[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha, you're fucked!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: 1437286622977.png (111KB, 639x350px) Image search: [Google]
1437286622977.png
111KB, 639x350px
Hey, mtf trannies, guess what?

>you will never have your mother teach you how to use makeup
>you will never have a sleepover
>you will never get to be who you wanted to be for halloween when you were 10
>you will never get to be a girl scout and learn cool scout shit
>you will never NOT have to worry about whether or not you really do "think/act like a girl"
>you will never have a menarche
>you will never use a women's restroom without even slightly worrying, even if you pass perfectly
>you'll never know what your voice would sound like if you were cis
>you'll never have to worry about birth control
>you will never NOT have to wince when someone goes through old paperwork and worry about them finding your birthname
>you will never be able to casually share childhood photos with your friends
>you will never be comfortable enough with your femininity to try the things you've always wanted to without somehow worrying that you're being TOO obnoxiously feminine
>you will never be able to NOT constantly compare yourself to even the ugliest ciswomen without thinking to yourself "well she's got a vagina so that still makes her more of a valid woman than me"
>you will never be able to just live a normal life without your entire body being a political issue for alt-right nazis and tumblr sjws to fight about nonstop
>you will never be able to confidently go into a job interview without worrying that they've pulled up an older uglier part of your pass
>you will never be able to go to a family reunion and not have to worry about someone shitting on your transition and still insisting on calling you by your birthname
>you will never stop finding things to hate about who you are
>you will never be fine with yourself

signed, someone with a boyfriend who's been living fulltime stealth for 3 years.
IT NEVER GETS BETTER FOLKS!!
>>
>>7823129
i wish i had a bf :(
>>
good times
>>
>>7823129
>girl scouts
>cool
>>
File: 1264092530401.jpg (86KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1264092530401.jpg
86KB, 500x605px
>>7823129
>IT NEVER GETS BETTER FOLKS!!
I'm fine.
>>
I was pretty much a girl scout because my mom was the pack leader, and no one thought anything of it. This thread just shows that as long as you're depressed you'll find something to be insecure about. If you want to frame it this way I bet you have a lot more feminine life experience than many cis girls and I'm positive there are many cis girls who have more masculine life experiences than cis guys as well.
>>
>>7823129
If you still worry about something as simple as going to the bathroom after three years being stealth, there's something wrong with your brain.
>>
>>7823311
It's just an itch. It's hard to train away nearly two decades of programming. You can't tell me you have an itch in the back of your mind, worrying about if someone peeks between the stalls or some shit.
>>
>>7823321
Are you saying you used the men's bathroom for two decades or what?
>>
>>7823323
yes. while I was male. I was in the men's restroom until I was 17. that's the point I'm making.
>>
>>7823323
Not him but what else do you think it means, anon?
>>
>>7823334
Lol I somehow doubt you're stealth if you started as late as 17. No wonder you're paranoid..
>>
>you will never get to do masculine things without feeling like you're betraying yourself, and nobody will consider you a cute tomboy for it
>>
File: 1477084826400.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477084826400.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>7823129
>tfw fertile womb never ever
>tfw will never know what it is like to carry a life inside of me
>>
>>7823338
lol when will this meme die? Only 4chan thinks 17 is unpassable.
>>
>>7823363
Even 15 is pushing it to be honest, and this will be the case until FFS starts being covered by insurance.
>>
>>7823365
Sure, I'll agree with that. 15 and up will probably need FFS to pass 100%. But I mean, it's easy to pass to cis people without FFS unless you look like Chad. Less so to other trans people and chasers.
>>
Fuck off, my mom shows me how to do all makeup and the added self confidence I got from having the right hormones has made me stop worrying completely.
>>
File: 1486143479909.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486143479909.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>7823129
>>you will never be fine with yourself
Actually, Im pretty close to that despite being a hon.
Its really weird.
I feel like I should be alot more unhappy than I am but Im not.
Anyone Else have this?
>>
(1/2)

She always tries but sucks at it. No thank you.
I've had plenty thanks.
I wanted to be a knight and I never got to so you're right there.
Girlscouts and boyscouts are lame.
>you will never NOT have to worry about whether or not you really do "think/act like a girl"
I guess? Is this like 24/7 for you guys?
>you will never have a menarche
Thank fuck.
>you will never use a women's restroom without even slightly worrying, even if you pass perfectly
I don't think i've worried sinc ethe first time. I could beat up any girl that got mad.
Just got VFS so maybe not?
This is a bad thing?
>you will never NOT have to wince when someone goes through old paperwork and worry about them finding your birthname
I wish my doctors would go through that stuff. I always have to start fresh.
Yeah but mostly because I was fat and ugly.
>you will never be comfortable enough with your femininity to try the things you've always wanted to without somehow worrying that you're being TOO obnoxiously feminine
Is this a problem for you guys?
>you will never be able to NOT constantly compare yourself to even the ugliest ciswomen without thinking to yourself "well she's got a vagina so that still makes her more of a valid woman than me"
Ha ha yeah but she'll always be uggo.
>>
>>7823510
Hons are the ones who are able to be fine with themselves, because they have a completely different typology of being transgender. They have completely different feelings about themselves and their bodies and what it means to be a "real woman", so they can be happy in situations where BDD-chans would be six feet under the ground.
>>
(2/2)

>you will never be able to just live a normal life without your entire body being a political issue for alt-right nazis and tumblr sjws to fight about nonstop
Yeah but I avoid those guys so who cares?
>you will never be able to confidently go into a job interview without worrying that they've pulled up an older uglier part of your pass
They can try. Most of my info is pretty well gone.
>you will never be able to go to a family reunion and not have to worry about someone shitting on your transition and still insisting on calling you by your birthname
I have a really nice extended family that all accept and love me. Sorry for you anon.
That's rough budy.
>you will never be fine with yourself
I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you got the shit end of the stick.
>>
>>7823516
>they have a completely different typology of being transgender
I feel like this is just going to be more mean spirited nonsense but please explain.
>>
>>7823525
Different anon here, but I presume it's the AGP vs trutrans meme.
>>
>>7823129
I'm a cis girl and I never got to do a lot of those things because I moved a lot as a child and never really made many friends. :(
>>
>>7823580
Well I don't know if that's really it, I just know that there is a stark difference between me and the vast majority of trans women I've ever met. The ones who don't care how they look in photos they post online, who post constantly 24/7 about being trans, how proud they are to be trans, how cis people suck, etc. Just obnoxious how they refuse to hate themselves despite the objective reality that they are inferior to cis women.
>>
>>7823129
my mum doesn't use makeup
not everyone is is as vapid as you
>>
>>7823580
Do trans people in real life push this as much as people here do it?
>>7823594
>Just obnoxious how they refuse to hate themselves
Jesus, get help anon. Isnt Transition supposed to help you with this?
>>
>>7823129
I actually had a great upbringing and I loved my childhood. I love my family and my friends and I love myself too. You're projecting.
>>
>>7823630
>Do trans people in real life push this as much as people here do it?
Definitely not. AFAIK, this is exclusively a 4chan meme.
>>
>>7823630
No, people in real life think we're all AGP thanks to trans activists.
>>
>>7823129
you forgot
>you will never give birth to a child
>>
>>7823129
>>you will never NOT have to worry about whether or not you really do "think/act like a girl"
Who cares about thinking like a girl? Think how you want to think, that's irrelevant. Whether you're happier living as a male or transitioning is what counts. Don't choose either way because you do/don't "think" like a girl.
>>
>>7823129
>>you will never NOT have to worry about whether or not you really do "think/act like a girl"

This thread proves you think like a man. There's no "girl experience" I'm a transwoman who did get to dress as I wanted to to on halloween, which was usually either a pumpkin or a masked killer, about the same as my sisters who usually dressed as werewolves and vampires and other masked killers. My mom has taught me to use some make-up. I was a girl scout(tho I was also a boy scout too), I went to every scout meeting with my sisters and participated in all the activities, in fact pretty much all the other kids there were jealous of what I got to do in boyscouts. I never liked rough and tumble play or chores, I never did work outside, i never played sports. My gf who's cis on the other hand was never a girl scout, grew up doing hard work on a ranch, considered playing our HS all-girl football game, was never taught how to use make-up by her mom(her mom even discourages make-up use, etc.

There's no one female experience.
>>
whatever i had a pretty enjoyable childhood regardless
>>
>>7823129
>tfw AGP
Your post is like like water running off an oilskin to me.
>>
>>7823129
S.A.V.A.G.E

Thank you OP for a post of this quality
>>
>>7824449
>This thread proves you think like a man.
How so?

>I was a girl scout(tho I was also a boy scout too), I went to every scout meeting with my sisters and participated in all the activities, in fact pretty much all the other kids there were jealous of what I got to do in boyscouts.
How come you got to do girl scouts but your sisters and the other girls couldn't do boyscouts? Why did they think boyscouts were better anyway?

>was never taught how to use make-up by her mom(her mom even discourages make-up use, etc.
That's quite something!
>>
>>7824575
>How so?
Because women don't need to obsess over whether or not their childhood was girly(and that based off a male perception of what's girly or feminine too) enough.
>How come you got to do girl scouts but your sisters and the other girls couldn't do boyscouts? Why did they think boyscouts were better anyway?
My dad wasn't around at the time, so I'd always go with my mom and sisters to girlscouts meetings, and my mom would just drop me off at boyscouts. Whenever my dad came back I'd still go to girlscouts with my mom and have my dad take me to boyscouts. It was just kinda the way things happened. Other girls were jealous I got to go camping and set shit on fire and play with knives and stuff.
>That's quite something!
Is it? I've known plenty of girls who never wear make-up and don't know how to use it. My mom didn't teach any of my sisters, she only taught me some cuz I expressed an interest in it.
>>
>>7824659
But men don't obsess over whether or not their childhoods were girly either. It's a trans thing to think, not a man or woman thing. How is it based on a male perception of what's girly or feminine?

It's nice that you got to do both. I didn't know they would let you attend girl scouts. Why couldn't at least your sisters ask your parents to take them to boy scouts too?

>Is it? I've known plenty of girls who never wear make-up and don't know how to use it.
I guess I'm sheltered. But it was the discouraging it that surprised me, not just not wearing it or not taking an interest.
>>
>>7823129
>what are early transistioners?
Kek
Also
AGP straightfag reporting in, I don't have to put on make up to feel fem its 95% in the mind for us. OP is a mad hon.
>>
>>7825448
>I don't have to put on make up to feel fem its 95% in the mind for us
What do you mean?
>>
>>7823129
;_; why you do dis OP?

[spoiler]where are them cute transbians to give cuddles tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>7823510
Congrats, you're the one that's actually reached enlightenment.

The ultimate goal is to be comfortable with yourself. If you don't have that, you're still gonna suffer even if you pass.
>>
File: 1463751831614.gif (285KB, 378x456px) Image search: [Google]
1463751831614.gif
285KB, 378x456px
>>7825623
Oh good.
I was legitimately worried that after hormones that becoming less uncomfortable meant I wasn't really trans.
Seeing that typed out now makes that though seem so stupid now.
>>
>>7825623
Hating yourself is still better than being a hon tbqh
>>
How do I learn to think of and see myself as a girl? If hons who are more hon-ier than me can do it then surely I should be able to do it.
>>
>>7825678
Oh shit i thought this was /mtfg/. Oh well, this post works here too.
>>
>>7823510
>>7825644
silly_ol_hon_talking_about_her_agp_friend_being_happy_despite_not_passing.jpg
>>
>>7825646
Regardless of if that's true or not, why be both?
>>
>>7825644
Becoming more comfortable while you're on hormones is a sign you ARE trans, silly.
>>
File: 6020783.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6020783.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>7823129
Do you like hurting m in this way?
>>
File: 1472686155721.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472686155721.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>7825733
Can you blame me for being silly when people like this(>>7825714
>>7825646
>>7823516
>>7823594
) tell me I should be unhappy because Im trans.

>>7825598
I can give cuddles, but Im not qt, Sorry.
>>
>>7825623
If you don't feel good about yourself once HRT starts, you're not trutrans.
>>
>>7825972
i dont feel entirely good

i just dont feel like im living in constant fear
>>
>>7825979
Well, of course there might be one or two points of concern, there will always be in every persons life, but if the effect is obviously significant it counts.
>>
File: 1354082802792.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1354082802792.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>7823921
haha, yeah right. Why would anyone ever unironically want this?
>>
>>7823129
Could be worse, quit being such a whiney bitch, OP.
>>
>>7823580
AGP vs trutrans typology is outdated at this point given the vast amount of knowledge of trans people that has come with the past 10-15 years.

Type 1:
>extroverted
>non-neurotic/unashamed of acting how they want from an early age
>hyper-fag type
>end up transitioning early if possible, or getting kicked out of unsupportive homes, or kill themselves early
>rarely repress/hide their transness
>generally androphilic or bi, sometimes AGP
Examples
>Jazz Jennings
>Leelah Acorn

Type 2:
>introverted
>very neurotic with a sense of shame
>nearly all repress for a significant amount of time, to the degree that their environments encourage and their stereotypically male characteristics allow
>those growing up in the 2010s in supportive environments may transition early, but otherwise will not transition before 20s at the earliest (date of birth is a huge factor in this)
>often AGP, largely gynephilic and bi, but some androphilic

Type 2a:
>generally more unabashedly nerdy type, lose neuroticism as a result and after accepting self as a tranny
>may come out as soon as accepting self, go full-time before hormones, laser, passing, etc., use tranny clinics/IC if available
>often get attracted to tumblr/SJW politics
>often end up with poor sense of fitting in as female regarding fashion, etc.
Examples
>Narcissa Wright
>Susans' hons

Type 2b:
>fall further into shame as the realization of being trans hits them
>usually self-med, but may switch to IC or official route at some point
>usually stay closeted for a long time after starting hormones, only coming out upon passing, being forced out, or spending so long that it kills them not to
>may not fit in as female, but primarily due to artifacts of being ashamed of acting feminine or having generally more androgynous or masculine personality
Examples
>Caitlyn Jenner
>(most of this type are not very visible, regardless of passability)
>>
>>7826212
I don't fit into any of these groups at all :/
>>
>>7825803
I didn't say you should be unhappy, I just said you're like sillyolhon's non-passing but happy anyway friend who she looks down on.
>>
>>7826212
>AGP vs trutrans typology is outdated
Your language shows you don't understand it in the first place.

Your typology is
>HSTS
>introverted AGP
>SJW and hon AGP
>repressed AGP
>>
>>7823129

Not untrue, but that's what friends are for.

Had plenty of those.

But I was what I wanted to be when I was 10. I wanted to be a Transformer so I was a Transformer!

Boy scout

Not untrue.

False. I use the women's room without second thought.

Pretty large vocal range so I can take a guess.

That's a good thing IMO

Sure I can. And I do.

False.

False there are hella ugly cis women and I look better then at least a few of them.

Well my family shits on everything everybody so it makes no difference to me. And since my birthname is gender neutral I just stuck with it.

That's just a side effect of depression too.
>>
>>7826212
type 2b here. come on, call me agp bitchez

also wtf is the new hsts talk about? wtf is hsts?
>>
>>7826287
wrong, HSTS are exclusively androphilic, unlike type 1
not all type 2 are not androphlic and AGP
>>
>>7826304
>Boy scout
My nigga.

On a side note, I'm still struggling with realizing whether or not I'm actually trans. How does one deal with achievements from the boy scouts? Like I know the eagle scout rank can carry some significance throughout life.

I just feel as if I would be shitting on my own achievements during my youth if I were to accept that I'm trans rather than repress it, and scouts was a large part of my past.
>>
>>7826389
>Like I know the eagle scout rank can carry some significance throughout life.
lol
>>
>>7826457
I'm not saying it's much. Regardless, I fell for a meme
>>
>>7826466
sorry you seem like a nice person, i get mean when i'm dyshporic
>>
>>7826502
It's alright. I'm sure you're usually a nice person as well.
>>
>>7826502
>>7826544
now kiss!
make feminine benises touch!
>>
>>7826353
So your typology is literally "Blanchard's typology, except HSTS aren't all het and some AGP-types like men and don't experience or admit to experiencing FEFs"
>>
>>7826914
B-but anon, we just met. I shouldn't touch benis on the first date. I'm not a slut
>>
>>7823129
someone should do an ftm one for the keks
>>
Yeah, but I'm polyamorous and have had at least 3 people wanting to worship the girldick and/or finger fuck me until I can't walk since 2015, and I'd probably be all obsessed with virginity culture and still working through issues with fucking other girls if I were cis, so it's really a trade off.
>>
>>7823129
>that already happened
>Ok
>Why would anyone waste their time on this scout crap, I suppose that it's an american thing.
>True
>Yeah, but that's a positive
>True
>Yup
>That's a good thing
>So what if they find out? It's 2017
>Who even does that, sounds bizzare
>huh?
>true
>I can just stay out of it
>true
>That's a shitty family then, huh?
>No
>Eventually
>>
>>7826212
oh shit im so 2b it hurts

sucks 2be 2b
>>
>>7826212
2b reporting in

i want tokill myself
>>
>>7826212
2b hits way too close to home...
>>
File: 1483436056570.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1483436056570.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
>>7826212
>TFW you could have been a type 1 but got beaten up and called a faggot to the point that you repressed and became a 2b
>>
>>7826212
yep 2b for life
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.