[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find trap sex great again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1407065850659.jpg (298KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1407065850659.jpg
298KB, 719x1111px
Guys help me, for past 6 years I managed to avoid the vagina tyrants and fucked traps, but now I am getting attracted to genetic girls again.
I don't want to be exposed to their sadism and torture again.
Is there some way to stop being attracted to genetic girls and fuck traps again(I am slowly getting less and less aroused by traps)
>>
go a way breeder
>>
File: IMG_6184.jpg (105KB, 744x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6184.jpg
105KB, 744x628px
>>7823527
>>
>>7823533
huh? I don't get it?
>>
>>7823539
mtfs are attracted to memes, become one and we will endlessly suck your dick
>>
You became aroused by traps because they were unique. As they became the norm, your ability to be aroused by them has waned, just as a junkie becomes less affected by the same dosage of the same drug. At this point, 6 years into your attraction to traps, traps are the norm. They get you off about as well as cis women did before you started your attraction to traps. Now, cis girls are the new and exciting thing because you haven't fapped to them in a while.

Ultimately, if you want to maintain your attraction to traps, you will need to mix up your fap habits to make sure you don't get burned out on anything too much. Fap to some traps, some cis girls, and some men. Fap to the idea of being topped some of the time, and the idea of being the top some of the time. Load up your plate with a little bit of everything from the buffet of sexual attractions.
>>
>>7823527
can't help you there i like trans women and genetic women
>>
>>7823527
Get one as a girlfriend make sure she is passable or on the road to being passable
>>
>>7823612
Thank you for a good answer.

In fact I am going for a trip to Pattaya later this year.
I was planning on ladyboys, but I can switch to big breasted slim Asian girls and when I get bored to ladyboys again.

No men though, I am not attracted to them.

Thanks again.
>>
>>7823527
People are also people independent of how you wanna label them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.