[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are straight men and gay men so much more open to dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0076.jpg (51KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
51KB, 225x350px
Why are straight men and gay men so much more open to dating trans people than lesbians are?
>>
cus they think with their dick. also women are cunts.
>>
>>7821516
wh-what about straight women
>>
>>7821578
straight women date transbians, yes
>>
>>7821516
I know a ton of lesbians that date trans people though they are all FtM for whatever the reason kek.
>>
>>7821516
Because most gay and straight men are looking for a hole to stick their dick in and everyone has at least one regardless of biological sex. Gay women pride themselves on staying away from penises and are afraid they'll lose their gold star status if the other dykes find out they slept with a MtF
>>
This is literally not true.
>>
>>7821832
This.
Terfs are the worst
>>
>>7821999
this, in my experience the most transphobic people and less open to date trans people are straight men, toxic masculinity is hell, trans women are usually killed by homophobic straight cis men, not others, also, toxic masculinity is the reason of why so many ""straight"" men suck cocks and get fucked in secret.
>>
>>7821516
It's way easier for me to get with lesbians than straight men in my experience, although straight men shower me in way more attention, I just know they would kill me if they knew the truth tho, whereas lesbians won't really mind.
>>
>>7822000
are you that revy from the old /b/ circlejerk threads
>>
>>7821516
The lesbian community is far more sexist than the gay community. Some lesbians' entire identities and self-worth revolve hating penis.
>>
WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THEY DONT WANT DICK?
>>
Turns out if you pass well finding a gf ins't that hard, sure gold star lesbians won't date you if you have a dick but bi and pan girls will be all over you at least that's how it's been for me since I got back into dating post transition.
>>
>>7823213
See like, I've never ever seen a single gay man respond this way to FtMs. They'll just state they're not into it and that's that.

Meanwhile some lesbians act personally offended at the mere idea of other lesbians being attracted to trans women.
>>
Is there any truth to your question? Do you know if certain groups are actually more open to dating trans people than other?
>>
I've met/dated more than a few cis lesbians that were fine with trans girls. I think the terfs are just noisy af
>>
>>7826297

There are significantly more transbians then yaoi trans guys. And they are super aggressive about it since they are technically straight men.
>>
>>7828639
I've never actually met a transbian who would force the issue IRL, they would more likely just cry.
>>
File: 1441972791997.jpg (32KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1441972791997.jpg
32KB, 400x376px
>>7822912
>toxic masculinity makes you suck dick in secret

Kill yo self
>>
>>7828671
No they're right. Go check out craiglist personals and tell me those guys aren't all straight men with girlfriends and wives irl.
>>
File: 0atKwrR.gif (180KB, 384x264px) Image search: [Google]
0atKwrR.gif
180KB, 384x264px
>>7828713
>No such thing of bi men
>it's def toxic masculinity
>not society shaming homosexuality in general, something women take place in

Yeah sure keep telling yourself that the root of all evil is "toxic masculinity"
>>
Because if it moves, i'll fuck it
>>
>>7821654
kinda proving the point that lesbians have no respect for trans people then
>>
File: 128388288223.jpg (90KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
128388288223.jpg
90KB, 950x633px
>>7821516
>why are straight men more open to dating trans people
you're joking right?
>>
I just don't know where all the MtFs are hiding.
>>
Mostly attracted to males, MtF..

Usually guys are much more sexually flexible.

By and far most women hate me with a fiery hate that surpasses the hatred parents have for child molestors.

The impression I gathered is that for women, all of their sense of identity comes from their vagina, their ability to have children.

A biological male masquerading as a woman, even successfully passing as a woman enrages them beyond murderous fury because it makes them less important and desirable to others.

Most of the time I've been assaulted or abused or almost killed, it was all women doing it.

Of course, your experience in life may vary, some MtFs will say women are the gentle loving sex (lol) and men are pieces of shit.
>>
Men will fucc anything, women are sick of men's bullshit, men always after their Lucky Charms. Hokey disguises like ftm don't work.
>>
>>7821640
>>7822952
I dont believe this for a second.

>>7828639
>There are significantly more transbians then yaoi trans guys. And they are super aggressive about it since they are technically straight men.

This seems suspect as well. I keep hearing this but it just seems so counter to how most transwomen seem to act. Even the bi ones.
Maybe its just a couple in your area?
>>
>>7833627
Havent you heard? Its still open season on transwomen. Theyre hiding from angry straight men who heard that one story about the one guy that totes got trapped by a tranny and now they want to play smear the queer.
>>
File: 58b51b70ba6a3748651114.gif (589KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
58b51b70ba6a3748651114.gif
589KB, 480x258px
>>7833651
>>
>>7821516
>Why are straight men and gay men so much more open to dating trans people than lesbians are?

I think this varies. Ive heard way too many stories of transwomen getting beaten up by dudes or being shit on by gay dudes.

>>7833651
While Im tragically and desperately attracted to women, Im honestly afraid of this outcome. Both sexes scare me though. At this point either one can almost to all the way murder me and get away scott free and at most I'll get misgendered in a news story or maybe get a hastag for about a week.
>>
>>7834654
>Maybe its just a couple in your area?
Most likely it's just one of those TERFs coming out of their containment general and bitching about nonsense. Basically the /pol/ "I saw a nigger today and told him what he was" type of person. But people in general are gonna be dangerous if you spring dick on them in bed, so that doesn't really reflect on things. Guy is more likely to kill you whereas I'd suppose a woman is more likely to accuse you of rape.

I have a bi male bf. Getting things started was more awkward than you'd think given that, but in a totally understandable way. Finding someone who you click with and getting to the point of "this is what our bodies are like and this is what they're like together" naturally is what matters.

Been sexually assaulted twice: once by a guy, once by a girl, so you can't ever really be sure on things. People are individuals. The reason why it might seem like more lesbians are anti-trans is because there are political lesbians who are more political than they are lesbian. Most people who hate trans people do so ideologically.

Actual human beings that aren't gibbering political/religious mongoloids are the second most likely to date trans people. First is chasers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.