[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Notes from Brief Experience on OKCupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: the-scream.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-scream.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
/lgbt/ told me that my best chance of finding a bf was to try a dating site. So I did, and it's been terrible.

Just browsing that site makes me feel so inadequate. Everything posting paragraphs about all the friends they have and their fulfilling salaried jobs and their great lives: and here I am stuck in pseudo-NEEThood/shitty job, still living with my parents, and no social life.

What the fuck, my urge to kill myself suddenly skyrocketed. Why do all these people have nice lives, but not me? Now I realize I'll never have a bf: everyone expects their partner to be a wealthy success-story. Why the fuck would anyone expect this, though? I thought the point was to look for a romantic relationship, not a business partnership.
>>
>>7828138
I have this problem too. You'd have better luck on pretty much any board on 4chan of finding someone in your area who's not an ultra normie, and those chances are also slim.
I tried it to, and after seeing the people in my area, just immediately logged off and fell onto my bed like a pile of bricks needing to cry but not being able to squeeze any tears out of my useless male tear ducts.
>>
>>7828138
Yeah everyone seems to always have way better lives than me. Okcupid always makes me feel like my life is a fucking disaster lol
>>
>>7828138
People looking to date aren't going to meet their expectations. All my relationships have come from friendships where neither of us expected anything more. It's more organic and I find a surefire way to not end up with a cheater.

My best advice is to not get so fixated on dating. Just surround yourself with diverse and honest friends and focus on yourself. If you don't exercise start, if you don't go out much ask a friend out to the movies or something. Get off 4chan for a while and don't binge on any activity, life is more enjoyable when you're not waiting for something to happen.
>>
>>7828176
I feel so fucking bad. Like I'm the only one missing out on actually living, while everyone else is out enjoying a meaningful life. For God's sakes, I still don't even feel like my life has actually 'begun', that's how shitty it is.
>>
>>7828227
>Get off 4chan

4chan is my most consistent bit of social interaction, and I don't even post that often. 4chan has nothing to do with any problems I have.
>>
>>7828248
It's a time sink, like I said variety makes life less dull. I didn't mean don't come on ever obviously, but don't spend as much time here.
>>
>>7828232
>I still don't even feel like my life has actually 'begun'
Yup, I'm there too.
I'd suggest getting fit like the other anon suggested, and maybe trying to at least make friends at your shitty job if you can.
There are plenty of people who never have successful careers but have good social lives, so you should be able to find some people to hang out with.
Trust me, the sooner you do it, the better, I'm 23 and still a useless loser with no friends or dating potential, and have never had a bf. I'm starting to work out more, but I still have probably a year of loneliness ahead of me.
>>
>>7828138
i'm no success story but i'm wealthy and educated.

all i want is a stay-at home bf, that will cook me dinner and cuddle with me at night. nothing compares to that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.