[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do about chasers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1408112865541.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1408112865541.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>be me
>go to trans support group
>usually everything is fine, decent bunch of girls, most are pretty young
>this time walk into the room, and a cis male is sitting in a chair talking on his cell phone
>in a deep voice with no inflections or feminine presence at all whatsoever
>lying about being out with his brother or something, sketch af
>meeting starts, group leader asks around the circle 'names and pronouns'
>gets to him
>'Christina, she/her'
>like 6 people clear their throats
>well passing girl to my left seems mad
>girl to my right as well, she speaks up
>'Christina, why do you want that name and those pronouns?'
>'well I feel like a girl'
>'but you aren't expressing any sense of femininity'
>girl to my left is really mad and chimes in
>'at all.'
>he is so aloof about it
>'well I'll learn all of that, I just want to be a girl.'
>'you should already be one is what I'm saying'
>'but how could I be a girl if I have a dick?'
>everyone is starting to have enough of this asshole
>girl on my left stands up
>'if you don't see yourself as a girl despite what you wear or what is inbetween your legs then you aren't a girl you are just jumping on this bandwagon for attention!'
>group coordinator stands up
>'everyone let's settle down.'
cont..
>>
>'Christina, I think the group is a little confused is all. This is a very serious subject and it doesn't seem like you are taking it seriously. We aren't trying to invalidate your identity but to us you do not seem to be in the right place to make this decision for yourself.'
>'Christina' shrugs and gets up, walks out.
>girl to my left walks after him and pushes him to the ground
>'you are making a joke of us all - you claiming to be something you aren't and never will be is ruining all the progress we have worked so hard for!'
>spits on him
>steps on his hand
>'Christina' scoots back against the wall and breaks down crying
>just lays there crying for like 5 minutes with girl standing over him, yelling and smacking his face
>we all walk over and stand around him
>girl to my right holds out her hand to help 'Christina' up
>he takes it but the girl who was yelling pushes him to the ground again
>'don't help *airquotes* her, he needs to know what he did!'
>group coordinator grabs her arm and pulls her back
>looks at 'Christina'
>'maybe you should leave'

why do chasers always try to hunt us down to the point where we can't even be safe in a trans support group?
>>
you posted this thread 3-4 months ago except you were sympathizing with the "chaser"
>>
So, Christina isn't a transgirl because she chooses to be free and wear clothes she is use to wearing?

' wow u dont look like us so ur not one of us poser!!! '
>>
>>7816905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
Kill all cishets
>>
Some men are actually women. They are born with penises, raised male, look male, act male and identify as male but they are actually women. Transphobes like you are the reason Christina can't transition.

Did you ever consider she lives in a very unsafe environment and is so terrified of being outed that she needs the plausible deniability of being a chaser just to come close to expressing her true self?
>>
>>7816860
This pasta is at least 3 years old now holy shit
>>
Just keep a knife on you and tell chasers to fuck off
>>
>>7817007
knives are illegal tho
>>
>>7817038
No. No they aren't. stabbing people is illegal, there is a difference. You can buy a knife anywhere.
>>
>>7817585
Is anon is in one of those freedom hating European countries it may actually be illegal to carry a knife for defensive purposes
>>
>>7816860
>misgendering her
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>7816860
pic.twitter.com/XwYe0LNUOq
>>
>>7819821
>her
"Christima" is a man though?
>>
>>7816860
This is copy pasta. Don't reply to this waste of a thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.