[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sexually assaulted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n39yztK6ag1qb1xf7o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n39yztK6ag1qb1xf7o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
What's the deal with sexual assault making people gay? I've never had any kind of trauma and I came out as gay when I was 12. Everything in my life has been pretty normal. My good friend comes from an abusive family, went from straight to bi when he was about 16, and a few years later has totally assumed a gay identity. He also went on a wild sexual streak, having sex with upwards of 30 people in about a year, whereas I've had 4 sexual encounters in my whole life.

Are people who became gay after experiencing trauma really gay? Or are they just dealing with some issue?
>>
There's probably more than one way you can become gay. I thinknature and nurture both play a part.
I became a lesbian after being raped, or more accurately asexual homoromantic.
>>
Got forced to do things in the locker room as a teen but I already knew I was in the closet so I'm pretty sure it didn't change anything
>>
>>7824282
you can't just say stuff like that and not greentext
>>
>>7824271
>asexual homoromantic.
see, this doesn't convince me. You didn't become sexually attracted to women, you just became NOT attracted to men (which is understandable after being raped)
>>
Nothing bad ever happened to me. Was a virgin until I was 22 as well lol
>>
>>7824257
Your friend being sexually abused or assaulted probably has little to do with his promiscuity. I went on a bit of a grindr bendr in the first few years after I started dating.

I didn't come out until I was 22, lost my virginity at 26, and had sex with a fair number of guys in my late 20s. Now I'm 31 and my current lack of promiscuity has more to do with boredom with the scene in my medium-small town than anything else. Some people just need to be wild for a bit. Some people are just promiscuous by nature. It's their own business regardless.
>>
File: 1482275610491.gif (908KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482275610491.gif
908KB, 250x250px
I need help, guys. I don't know where I stand in society.
>raised in a chrack house with a bunch of other little boys and girls
>watch women suck, fuck and get beat up every day
>all addicts with shitty weak personalities and zero self-preservation instinct
>I do not relate to this
>I stayed outside with the boys riding bikes, stealing copper and playing in the train yard
>the other girls would stay at the house eating candy and getting their nails painted, kissing eachother open-mouthed and playing with genitals
>I am living as a boy at this point though it is understood that I am a girl and I understand that I am a girl
>no one fucks with me, never got abused
>ff to puberty, never fill out, grow to an unsightly 177cm, skinny
>feel vague penis envy by association with the boys and a rapacious hatred for women
>get this under control in my late teens
>but still no desire for sex or companionship with either sex
>still identify as female because I AM female, but I am constantly approached as a man for my body language and speech
>living a normal life, gainfully employed full-time, have a couple of close friends
>I am tractable and friendly, people like me generally
>all of them have at some point found an opprotunity to awkwardly ask me 'what are you?'
>I can't even answer them

am I just a sociopathic basket case or is there hope for me? I should just get a dog
>>
>>7824542
>I should just get a dog
A cat you mean
>>
>>7824542
i just realised there is a whole thread dedicated to this topic my bad
>>
>>7824542
Just keep doing you anon.
>>
>>7824271
>asexual homoromantic
>>
>>7824282
You loved it!
>>
>>7824257
>What's the deal with sexual assault making people gay?
It's straight dogshit propaganda to make gays look like damaged goods.
Meanwhile their entire sexuality is nothing more than "muh painus in vagoo".
Talk to a straight person about love and they'll look at you as if you're an alien.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.