[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catlyn Jeneral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Why the fuck did you allow this MASC hon to be /yourguy/?
He's fucking nuts too boot. But real talk what do you think of him?
>>
sorry, accidentally misgendered
she, her
>>
He's a fucking creep.A sad, pathetic washed up creep.
>>
I couldn't give a single fuck about her. If she is happy, then, good for her desu
>>
>>7827763
when is she getting blacked?
>>
>>7827763
Things were almost okay for us, before this guy came out. Then all NPR could ever talk about was trannies, I remember the old days when all we had to worry about was the occasional Jared Leto movie.
>>
>>7827763
He used a popular mental illness to try and get media attention on his dying career.
>>
>>7827763
I didn't choose Caitlyn Jenner to be my spokesperson. Some Jewish media executive decided to use Caitlyn as the poster child for every transgender people in the world, even without their consent.

She's not /myguy/ either. I disagree with her political opinions. And her foolish support for Trump and the Republicans has finally come back to bite her in the ass. I wasn't surprised at all to be quite honest.

I honestly think she is a vain media attention whore, just like the rest of her Kardashian-Jenner family, including her kids, stepkids, ex-wives, etc. I'd prefer it if Caitlyn would just retire in peace and live out the rest of her life quietly.
>>
Katelyn is brave and stunning, how dare u.
>>
>>7834318
yo u pc too bro?
>>
>>7827763
>Why the fuck did you allow
How is this our fault? She's her own person who took it upon herself to try to be a trans icon when practically no one but liberal straight people liked her or thought she was "revolutionary" or "woman of the year."
>>
>>7827763
Caitlyn Jenner is a homophobe, she opposes same-sex marriage & is a pro-GOP conservatard.
>>
>>7827763
Do you know a way that works to keep rich people out of the news? Let us know, and we will shut down the tabloids.
>>
>>7827763
>Why the fuck did you allow
"we" didnt. Cispeople did.
>>
>>7827763
It's just more visibility for trans people in the US and that's a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing. I had a lot of people, older people, tell me they were educated by her interview with Diane Sawyer and had a better understanding of what trans people go through. I'm sure other people feel the opposite, that the media is promoting "dejewnerecy" or whatever, but I get the feeling nothing was gonna bring those kinds of people around.

She's just another celebrity in our fortune-worshipping culture though. Celebs are like the US answer to royalty. We have a weird infatuation with their personal lives, and it's whatever. I can enjoy it on a surface level but I never follow too closely. She's entitled to be a moron and wield her influence however she wants, and people are entitled to be influenced by her or her family's behavior.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.