[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n4lqg3fC9f1rs9r2p.jpg (39KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4lqg3fC9f1rs9r2p.jpg
39KB, 490x313px
So I'm bisexual, and my parents believe that's not a real sexual identity.
How do I come out to them?
>>
>>7825327
Don't?
>>
can somebody explain why people feel they need to come out to their parents, especially if they feel that their parents won't understand/accept it?

i'm not trying to be critical - i just don't understand. i'll likely never tell my parents that i'm bisexual, because they don't need to know and it's none of their business. what's everybody else's story?
>>
>>7825327
There's lots of stuff you don't share with your parents already. Do you talk to them about how you have hetero sex or your methods when you jerk/jill off? Would you tell them that you cheated on your girl/boyfriend?There are times when our bisexual "invisibility" comes in handy and this probably one of them.
>>
(OP here)
I'm single (in highschool now, most my relationships were quick stints in eighth or seventh grade) and I'm virgin (and I'm easily embarrassed about literally everything sexual with them).
But, thank you for your advice!
>>
Don't? Like why rock a boat you don't have too?
>>
>>7825829
because they raised me it made me dependent on their approval
>>
>>7826925
Bring a boy home and a girl home. Continue to bring both home well into your adulthood. If they don't believe it then, who gives a shit? Having twice the dating pool as most people means you have plenty of ways to distract yourself.
>>
>>7825327
Well it's not though. Either way you'll find some woman get married to her and get lots of kids. Your gay feelings will slowly dissipate over time until youre all about the vag.
>>
>>7825829
Same here , only get with guys for pleasure , only date woman . How would I tell my 60 year old folks I'm bi but I only get with guys for sexual stimulation lol
>>
Don't be a little entitled queer
There is no such thing as being bisexual it's either straight or........yeah just straight
>>
>>7830276
> Your gay feelings will slowly dissipate over time until youre all about the vag.

Or maybe they won't. The truth is that bisexuals exist and I know this because I am one and I've had great sex with both men and women. And I've met lots of happy, well-adjusted bisexuals of both sexes. Gays get a little jealous because they don't have the options we do and we fuck with their "we're born gay" bullshit.
>>
>>7830263
>twice the dating pool
are 100% of men gay now?
>>
>>7830311
wrong
>>
> parents don't believe in bisexuality
They are wise I see
>>
>>7825327
>bisexual

The male self-identified bisexuals in Chivers’s study reacted physically only to one gender or another, not both. Most reacted only to men. When Bailey tried the same thing in his own lab, he found the same monosexuality. Most men who said they were bisexual seemed to be physically aroused only by other men.
http://www.dailyxtra.com/canada/news-and-ideas/news/one-in-10-people-gay-even-close-96643
>>
honestly op i'm in the same position. my policy is just not to tell them unless I ever have a gf. if I'm dating guys they'll think i'm straight, it's chill. actually, thinking about if, i ever date a woman i probably just wouldn't mention that i was bi unless they mentioned it. i'd just act like it was normal

do you really feel like you have to tell them? i think the internet has made 'coming out' into a bigger deal than it has to be. if it's eating you up inside then yeah maybe but if it isn't you're fine to just go about your business
>>
>>7831501
My girlfriend would laugh at that study.
>>
>>7831501
Are you seriously trying to convince bisexuals that bisexuality isn't real?

I think we know well enough what does and does not get the blood flowing to our penises without the need for scientific studies tyvm
>>
>>7830949
Except we are. Or are you also implying you weren't born bisexual?
>>
>>7832184
It seems more likely that sexual orientation is determined by your first sexual experiences during the onset of puberty.
>>
>>7831501
I would guess that real bisexuals are pretty hard to find for a study. There are no bisexual bars, few public bisexual organizations, and they don't march in parades demanding recognition. In fact, most are quite content to hide in plain sight while in relationships with one sex or the other.
>>
>>7832199
It seems more likely that sexual orientation is determined by your first sexual experiences during the onset of puberty.

That's one possibility but I think that there's a variety of reasons why some people are gay--DNA, imprinting at an early age, hormones, etc. None of that matters to me. It's your body--do what you want with it.
>>
>>7831456
They will be when my potion is complete.
>>
>>7825327
You dont give a shit, because there are thousands of other things your parents disagree with you on and as long as you can bring home whoever and ultimately have things be relatively chill, theres nothing wrong.
>>
>>7825327
tell them you're gay... but you like to fuck chicks

or tell them you're straight... but you like to fuck dudes. :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.