[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Questioning-woman-670x5891.png (321KB, 670x589px) Image search: [Google]
Questioning-woman-670x5891.png
321KB, 670x589px
why are there more ftmtf detrans than mtftm detrans?
>>
Stats or stop shitposting.
>>
Because being a healthy genetic female in the west in the 21st century is basically as nice of a life as it's possible to have on earth, short of being born into wealth. Even with severe gender dysphoria you'd have to think long and hard before giving that female privilege up. It'd be like throwing away $100 million. Females are allowed much more cross-gender expression anyway so I'd assume the dysphoria is easier to live with.
>>
bitches grow up hating being female because a lot of it sucks if you arent a perfect princess. they get brainwashed by the tranny cultists and are tricked into being a faggy manlet, cut off their tits, and discover being a male sucks even worse even you conform to gender roles.

they wake up, realize they were tomboys or dykes all along, go back to being chicks and regret cutting off their titties forever.

seen up close and personal. its shitty and i 100% hate trannies/SJWs because of it
>>
>>7824933
it's not our fault dumb cunt, get fucked.
>>
>>7824996

stop telling everyone how glorious and awesome it is to have a crippling mental illness and convincing children that it's a viable lifestyle choice, you psychopath
>>
>>7824933
Is this really that common? I know a few ftm's and haven't heard of this. Is it easier medically to be ftmtf than the opposite?
>>
>>7825179

enough that there's actually blogs and a (very) few support groups out there for detrans, and yeah, most of them are ftms.

ftms have a way lower burden to transition socially, so it is much easier for them to detrans as well. It's sad, really- they spend their childhood hating what they are told a girl has to be, then get whipsawed by the SJW/tranny cult at their most vulnerable and by the time they've grown up enough to understand how to disregard/cope with societal roles they don't like in a succesful way, they've done irreperable harm to them themselves.

One girl i knew was a tomboy/butch for her entire life, went to college and got brainwashed by a bunch of fat trannies/ she had top surgery(she was a 10/10 body btw) and spiraled into a massive depression for 6 months afterward, the first normiebook post post-op was her saying she was struggling with body image issues and the next was her in a dress claiming she was "genderbending on her own terms" but her perfect tits are gone for good
>>
>>7824071
Even the shoddy imitation of female privilege that hons get is so much better for them than being male.

Aidens take one look at "male privilege" first hand and half back out asap.
>>
>>7825102
thank you.
>>7827079
Is aiden the ftm version of hon? kek
>>
I'm ftmtnb. I think part of it is that men are under more pressure to conform to gender roles while women can experiment more. Plus being a female is actually worse (men will deny this vehemently) and it can seem like a good way to improve your life if you don't understand gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7828205
>I'm ftmtnb.
What's it like being nb?

>Plus being a female is actually worse (men will deny this vehemently)
What do you mean?
>>
>>7828205
If being a man is so good why did you decide to become a special tumblr snowflake gender after detransitioning?

kek.
>>
File: 1445617154192.jpg (34KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1445617154192.jpg
34KB, 192x220px
>>7824071
cis girls are over emotional and blow everything out of proportion

they think if they want to look like kpop boys, that means they have this rare 'disorder' and they feed on it because it makes them feel special and interesting. however when they transition they realize what actual dysphoria feels like and detransition
>>
>>7828220
>What's it like being nb?
It's not bad. I mean the world is made for binary genders, but I get by. People tend to see me as female, but people close to me use they pronouns and are generally respectful. At least to my face.
>What do you mean?
Being a female is still a disadvantage in a lot of ways. Men are seen as smarter, better leaders, and more capable. We've still never had a woman president in the US. I don't know if Hillary lost because she's a woman, but there are people out there who would never ever vote for a woman president. Part of it is biological too, men are stronger, reproduction is waaay easier for them and having a penis beats having a vagina in general. I'm not blaming men for that, but that's the way it is.
Men like to say being a woman is easier, which is true in some ways. There are more safe nets for women. But being a man is better. A man's life has more potential.
>>
>>7828264
That's who I am. I didn't have a choice. If I could choose I would be a tall, smart, attractive male.
>>
>>7828335
You're just the typical Aiden.
Not even worth arguing with you my friend, this tumblr snowflake shit is trash, I hate being put in the same bag as you.
I honestly wish 99% of FtM population just disappeared because you're all trash.
>>
>>7828317
>People tend to see me as female,
Why did you stop your transition if you could be more androgynous or less feminine?

>and having a penis beats having a vagina in general.
How so?

What are the most major safety nets for women and potentials for men?
>>
>>7824071
Because being treated female sucks. You are literally subhuman and treated as a giant baby. Females think being male will change this, but find out they didn't want a sex change. Also, like half the transboys who follow me on Instagram are 12yo girls who fetishize gay shit and will one day decide they're fetish isn't a life style and revert back to being female. I hate being treated female and used to think I was trans in highschool but found I didn't hate my body at all. This is because I really couldn't care less about gender and just wanted to be treated as a guy, rather than do a full transition to be male.
>>
>>7828351
>You are literally subhuman and treated as a giant baby.
perfect for most mtfs!

>Females think being male will change this,
or it does and they decide they don't like it after all.
>>
>>7828349
Eh I'm comfortable with how I look now. I'm kinda androgynous, but it's almost impossible to be completely so. People will always do their best to gender you.
>having a penis beats having a vagina in general.
>How so?
Seriously?
Penis requires basically no effort or maintenance. Vagina is messy and sensitive. And again reproduction is way easier on the man.
>What are the most major safety nets for women
Things like women's shelters and scholarships just for women. And the fact that it's ok for a woman to depend on someone else without shame. men are expected to depend only on themselves.
>and potentials for men?
it's frankly a man's world. 95% of history is written by men. Maybe in the 21st century it'll only be 90%?
>>
>>7828374
That's possibly true
There's a lot more mtfs who want to have all the feminine treatment of being female. Meanwhile a lot of non dysphoric ftms just want to be treated human.
I don't know that I agree, I've known plenty of ftms who don't adhere to social norms and still act incredibly feminine.
I don't have anything against trans people, but a good portion of the trans movement pushes "gender" to be an actual thing. There's people who want to be the opposite sex, and most people who don't. Pushing femininity and masculinity (gender) not matching with your birth sex drives a lot of non dysphoric people to believe they're trans when they really just don't want to adhere to social roles so they transition and either have to detransition or kill themselves.
>>
God fucking damn you people. I started the thread asking for stats or GTFO, and not a single person even attempted it.

FtM detransitioners having visibility doesn't prove they're more common. One could speculate that they PROBABLY are, but hypothesis and quantitative evidence are two separate things. Assholes.

>>7824933
You hate trannies because you've seen some detransition? You realize detrans people are a tiny portion of the community?

You realize lots of us aren't SJWs/have nothing to do with SJWs and aren't on Tumblr?

You realize no one's tits fucking belong to you? It's their body, not yours. You creepy shit.

Grow up.
>>
>>7827056
Does it ever hit you that you might have just observed a very isolated case, and even then only objectified the person you claim to care about to push your hateful agenda?
>>
>>7824933
>>7825102
Boo hoo one girl with a victim complex was too retarded to realise you shouldn't transition without legitimate dysphoria and her tits paid the price, hardly our fault.
>>
>>7830988
but you started the thread saying there are more ftm detransitioners like it was a fact.
idk if there are any stats on detransition, apart from the number of detransitioners being exceptionally low.
>>
>>7828394
>And the fact that it's ok for a woman to depend on someone else without shame. men are expected to depend only on themselves.
I'd trade everything men get for this.
>>
>>7824339
>mfw much more ftm in eastern europe.
Still may of them detrans when they learn how icky being on T is.
>>
>>7828205
>Plus being a female is actually worse
I agree
t. boymode MtF
>>
>>7824071
FtM detransition is more obvious then that of a MtF. Just look at the sheer amount of mtf trannies that are x years on hormones but are still in boy mode. If they stop with their treatment it isnt really concidered a detransition cause he goes from man to man. While a ftm grows facial hair and muscle on hormones and a detransition is more obvious if she decides to stop.
>>
>>7837347
how do you figure?
these don't count:
>>7828317
>We've still never had a woman president in the US. I don't know if Hillary lost because she's a woman, but there are people out there who would never ever vote for a woman president.
>>7828394
>Penis requires basically no effort or maintenance. Vagina is messy and sensitive. And again reproduction is way easier on the man.
>it's frankly a man's world. 95% of history is written by men. Maybe in the 21st century it'll only be 90%?
>>
>>7837902
>We've still never had a woman president in the US. I don't know if Hillary lost because she's a woman, but there are people out there who would never ever vote for a woman president.

We had a female prime minister and she got backstabbed by a bunch of old white dudes

>Penis requires basically no effort or maintenance. Vagina is messy and sensitive. And again reproduction is way easier on the man.

This obviously counts, I just have to roll back the ol' skin flap and give it a rub, it doesn't bleed or anything.

>it's frankly a man's world. 95% of history is written by men. Maybe in the 21st century it'll only be 90%?

This is true though?

But whatever, new points
>physically more vulnerable
>more likely to experience domestic abuse
>body autonomy dictated by old dudes (can't have an abortion, got raped? too bad)
>not as likely to be taken seriously
I've heard women make a suggestion and be ignored, only for a man to suggest the same thing and have it accepted by the group

I dunno, all my male privilege is blinding me from seeing too much else
>>
>>7838008
>We had a female prime minister and she got backstabbed by a bunch of old white dudes
Because she was too good for them. If they had all been women, she'd have never got to be PM in the first place.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.