk if I'm any more crazy than I used to be though
>>
>>7853097
I'm scared of changing my body. I'd like the smoother skin, body hair and nipples. Growing tits would get awkward though. What are the mental effects?

I wouldn't want my agp to go away and I already don't feel guilt. Why did want less of it and why did you feel guilty?

I've got the urge to cuddle and started liking guys without hrt. I love it!

There's still the pressure to be male even if your body is feminized. Only passing or being a cis girl stops that.

>>7853114
I'd love nobody being able to tell! But even if hrt did that for me I'd still need electrolysis. Why didn't you like it?
>>
>>7853162
I don't want to go into detail about it, but it made me feel something that I hadn't felt since I was a small child, and it wasn't a good thing that I felt

that's my issue and it's a shame that hrt brought it out of me, but that's just the way things are
>>
>>7853268
my tits are really small..but I guess they're kinda visible
>What are the mental effects?
I never used to try to act different around guys, but now I have to consciously turn down the "gay", like talking with my hands and tone and pitch of voice. and my attraction to men has never been so strong, idk if I had ever had a sex dream about a guy before and now its a fairly common occurrence
moodswings are kind of an issue, its def easier to cry to but overall idk if I've ever felt this happy

agp was something I never felt like I could experience with a partner and really got in the way of any relationship I could have. I was never really able to enjoy sex (I believe) because of it

and you're somewhat correct about being pressure to be male. I've gotten smirks and weird looks from guys that I've never gotten before. I don't really mind though, I can't say enough about how much I'm loving this
>>
>>7853268
Because no customers at my customer service job would eventually look at me in the eye or talk with me more than necessary
It just wore me out eventually
I wasnt even trying to look andro, I had a buzzcut and did everything short of growing facial hair which I really cant do properly
>>
>>7853097
Tried but femboy pills are too expensive for a jobless college kid
Hoping to go through legal routes so it'd be cheaper
>>
This agp is so annoying because it's so muhc more than a sex fantasy; it affects how I express myself diwn to my core.

When I'm feeling agp I'm so fem and sub in expression and don't like my masculinity, and then when I'm not feeling agp I'm manly and dom and can't see how I could like being so feminine. it;s like I hacve two souls at odds with one another.

This shifting happens even when I have no sex drive..
>>
>>7853114

>4 months in and people couldn't say either way

If you had given it a year you would probably pass.
>>
>>7853624
>it's like I have two souls at odds with one another
This! I used to feel like I was someone else when fem or someone else was pushing me to be fem. Lately I've accepted being transfem and the battle stopped.
>>
>>7853642
I was specifically trying to live as a femboy without transitioning though
Current plan is to restart HRT once I'm old enough not to confuse everyone too much
>>
>>7853366

>I've gotten smirks and weird looks

What do you think they're thinking when they give you those looks? Are they condescending smirks?
>>
>>7853660
>Are they condescending smirks?
honestly yeah thats how I kinda read them
I've also had guys smile at me, which is seriously the weirdest thing in the world the first few times it happens when you're not used to it at all
>>
>>7853647
>Lately I've accepted being transfem and the battle stopped.
So glad to hear. This gives me hope.

but what does transfen mean exactly?
>>
>>7853676
Do you ever get confused looks from guys like they look like they like you but feel bad about it?
>>
>>7853701
Means you identify greater with femininity than masculinity
>>
>>7853877
what does it mean if you could take or leave either
>>
>>7839755
The right way?
>>
>>7853915
Nonbinary, trans*, agender
There are lots pick your fav
>>
>>7853984
I don't go for any of that bullshit
>>
>>7853877
So once you accepted this you stopped feeling masculine, or do your gender feelings still change but you stopped feeling bad about it when it does?
>>
>>7853826

Not that anon, and I've never got that before, but I had two things happen in two of my engineering related-classes.

The first is closest to what you described. I walked in to my first class of the day and this group of guys were leaving as they finished class. The daylight came in kind of strongly from the windows behind where they were standing. Maybe in that light I looked really girly/pretty that day, but the first reaction on the guys' faces was like when you see a really pretty girl, and their second reaction was like a look of embarrassment where they looked down at the ground as they left.

The second time I was just sitting in class at my desk and I was wearing this orange long sleeve shirt that's kind of tight. My tits were kind of showing because of their silhouette. The guy sitting next to me and the professor looked shocked, maybe concerned when they saw my chest.

>>7853915

You might not be honest with yourself because repression has made you disinterested in almost everything.
>>
>>7854073
okay, so how do I know if i'm lying to myself
>>
>>7853097
because i'm too masc to live as a femboy
check your privilege
>>
File: 1487165824654.png (482KB, 721x431px) Image search: [Google]
1487165824654.png
482KB, 721x431px
>>7854449
This
I shouldn't have gone to /fit/
>>
>>7853966
you need to move your arm in the right way so it makes your torso move back and forth. i can't really describe it any more accurately i guess

>>7854009
gender is a spook anon
>>
>>7854009
Then hf, be trans or be male :^)
>>
Isn't it true women actually get this? Apparently it only happens to lesbians and bi girls?
>>
>>7831011
>Why was the other thread deleted?
Because someone posted Clinton's emails in it.
>>
>>7831011
because agpg is the pet project of the board's only active mod and she's a crazed narcissist who can't deal with things not going her way
she also threw a fit when people started discussing aap a couple months ago and deleted an active thread because it talked about aap in the op
she most likely got triggered by something in the better op and switched it out for a worse one

wow it's a while since i've been here
>>
>>7857780
>because agpg is the pet project of the board's only active mod
How would you know this without yourself being a mod?
>>
>>7854465
>I shouldn't have gone to /fit/
Is pic what /fit/ looks like?
Why didn't you post YouTube link?
>>
>>7857780
schizo desu
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.