[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could take a pill to stop making you be gay would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: pmeB7JMj.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
pmeB7JMj.png
114KB, 252x252px
If you could take a pill to stop making you be gay would you?
>>
>>7827396
No. Guys are icky.
And quite frankly, I don't trust said pill to just stop me from being gay. It's got to have side effects.
>>
>>7827396
yes.
>>
>>7827396
liking women is the bluepill desu
>>
>>7827396
Would it stop traps getting me hard?
Cos I'd miss that, you have no idea how difficult it is to find good fap material nowadays
>>
I wish I could give it to a gay friend so he would stop asking me out.
>>
Yes, but I'd gladly trade it for a pill that would cure shyness
>>
>>7827396
Things like this exist, they just make you empty and hopeless, because they give you nothing to replace it.
If it made me like girls, I wouldn't take it still, because that'd be just as hopeless.
I'd much rather take a pill that would make me a girl so I could be what guys want.
>>
>>7827456
this
>>
probably. im a girl and i haven't quite come to terms with it yet. i love dick but ultimately what makes me happy is seeing myself genuinely having a relationship with a girl. i fucking hate it. wish i could either just be 100 percent comfortable being gay or 100 percent comfortable being straight
>>
>>7827396
,Yhe, take estrogen and become a straight tranny :D
>>
>take a pill to stop being woke
realizing that mlm is superior to everything else is the true red pill that is sadly too difficult to swallow for most people
>>
File: raughing0.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
raughing0.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>7827396
>willingly choosing to go for mentally deranged semi-retarded thots who won't put out half as much as a man would and who would never understand you as much as guy and who'd just marry you for being ordinary and respectable after spending her early 20s in clubs getting gangfucked by Chads and will inevitably leave you for Tyrone and take your kids and half your money after a couple years

kek
>>
>>7827396
I cannot see a benefit to doing so given the current climate surrounding sex and gender. Heterosexuals seem like a grim, sober lot who are rarely given to self-reflection. If that's not the case, wonderful for them but they are good at hiding it.
>>
>>7827396
No, breeders are disgusting.
>>
Why would I want to make myself like people I don't like?
>>
>>7827396
Can you make a pill that will kill me?
>>
>>7829554
>Heterosexuals seem like a grim, sober lot who are rarely given to self-reflection.
This is why you need to leave the hugbox every once in a while. Most ironic thing I've heard today
>>
Yep. I've always got along way better with girls, and have met far more girls who personality wise I would want to be in a relationship with than guys. However, I have never met a girl I've found sexually attractive in the slightest.
>>
>>7827396
Why would I take a traitor pill?
>>
File: cZ2NnPN.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cZ2NnPN.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>taking a pill to make yourself straight
>not giving everyone on earth a pill that makes them gay
>>
>>7830410
I like the way you think.
>>
>>7827396
Easily. Would kill for such a pill.
>>
File: 1473031033326.png (505KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1473031033326.png
505KB, 500x687px
>>7827396

No, because then I'd have to deal with womyn and all the histrionic crying, bitching, shit tests and altogether bullshit that comes with them.
>>
>>7827396
No, why would I take a pill that makes me stop liking what I like?
>>
>>7827396
Naw. I'm comfortable and happy being lesbian. My sexuality doesn't need changing. I'd like to be more patient tho.
>>
>>7827434
why are all the most clever replies made by lgbt people
>>
>>7831031
masculine men in feminine poses might be one of the most revolting things i've ever seen
>>
>>7832222
Quads of truth
>>
>>7832222
>men can only act/look a certain stereotypically masculine way for me to find them attractive

stick a tampon up it, lady.
i doubt any guy who looks like that is going to want to fuck an insecure faggot like you anyway.
>>
I always wanted to make a joke that the redpill is filled with estrogen. And the bluebill is just a placebo that does nothing. Probably doesn't help that the redpill-vs-bluepill concept was created by two transgender women.
>>
>>7827396
I already do
t. straight MtF
>>
>>7827396
Hell no, I don't wanna have to deal with women's bullshit. Not to mention it's so fucking easy to find sex when you're gay, if I was straight I would almost never get laid.
>>
File: segfe.png (866KB, 1066x547px) Image search: [Google]
segfe.png
866KB, 1066x547px
>>7832222
You might be one of the most revolting things I've ever seen.
>>
Straight cis dude here, I'd take a gay pill.

Would do anything for an aromantic asexual pill though.

No attraction > attraction to men > attraction to women
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.