[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couple thread Show off your qt gf/bf here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
Couple thread

Show off your qt gf/bf here
>>
You both look like basic bitches. Better than being fat bull dykes at least.
>>
>>7826071
Lesbians are just gross in general, at least bull dykes can be fun to hang around
>>
>>7826086
>Lesbians are just gross in general
Do you feel that way about all women or is it just because they eat pussy?
>>
>>7826098
Women are usually fine I'm just bitter about how much better lesbians have it, and how the claim gays/bi men are the ones that have it best
>>
guessing you are the older one in the back? i dont like her for you she looks like she will break your heart lol
>>
Lesbians, as a straight man I want to be your friend. Women are friends with gay guys, why can't we be friends with you girls?

I think you are gorgeous and are perfections of the female form, I would like a closer look. This doesn't harm either of us. I get to enjoy you as friends in a platonic, loving relationship.

Listen, you need to understand how Plato is the basis for lesbianism. Platonic love is the adoration of straight men toward lesbian women. We worship you, but not in a sexual. You have Sublime beauty and us men would like to experience it by being close with you.

Please lesbians, give us a shot at platonic love.
>>
>>7824254
It's kinda weird for a mom and daughter to be dating.
>>7828978
Fucking creepy. No wonder lesbians hate men.
>>
>>7828991

>No wonder lesbians hate men

Most lesbians hate men because most lesbians have been cucked by a man because men are superior lovers of women than another woman could ever be.
>>
File: 1488065435499.jpg (90KB, 401x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488065435499.jpg
90KB, 401x385px
>>7828978
Creepy.
>>
>>7828978
Jesus man if you wanna be friends with someone don't go full psychotic serial rapist on them
>>
File: chanchan.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
chanchan.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>7828978
>I would like a closer look
>>
>>7828991
>kinda weird for a mom and daughter to be dating.
Clearly you've never been to lesgen.
>>
File: 1465314933422.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465314933422.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>7828978
>I think you are gorgeous and are perfections of the female form, I would like a closer look.
>>
>>7824254
Why are dykes so gross? Individually you both look fine, but as a couple... ew
>>
>>7833687
I think they're hot. I saved the pic so I can picture them having """sex""" later.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.