[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In regards to bathrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you pass no one will notice

If you don't pass stop being a literal faggot

t. a gay guy
>>
>>7816194
See, I don't care that realistically, I'm fine and not going to be bothered.
It still bothers me that the people making the laws know jack shit when it comes to trans people and see us as dangerous predators to protect the public from. It bothers me that my choices are break the law and use the men's room, or go in the women's room, upset myself and anyone in there, possibly have security/cops called me and me have to explain that I'm actually following the law. All that every time I need to take a piss.
Combine that with the fact that if someone just happens to know/figure out I'm trans, they could start legal trouble for me. Just the fact that it COULD happen bugs me.
>>
>>7816194
The change the other day was in regards to bathrooms in public schools. The school administration is gonna know those people are trans regardless of whether they pass or not, and forcing them to go to the wrong bathroom is likely to out them to the other students.
>>
>>7816449
>and forcing them to go to the wrong bathroom is likely to out them to the other students.

>and forcing them to go to the wrong bathroom is likely to out them to the other students.

Technically were forcing them to go to the right bathroom
>>
>>7816455
It's not the right bathroom. If the kid is living socially as their target gender, then that's the right bathroom for them.
>>
>>7816194
is that both a sink and a urinal?

disgusting
>>
>>7816516
It's just a weird sink, but yeah, people would probably piss in it.
>>
>>7816484

[citation needed]
>>
>>7816516

Its a sink.

Why do retards always think this is a urinal?
>>
>>7816542
You post this often enough for there to be an always?
>>
>>7816532
>living as a guy
>go use the women's bathroom

>living as a girl
>go use the men's bathroom

Something doesn't add up, anon.
>>
>>7816547

Everytime I post it on /pol/ people think its a urinal
>>
>>7816550

Living as a guy =/= passing as a guy

Read the OP retard
>>
>>7816562
This effects kids in schools though. A lot of them are too young to be on hormones or get surgery, but I still think they should be allowed to live socially as their target gender and that includes using their bathroom.
And once again, school staff would know even if the kid passes.
>>
>>7816557
I think it's how it lowers.
The higher part looks like a sink and they think since it's gets lower, it must be to piss into, not that it's going to dump the water into the hole.
>>
DESU you could piss into the slide part of it and keep the upper part as a sink.

The only issue is the urine might splash onto the floor as it hits the drain.
>>
>>7816194

even if you pass fine and can enter public toilets.

Would your employer make you use the "correct" bathrooms in work?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.