[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF, what should I do with my eyebrows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: so.jpg (35KB, 1035x419px) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
35KB, 1035x419px
MtF, what should I do with my eyebrows?
>>
>>7821370
I need to see the rest of your face or at least a better frontal angle.

It's pretty hard to see your eyebrows properly in that position, not sure if it's the lenses but your eyes seem super apart from each other.
>>
File: tumblr_nvtq26HNka1qam8b5o1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvtq26HNka1qam8b5o1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>7821370

ideally go to a threading salon where they actually know what they're doing. costs like 10-25 bucks

you have small chubby brows so its gonna be hard to style them yourself with tweezers
>>
File: sa.png (321KB, 448x561px) Image search: [Google]
sa.png
321KB, 448x561px
>>7821377
First pic done with selfie cam, so probably weird lensing.

(Still have traces of facial hair because still on hair removal.)
>>
>>7821600
Are you not able to shave while on hair removal?

And your hair looks greasy, what's up with that?
>>
>>7821600
Ok anon, they are chubby and short like that other anon said, considering it takes a while for it to grow back if you pluck them wrong (which I actually did myself and I had to endure like 4 months of looking like a clown) I would try and get it done in a beauty saloon instead.

Maybe it's just because I'm not super confident in myself with these things though my sister does have a saloon herself and I kinda use her for shit like that so I was lucky I guess.

If you already pluck them and is looking to redo it, I would just advice you to stop doing it until it's all grown then you can go sort it out just like hair basically if you had a bad haircut.
>>
>>7821623
I have to grow it out so they can remove it, they're doing needle.

Hair is probably greasy because it's been the whole day since shower and I fell asleep a couple hours during the evening. Either that or lighting.

>>7821644
>If you already pluck them and is looking to redo it
Haven't touched them.
>>
>>7821600
Don't do such a hard side-part, in your hair

Your eyebrows themselves are fine if you just let the inner bit grow back a little
I can see what you were going for, but uh.. yeah.
>>
Put a 45 against them and pull the trigger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.