[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating for pre-transition trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (55KB, 395x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 395x377px
How can I date knowing that the person I'm with sees me only as my birth gender, and wants to fuck me as my birth gender?

This makes me extremely dysphoric and grossed out...

Why can I not just feel "grateful" that someone likes me?
>>
>>7824083
just transition
>>
>>7824087
Can't until I move out, which is at least 6 months away. Advice for until then?
>>
>>7824092
Don't date?
I'm in the same boat as you OP, have no clue how you'd even have enough confidence to try to date pre-transition.
>>
My gf is one of the few people I'm out to and she's supportive. We go to different colleges and she tells people I'm her boyfriend (I'm ftm). Plus she's straight and I'm the only female bodied person she's ever been with. When I told her how I felt about her she said she felt like I'm totally different from other girls and that's when I told her I was trans and she said it made sense. I'm really lucky to have found someone like that, but if you can find a partner who sees you as the right gender already, you can't beat it.
>>
>>7824083

I'm currently kinda in the same boat right now, I'm involved with someone who kinda seemed like he's supportive of mtfs, but the more I'm learning about him it's pretty apparent that he's really into femboys/traps/pre-op mtfs etc. It kinda makes me feel uncomfortable, but I also realize I'm really in no position to be picky.
>>
>>7824083
wow look at that rare
>>
>>7825295
I only pass maybe 20% of the time, and the girl has been with guys before too but now "considers" herself "lesbian".

It honestly makes me really uncomfortable but I don't want to have 0 dating experience when I'm young.. ya know? What do?
>>
>>7824092
If you can't transition don't expect people to treat you as preferred gender.
>>
>>7824092
Well, 6 months of chastity wont kill you.
Stop dating until you start tranaition.
>>
>>7824083
>>7825643

>It honestly makes me really uncomfortable but I don't want to have 0 dating experience when I'm young.. ya know?

I personally value dating experience as my preferred gender over dating experience in general, so I don't pursue relationships for the moment. At best I would value it as much as not being in a relationship, so I may as well not date as my birth sex since relationships do require effort.
>>
I feel this considering as I solely wish to date girls and am a pre-everything ftm. I'm just not dating
>>
>>7826976
Good choice, brother. I'm thinking about breaking it off with the girl I'm talking to because honestly nothing's gonna come out of it, and that's the only reason she wants me..
>>
I know the feeling. I've had a few sexual partners though, when things turn lewd I usually tell them I'm uncomfortable with penetration. It's never been an issue so far. And if I'm looking for a relationship, I'll tell them about being trans before dating.
>>
Dating pretransition (for trans women) is agp as fuck.
>>
File: ayyylium.png (52KB, 395x377px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylium.png
52KB, 395x377px
>>
>>7824083
I always felt offended when a girl liked me just because it meant she saw me as a guy. A lot of ftms I know feel the same way. Never dated.
>>
>>7830597
Also, I was offended that they assumed I was straight and attracted to female bodies.
>>
>>7830597
I'm confused, are you mtf?
>>
>>7827332
this tbqhwyf
>>
Date bi people, come out to the person you're dating.
>>
>>7827332
>>7831244

What if they're dating a man?

>>7830597

I felt the same way.
>>
mtf, pre-all, got a first date with a cis qt last week and it went real good

and I think I'm going out with her again soon

god i hope she wants a relationship so i don't have to muster up the courage to try meeting another person
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.