[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Lol
>>
Why is that not allowed?
>>
>>7821456
yeah, idk why people just admit that no matter what they are the same gender when they were born, since it's based on chromosomes
>>
Cuz cucks on Kik
>>
>>7821478
Low quality
>>
>>7821478
You're just as retarded.
>>
>>7821484
unless it's some xxy or xyy stuff they are either a male or female
>>
>>7821490
how
>>
>>7821491
We didn't even know chromosomes existed until recently, but we had male and female genders for millenia. Thus, gender is not based around chromosomes.
>>
>>7821510
>responding to clear bait
Quit before you embarass yourself
>>
I mean easy way to tell your gender is to look between your legs
>>
Why do you expect other people to have the same shitty humor as you?
>>
>>7821535
That's the thing, I always thought /pol/'s racism was pure bait but here we are.
>>
Because this is 4chan
>>
>>
>>7821467
Because it's obvious concern trolling.

>>7821478
Nope, chromosomes are at most a strong predictor of gender.

>>7821479
>cucks
Fuck off back to your subreddit.
>>
File: 1426873437498.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426873437498.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>7821478
>>
>>7821615
Convince me that "concern trolling" is a thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXj9enUzLM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>7821615
Just because you are a minority doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor
>>
>>7821456
It's not really a funny joke at this point. It's been run into the ground.
>>
>>7821634
Convince me that I should convince you that "concern trolling" is a thing.

>>7821660
Being amused by stale joaks doesn't mean you have a sense of humor.
>>
>>7821700
>stale jokes are not allowed
>fresh memes only
>remember to report anyone that is having fun
>fun havers banned on sight

Wew who stuck a stick in your ass lmao. A joke is always new to someone what's your problem
>>
>>7821727
I don't see anywhere in that anon's post where they got upset with you. The joke is stale and posting it in trans chats where you have to admit it can be seen as making fun of them and then pretending to wonder why oh why you got banned isn't clever.
>>
>>7821748
>no jokes please this is a serious chat

I'm mtf and taking things so seriously is the reason this picture is so funny.

Everything doesn't have to be a problem, let loose. Jeez louis when did it get so uptight around here?
>>
I'd remove you as well.
Fucking grown ass people playing kiddy Pokemon shit? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Play an actual game like Space Harrier, Unreal Tournament or Corruption of Champions, you fucking losers.
>>
>>7821802
When the Internet became serious business and every discussion became about politics.

Now start arguing about whether Trump is doing a good job in the office, if Pence will ever be relevant outside of memes, and if Hillary Clinton will commit murder-suicide on the Commander in Chief.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.