[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I'm 22, bisexual guy. Well, I live in one of these homophobic countries in Eastern Europe.
(My English isn't great /I'm studying this language now/ but I hope you'll understand me and sorry for misspellings/wrong words)
I live with my gf. We've been together for 5 happy years now. Our relationship became more serious about three years ago.
I've always felt different. I found my bisexuality when I was 14-16 but always denied it. I've dated girls.
Then I had a lot of sex with men and I liked it.
Then I met her. Sometimes I think she's a bi too, (in her teens she had a best friend who definitely was a lesbian and and their friendship was [b]very[/b] warm) but she can't accept it or something.
I am not gay, I'm only 'gay' when I see pics of hot naked guys on Tumblr. But.
I'm attracted to girls, and I'm attracted to guys.
(I recently jerked off to a video where a girl masturbated and when she came, l wasn't cying but l had tears, it was like tears of joy or something = like WTF? Maybe someone had a similar experience?)
I feel like there's a feminine and masculine versions of my mind.
I DO NOT AFRAID TO BE A GAY AND It's not a fake relationship or kind of this. BEING BISEXUAL ISN'T THAT EASY AS MANY PEOPLE THINKS 'CAUSE FUCKING STEREOTYPES.
I'm not that gay guy who use a bisexual identity as a "halfway house" or a "halfway-there gay man". I love my girlfriend and she really turns me on. We have a healthy, enjoyable sexlife.
I really really love her with all my heart. I understand I can don't tell her because I like men only in sexual way and I can't even imagine a life with guy even in the case if the world wasn't homophobic, but I don't want to hide this important part of my identity from her. I don't want to build a family with lies.
But I'm really scared of her reaction. How to tell her?
>>
>>7815810
>(I recently jerked off to a video where a girl masturbated and when she came, l wasn't cying but l had tears, it was like tears of joy or something = like WTF? Maybe someone had a similar experience?)
Reading this and imagining some Eastern European accent is so cute.
>>
>>7815810
>l wasn't cying but l had tears, it was like tears of joy or something = like WTF?
this happens to me at random times too, i wouldn't think too hard about it

is there a way you can casually ask what she thinks about gays/bi people in general, or ask if she would love you no matter what, and then maybe lead into it from there?

in any case, i understand the desire to tell her but you should know that you are not obligated to. it's not a lie if you would tell her if she asked outright.
>>
File: don-cossacks.jpg (32KB, 512x334px) Image search: [Google]
don-cossacks.jpg
32KB, 512x334px
Runglish is so cute

>tfw no Eastern European bf
>>
>>7815810
Just don't tell her, not everybody needs to know about your faggotry
>>
>>7815810
You don't need to tell her. You just created a problem out of nothing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.